Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) (5541 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by GoodzGustavo: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Reality
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by franchasofficia: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
The SIMPle men at the back, is it loud enough?
cheesy cheesy
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is a very raw fact. grin
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by DigitalLawyer: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Taking my first lessons as fresh redpillar. OP we gona need handouts and assignments.
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Osobi32(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Amb1045:
The same lady that looks very common to you, is seen as a goddess to someone else.
I've seen guys paying huge|y, bribing me just to get the contact of girls I chase out from my laps.
Many guys have I seen, dying to talk to girls that I often slap their buttocks.
To them, these ladies are goddesses and mermaids.
Last week, a friend of mine showed me her DM of 300+ unread messages.
I asked her how come she always reply me fast, her response was " I can't snub you".

This is a hardpill to swallow but the lady you're dying to impress is constantly pounded , fvcked, pre-fvcked , re-fvcked and post-fvcked by another guy.
While you're busy buying flowers and portraits, disturbing her with "When can we see" grin grin

You dropped about 3 unread messages in her DM, while another guy just finished 3 rounds of bedroom bully.
You send her airtime and data but she uses it to video-call another guy and show him breasts.

You're begging, pleading to take her out on a date.
While she's postponing her schedule to be in another man's bedroom.

You litter your gallery with her pictures, especially the ones you saved from her uploads.
But another man is littering her face with ¢umshots.

Trying hard to get a woman that doesn't care about you is a sign that you'll never prosper in life.
You cannot buy genuine affection. IF the feeling ain't mutual, pack your back and leave the land of Egypt.
It'll be too late if heartbreak and empty wallet open your eyes.

How can I give you 10 stars for this write up..... I keep saying it, women are not worth it.
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Osobi32(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rule no1. Once u approach a lady and she gives u attitude, pls walk away with pride and don't look back. She need you more than u need her.
Rule no2. Never beg a lady for attention, it comes naturally if she sincerely care about u.
Rule no3. Before u approach a lady, pls try to access her to know if she's a bitch or more..... You will know the difference by the friends she keep, how she's dressed and how she talks.
Rule no4. Never approach a bitch with love, kindness or soft word..... She doesn't know what love is and will never understand u. So treat her like a bitch she is.

2 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Odinakaibe2022(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
coolA guy can make it in this life without a ladies love undecided the more a guy has ladies the more his prosperity gets low
a ladies love cant lead u to prosper but to downfall
Guy 4get about ladies and focus ur hustle!

2 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by tradepunter: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Men I love this thread these are just pure facts and serious truths...

Energy must match each other

Don't use money to buy love

If she ain't feeling you move

Currently a girl is in this situation... I have had things with her before one dude came professing love..

. She's dating him but I still sleep with her..... And I asked her why are we still fking, men the girl got no answes

5 Likes

Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Amb1045:
The same lady that looks very common to you, is seen as a goddess to someone else.
I've seen guys paying huge|y, bribing me just to get the contact of girls I chase out from my laps.
Many guys have I seen, dying to talk to girls that I often slap their buttocks.
To them, these ladies are goddesses and mermaids.
Last week, a friend of mine showed me her DM of 300+ unread messages.
I asked her how come she always reply me fast, her response was " I can't snub you".

This is a hardpill to swallow but the lady you're dying to impress is constantly pounded , fvcked, pre-fvcked , re-fvcked and post-fvcked by another guy.
While you're busy buying flowers and portraits, disturbing her with "When can we see" grin grin

You dropped about 3 unread messages in her DM, while another guy just finished 3 rounds of bedroom bully.
You send her airtime and data but she uses it to video-call another guy and show him breasts.

You're begging, pleading to take her out on a date.
While she's postponing her schedule to be in another man's bedroom.

You litter your gallery with her pictures, especially the ones you saved from her uploads.
But another man is littering her face with ¢umshots.

Trying hard to get a woman that doesn't care about you is a sign that you'll never prosper in life.
You cannot buy genuine affection. IF the feeling ain't mutual, pack your back and leave the land of Egypt.
It'll be too late if heartbreak and empty wallet open your eyes.

you are absolutely correct, one dozen of black bullet and suya chicken for you
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by Sammy101111(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
DeeFlask:
Very true i need girls that match my energy and mentality not someone I’ll use money to impress

I always thought i was the only one thinking this finding a lady that match my energy is rare because i my self i fear for my joystick.lol it very funny i once dated a girl she just texted me one day an say she think she is too small for me cant we just be friends

Everything as disadvantage ( even big joy stick gbola ) lol
Re: There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) by DeeFlask(m): 3:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Sammy101111:

I always thought i was the only one thinking this finding a lady that match my energy is rare because i my self i fear for my joystick.lol it very funny i once dated a girl she just texted me one day an say she think she is too small for me cant we just be friends

Everything as disadvantage ( even big joy stick gbola ) lol
same here I no dey look yahoo material girls again as I no be yahoo boy there are still women that will worship me even without flashing 1 Naira it’s not about financial level it’s more about the mentality do we share the same mentality towards life

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.