Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47503 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
But why is the wife looking like housemaid?
the thing tire me o, she wear tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house like Mynd44, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by baby124: 3:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:
the thing tire me o, she wear tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house like Mynd44, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child
She’s heavily pregnant. That’s what she feels comfortable in right now. Besides her husband is not complaining and desires her strongly. So who are you, internet nuisance to complain?

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by BrightAhiah(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,he should learn to live with it for now,the boy is still very tender,he will outgrow it and also that is one of the responsibilities of parenthood.

The boy is old ENOUGH to even have a younger siblings
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by dododawa1: 4:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Nonsense on social media

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.

In the fantasy of bachelors, especially the young ones, every wife should look like a porrnstar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 5:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Joshmoore:
but how you go name this small pikin Orji? Name wey big pass em mates.. With this em bow leg and akpruka head, e suppose stubborn because that name na senior men name
Wondered the same thing too. Who names a child orji in this time and age? The name reminds me of wicked uncles in the village

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by AdaAwka1: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2022
You name your pikin Oriji, matured people surname wetin you expect? The boy no trust you oo lol

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by AdaAwka1: 5:19am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.

I see you are not married.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by frranklin: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Buy PSP or Nitendo Game Boy for am and see magic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Good bless your house hold...you can go to hell if u don't like the woman dressing...go marry ur own undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by crusufixo(m): 5:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:

Was describing the wife really necessary?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:

Go marry ur own... with that ur fish Brian na person wife and a mother you dey insult so....
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by tishbite42: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.
Konji never hold you
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by tishbite42: 5:41am On Aug 16, 2022
AdaAwka1:
You name your pikin Oriji, matured people surname wetin you expect? The boy no trust you oo lol
Asin eh
At best, Orji supposed to be surname
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by tishbite42: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Samfloxin:
Thank God,many couples are praying for that same Orji.
The most sensible comment
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by jeromestarks: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
I slap him and lock him up in a room. I might even give him sleeping pills.
Children need to fear their fathers a little. If I say "sit here" and he stubbornly stood up, I will deal with him.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by jeromestarks: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2022
BrightAhiah:

The boy is old ENOUGH to even have a younger siblings
He wants to stop the process. Some of these children are carrying some kinda elderly, demonic spirits. You must stand your ground as a father, else, they will over ride you in your home - this is called Training.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Fact.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Caseless: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:

respect people and their family. Don't call her names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink

I took a second look at the woman's face, honestly she's not that bad. She's not even old but I agree with you, that wrapper ehn! Me, I don't even have one single wrapper like that. Sometimes I look at myself and ask, "Girl, you dey sure you don marry so? "
A woman should give her man a reason to always want her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Either night or when they re at school. It's understandable.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Enny2013(f): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:
a good definition for evening newspaper.
A good definition of someone who definitely lacks home training.
U talk any how.is dat how u were trained,bro? Stop showing u lack manners in a public forum lyk dis!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Enny2013(f): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2022
1Sharon:

I don't believe that's his wife.
Me too
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Enny2013(f): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrsoft3:

You expect her to do make up and do house chores? Or is it not obvious she is working?
No vex...
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by pongwa(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChSYiUirsYB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
every spirit of orji in marriages must be dealt with in the spiritual realm.

Omo na to bribe am if not, I drug him o
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by fanzine(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2022
What do you expect. When you name your child orji,old papa name.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Longman8: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Lolz, The thing is that, the male forks always start exhibiting the trait of over protectiveness even from a tender age.My colleague was surprised when his 2 years old son was pushing him and shouting LEAVE MY MUMMY just when he was forcing the wife romantically to give him a kiss b4 leaving for work. My guy was like, NA UR WIFE!!!. �

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anonymoususher: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Wife looks shabby and man sounds like an abusive partner. Even with the way he tells Orji to get out, though it's a joke but from the way he talks one can tell that he can be short tempered and aggressive. Orji looks like a boy avoiding his father and protecting his mom from him. He must have seen heated argument or punching of his mother

Even though it's a joke, wife also looks too caged to laugh or play, she obeys carefully and smiles carefully. Alot is going on in that home from what I think

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Enny2013:

Me too

But that was how our mums' dressed those days, even up till this moment some of our ladies still dress that way which isn't bad. I don't anyways cus I'm not used to it.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2022
ufotunang:
Anytime you want to enjoy your wife give him sleeping tablet

Don't advise such abeg! Give the baby enough food/milk and make sure he gets so active during the day with his toys.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2022
placeofallure:

I took a second look at the woman's face, honestly she's not that bad. She's not even old but I agree with you, that wrapper ehn! Me, I don't even have one single wrapper like that. Sometimes I look at myself and ask, "Girl, you dey sure you don marry so? "
A woman should give her man a reason to always want her.

You never saw your mum in wrappers? No.lie give us abeg! Even yours still dey tie am. We learnt it from them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.