Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me (1875 Views)

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by MeeztaBugaman: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
My wife gave me a very hot slap just because I went into the bathroom when our maid was taking her bath to ensure she wasn't using our soap.

What wrong have I done to deserve such disrespect. Now I think I have to divorce her for raising her hands on me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by immortalcrown(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is so wrong for slapping you because two wrongs can never make a right. But you yourself need to answer some questions.

What is the maid's gender?

How old is the maid?

Couldn't you caution the maid about the soap before the maid entered the bathroom?

What type of man takes it upon himself to safeguard soap in this manner when his wife is at home?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by brain54(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Divorce her…

Marry you maid. ASAP! Hello

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oga u sure say na soap u won go look abi na the maid twins upstairs and the waterside downstairs u won go look... how much be soap wey u no fit allow her use am. U just receive slap for ojukokoro... imagine if na ur wife won go do wetin u do with a guy maid wetin u go do?? U go nearly kill her with blows abi...

6 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Munamoqel: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is so wrong for slapping you because two wrongs can never make a right. But you yourself need to answer some questions.

How old is the maid?

Couldn't you caution the maid about the soap before the maid entered the bathroom?

What type of man takes it upon himself to safeguard soap in this manner when his wife is at home?
na one toilet you get and still get maid to be sharing .u need to upgrade . You be simple Man.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by compton11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigga na two tower u went to look not soap
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

How old is the maid?

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by ikeno(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Was the slap a resounding or a vibrating one so the lawyer would know how to file the divorce process
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by MeeztaBugaman: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
ikeno:
Was the slap a resounding or a vibrating one so the lawyer would know how to file the divorce process

Which category will you classify the one that is still ringing in the ear for hours?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Dshocker(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
My wife gave me a very hot slap just because I went into the bathroom when our maid was taking her bath to ensure she wasn't using our soap.

What wrong have I done to deserve such disrespect. Now I think I have to divorce her for raising her hands on me.

70% years old man

You are eyeing your maid abi?

I go comot ya teeth now angry
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by underpinna: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin

Na cruise be this abi e really happen for true true life.

As in, you enter bathroom to stop a maid from using your soap, na ocultic soap?

Ha, madam no go trust you and that maid again, lai lai.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Bethanybethel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Houseofglam7(f): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Raj10(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

na werey u b
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Globad(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
underpinna:
grin

Na cruise be this abi e really happen for true true life.

As in, you enter bathroom to stop a maid from using your soap, na ocultic soap?

Ha, madam no go trust you and that maid again, lai lai.

No mind am

The story seems fake
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by tayo60(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you believe this story, na mumu you be
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Streetmovement(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Have seen and believed a lot of lies in my life time but you see this one I choose not to believe this one grin

You sound like Ruger's Producer, you dey cook that thing well well grin
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by SporaD8: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

Nigga be trying to console himself.
We all know what you are looking for and it ain't soap!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by jeromestarks: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

The earlier, the better.

Quick question: was she a virgin when you met her?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nonexisting1: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

How old is the maid?

Sometimes these maids are too stubborn to follow simple instruction. He did the right thing by making sure she was not using her oga and madam soap. Why would his wife slap him when all he did was to protect their soap? Did he say he went to peep at her? The answer is no. Why then slap such a gentleman? He probably closed his eyes while in there or his eyes might have been open but his focus was on the soap and not the maid's unclothedness.

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Send your wife away. Marry your maid. But make sure you look for another maid then the circle continue. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by immortalcrown(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Sometimes these maids are too stubborn to follow simple instruction. He did the right thing by making sure she was not using her oga and madam soap. Why would his wife slap him when all he did was to protect their soap? Did he say he went to peep at her? The answer is no. Why then slap such a gentleman? He probably closed his eyes while in there or his eyes might have been open but his focus was on the soap and not the maid's unclothedness.
Did you purposely ignore the last question in my comment?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by opera1(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

This is not a complete story. Say the truth.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Graficient: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Do what's best for you
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

thunder fire you and your fake thread
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by MeeztaBugaman: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
thunder fire you and your fake thread

Sister take it easy. So person no fit joke again without receiving insult.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:

Sister take it easy. So person no fit joke again without receiving insult.
The country is hard. You do anyhow you receive slaps
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me by MeeztaBugaman: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

The country is hard. You do anyhow you receive slaps

God will help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Don Carry Disease Oo / Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? / How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.