Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? (1607 Views)

A Deceptive Deity / Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by LagosShia: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^Jazakallahu Khair. May Allah make your destination that of the righteous. Amin.

Ramadhan Karim alaykum.

RAMADHAN KAREEM!

Some beautiful Quranic verses to ponder on based on this topic:

"We will indeed make our Messengers and those who believe victorious both in this world and on the Day witnesses will stand forth"-(40:51)

"Allah is the Protector of those who have faith; from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones, from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever)." -(2:257)

"And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumph) over the believers" -( 4:141)

"And say:"Truth has now arrived and falsehood has perished.for falsehood is bound to perish by its very own nature"-(17:81)
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by LagosShia: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^

1. If Jesus was sent by allah as according to your book, then either allah succeeded in being such a deceiver that he shot himself in the foot OR he is such a failure that his plans went astray.

2. On the other hand, if the Bible is true, there was a victory at Calvary and your beliefs and trusts are deluded

Choose which one is true

JESUS WAS NOT A WILLING "SACRIFICE" THUS CHRISTIANS HAVE MADE GOD A MURDERER OF HIS OWN BELOVED "SON"!

Let us examine the narration of how sorrowful and freigtened Jesus was and obviously was not ready nor willing to die for your sin:

Matthew 26:36-47
36Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

Compare the sorrow and fear Jesus expressed and the joy or at least readiness of soldiers who are willing to die.dont you dare come up and tell me he (Jesus) was human.i don’t even want to go into the question of whether Jesus was human or god or both.the fact is those willing to die are not gods but men.God does not die;gods die and hence they are false!if you can find men willing to die or at least willing to honor their agreement to sacrifice themselves for the truth,Jesus should no less be as strong as them.we read further:

Luke 22:44
And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Fear? Not only that he was sweating and weeping. He was sweating as if they were “great drops of blood”. Why all that? Was it because Jesus was willing to die? Or was it because he was not willing to die? Tell me!

Matthew 27:45-46
Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Forsaken? The “son” is complaining to his “dad” that his “dad” had forsaken him and here you are telling me he was “willing” to die!
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by Sweetnecta: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
[Quote]How, then, did Christianity spread and become the dominant world religion? It spread by the power of Allah! And who started the Christian message about Jesus’ death on the cross? God invented this message! Even non-Christian historians are convinced that Jesus’ death is one of history’s best-established facts.[17] Where did historians get this idea? They got it from God, who tricked so many people into believing in Jesus’ death that we now have tons of historical evidence for this event. Since there are roughly two billion Christians on earth at the present moment, it seems that Jesus and God are responsible for starting the only religion in the world that overshadows Islam.[/Quote]I didn't answer this part, but got posted, anyway, i do not want deceivers to rejoice at all making a big deal of it. If we counted people on earth, christianity is less that 40%. Those who truly practice the religion are a lot smaller. Hinduism is larger if we go by those who truly follow the way. Many christians are casual in their belief. God has nothing to do with christianity, even the naming of it. Historian get their ideas based on their own desire and or belief. A muslim historian will not believe what the christian historian believe, except in a matter of academics. His story may actually be false and or subjective. When Jesus left the cave, he never told anyone he had died and came back alive. According to the Bible, a dead person becomes spirit without a physical body. The spirit don't get killed. Why was Jesus not showing himself in the public, instead going about under the shadow? Was he concerned that they will actually make sure he died, this time around? Most of the 2 Billions are really christians on the lips. Look at Europe for evidence.

I didn't read anywhere Allah is helping the christians. In less than 200 years from now, InchaAllah, the gap between christian population and Muslim population will be zero, if Muslims have not become more.
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by LagosShia: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
frosbel:

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,in whose case the god of this world ( SATAN ) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ( Muslims included ) so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God " - 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4

You keep exposing your ignorance of the word of GOD , reading the letter that provides no life and ignoring the spirit of the word.

"He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

"But the eyes ( Mind of understanding ) of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost." - Job 11:20

Just to show how TRUE the Christian faith is, and what a personal relationship with GOD it is, without God's Spirit you will keep groping in darkness till you come to the light through the Spirit of GOD's revelation.

the above is called beating around the bush!

But the Quran is just another story book that anyone can read and understand.

the bible can be described without any religious biase by just reading its verses as a por.nographic book!

if you cannot read your bible and understand what it is telling you,then you are confused and brain dead.
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by Sweetnecta: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Nuclearboy; « #30 on: Today at 12:25:01 PM »
[Quote]^^
Goat "A" praying for goat "B". When wlil both of you not end up inside a soup pot? And if you escape that, is it not because allah destined you goats to be killed by a car?

Fact - allah will burn you in fire so thoroughly that its only the "koko" on your heads that
Angels will use to know you. How you will handle virgins after burning to "koko", I wonder

Fact -

1. If Jesus was sent by allah as according to your book, then either allah succeeded in being such a deceiver that he shot himself in the foot OR he is such a failure that his plans went astray.

2. On the other hand, if the Bible is true, there was a victory at Calvary and your beliefs and trusts are deluded

Choose which one is true[/Quote]is there no other position? Of there is; Jesus was sent by Allah [as He  had sent other prophets before]. He gave instructions and Jesus delivered everything accordingly. He was protected from the evils of his enemies who were also enemies of Allah.

Unfortunately, nuclearboy got suckered into believing lies and he can't get his head out of the sand. I pray that God Who Created you will have Mercy on you that your heart will open up and the light of true belief will enter it. Amin. Your case is not lost; you are alive still and youth is on your side.
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by nuclearboy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^ Let us assume that truly, Christ was afraid. The record shows that He still went ahead as an obedient Son & fulfilled His Father's Will. Your own Koran agrees He went to the cross. But suddenly and according to your storybook, allah became a deceiver and "lied" to the whole worlkd that Jesus was dead. So allah couldn't save "his" prophet from pain, torture or death and had to lie (pdp godfather) and hide "his" prophet from mere humans?

grin this is proper "Fee Dee Fee, allah"

Was that because he\it cannot raise the dead just like he\it cannot save you from fire coming on your carcass once you die?

We Christians have a God who is glorified NOW and ALSO after death. Even you need Him and His Name to give yourself a semblance of respectability. So even YOU glorify Him. But we want nothing to do with your Arabian allah, god of Mo's father, slave of 1 out of 360. If Mo had chosen "aruba", that would be what you bow to now, ehn?

Bow down your head and knees, Bingo, and worship the God that you use to make yourself seem credible and without which you are naught but a insult to existence. No make me vex this morning O
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by Sweetnecta: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Frosbel: « #31 on: Today at 12:26:21 PM » I am grateful to Allah for His Mercy over Muslims. Yesterday, you opened a big Thread, became very boastful of the little thing you put together from David Wood. Allah gave me strength to tackle it. Then overnight, He sent His slave, Lagosshia to assist another slave, me. And today, you, Davidylan, etc are not using the words of Jesus to defend Jesus. is Jesus not the one in the Bibles who should know himself best, instead of Paul coming to his aids, as you posted below?:

[Quote]"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,in whose case the god of this world ( SATAN )  has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ( Muslims included ) so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God " - 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4

You keep exposing your ignorance of the word of GOD , reading the letter that provides no life and ignoring the spirit of the word.

"He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

"But the eyes ( Mind of understanding ) of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost." - Job 11:20

Just to show how TRUE the Christian faith is, and what a personal relationship with GOD it is, without God's Spirit you will keep groping in darkness till you come to the light through the Spirit of GOD's revelation.[/Quote]Where is the word of Jesus in any of this? This is pitiful.

[Quote]But the Quran is just another story book that anyone can read and understand.[/Quote]so why can't you read it and understand it? You can get the meaning in your mother tongue, you know.
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by LagosShia: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ Let us assume that truly, Christ was afraid.
its not an assumption.the new testament says so.

The record shows that He still went ahead as an obedient Son & fulfilled His Father's Will.
an arrested man under the rule of the whip does not have a choice.

so stop deceiving yourself.its not like Jesus was being tortured and he was crying and begging God,and in that condition yet still he willingly climbed a cross and asked people to nail him.that is not what happened.what happened was he was arrested and wronged and sentenced.he was under arrest.he begged God for help.the muslims believe God came to his rescue,while christians believe he was forsaken.you make your choice!

Your own Koran agrees He went to the cross. But suddenly and according to your storybook, allah became a deceiver and "lied" to the whole worlkd that Jesus was dead. So allah couldn't save "his" prophet from pain, torture or death and had to lie (pdp godfather) and hide "his" prophet from mere humans?

grin this is proper "Fee Dee Fee, allah"

the Quran does not say that at all.

the Quran says:"He was neither killed nor crucified".that means he never mounted any cross or stick!

Was that because he\it cannot raise the dead just like he\it cannot save you from fire coming on your carcass once you die?
the Quran confirms that Jesus raised the dead by the will of God.likewise,the all-powerful God rescued him from unjust torture and death.you can read the supernatural things that happened at the time Jesus was about to be crucified.the new testament records that there was an eclipse,earth-quake,and the dead were up from their graves.did that all happen for nothing?

We Christians have a God who is glorified NOW and ALSO after death.
there is no glory in death.death is death.stop twisting your brain.

Even you need Him and His Name to give yourself a semblance of respectability. So even YOU glorify Him. But we want nothing to do with your Arabian allah, god of Mo's father, slave of 1 out of 360. If Mo had chosen "aruba", that would be what you bow to now, ehn?

Bow down your head and knees, Bingo, and worship the God that you use to make yourself seem credible and without which you are naught but a insult to existence. No make me vex this morning O

ignorance!
Re: Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? by Sweetnecta: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Nuclearboy; #37 on: Today at 01:10:19 PM »
[Quote]^^ Let us assume that truly, Christ was afraid. The record shows that He still went ahead as an obedient Son & fulfilled His Father's Will.[/Quote]Who is the wife, because every father must have a wife, unless there was adultery?

[Quote]Your own Koran agrees He went to the cross.[/Quote]Show me the verse in the Quran. I do know you can not.

[Quote]But suddenly and according to your storybook, allah became a deceiver and "lied" to the whole worlkd that Jesus was dead[/Quote]Show me the verse. Are you okay? If you are running temperature, may God make you well. Go laydown after you show me the verse.

[Quote] So allah couldn't save "his" prophet from pain, torture or death and had to lie (pdp godfather) and hide "his" prophet from mere humans?[/Quote]show me the verse.

[Quote]Grin this is proper "Fee Dee Fee, allah"

Was that because he\it cannot raise the dead just like he\it cannot save you from fire coming on your carcass once you die?[/Quote]Before Jesus, in the time of Musa [as] in Surah Baqarah, a dead man was raised up by merely touching him with part of a cow, so that he can tell his community that his cousin killed him for his inheritance.

[Quote]We Christians have a God who is glorified NOW and ALSO after death.[/QUote]Your god died? Astagafirullah. Glory belongs to Allah Who does not die.

[Quote]Even you need Him and His Name to give yourself a semblance of respectability. So even YOU glorify Him. But we want nothing to do with your Arabian allah, god of Mo's father, slave of 1 out of 360. If Mo had chosen "aruba", that would be what you bow to now, ehn?[/Quote]Nuclearboy is doing Jibjabbing. it does not make sense. Please get out of the nuclear plant, sometimes.

[Quote]Bow down your head and knees, Bingo, and worship the God that you use to make yourself seem credible and without which you are naught but a insult to existence. No make me vex this morning O[/Quote]I know you are giving me oriki, your abule style. Not to worry. I will not make you vex. Reality is biting you. Vex you will.

i will now settle down to read because a more competent man is here to take the mantle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. / Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... / Some Reasons Why U Still Sin Even After Genuine Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.