Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt (15933 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by otuonye(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
lilvonz:

When i was going to mile 1 yesterday, I saw some soldiers who asked everyone in the car to come out for a search.
The driver gets back to the car while the remaing people walk pass the with their hands up.
That's a serious issue. After leaving the soldiers miles away, i still saw people with their hands still in the air. Such a pity. grin grin

My dear, if that will bring sanity back to our society and streets, then I am ready to raise up my hands for the rest of the year!

I have not had a problem with the soldiers yet, but I believe that they are doing their best to bring normalcy to the environment. Let's give the soldiers our support!

@godslead:
You asked me which area of Port Harcourt I live. I live in town area [BONNY STREET], but I am not going to tell you the particular number - for security reasons. I hope you understand!

Meanwhile, there is one guy who is saying nonsense about the Igbos in this thread. What is that your name again? Anyway you know yourself!

You said that Igbo people laid a curse on PH? What nonsense are you talking about? I do not undestand you. Why and when did we do that?

This is not a problem of the Igbos. Your own brothers [like Soboma and Ateke, even Asari] are the ones causing the problems we all face here.

The names SOBOMA, ATEKE & ASARI - are they Igbo names? We do not speak evil of anyone, but I wonder why you would come to this forum to say this nonsense about a thriving and suceeding tribe of the Nigerian people.

What has this got to do with the Igbos? I think you need to change the way you reason, because if you continue like this, then you're ending no where!
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by dblock(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2007
Your own brothers [like Soboma and Ateke, even Asari] are the ones causing the problems we all face here.

Those Three People and their Gangs do not represent the people of the Niger Delta.

Isn't Asari even a Kenyan Citizen. Anyways, regardless of where they come from, they do not stand for the people of the Niger Delta. They are terrorists, and you shouldn't associate them with legit Nigerians.

They are Nobody's brothers. They roam around the Niger Delta in their blood money SUVs ravaging towns, killing and injuring innocent people. And they say they stand for "Injustices in Society. It is an Hypocritical Stance" . I don't know the economics, but if the violence in the Niger Delta continues those Gangs and Militants would have caused just as much damage to the region as the people they fight against.

They protest against pollution from oil companies, but their siphoning, creates just as much pollution.

They talk about neglect, but terrorizing innocent communities, is just as malicious as the "acts" they fight against

They talk about building schools, hospitals, roads etc, but as long as the Niger Delta Crisis persists nothing will improve in the region. In essence they are increasing poverty and instability.

Initially most people would support them, after all it is a laudable act if it bears fruit in the end, but nothing is been achieved.

There are now hundreds of gangs in the region, kidnapping, stealing, killing destroying etc.

These people don't feel the pain of the people of the region. They don't empathize with the people of the region. They say one thing, but they drive another. They are profiting off the crisis in the region.

They are earning more money from the crisis, than the average citizen would in a stable society like that in America or Britain etc.

The violence won't stop, with dialogue. Why should they quit what they are doing. If the Nigerian government was the best government in the world and they spend 95% of revenue on vital infrastructure and they created jobs. These same people, who are pleading for jobs, will not earn half of the money that they are earning from the Niger Delta Crisis. Militant chiefs like Soboma and Asari make way more money than people with honest livings in societies like America. The only way the crisis will stop is through WarFare.

Regardless of how honest the Nigerian Government is, the militants won't cease. The Military must stabilize the region.

Think I'm crazy. Well let's just see how far Yar'Adua's Round Table discussions go. Nothing will stop. These Gangs are money crazy. People in normal societies do not crave money, they crave peace and success. These militants have forgotten what it is to be human. They don't want a greater share of the Oil for the region. They want a greater share of the oil for themselves.

I mean look at Alams. The guy laundered millions of dollars of Bayelsa's Budget. If this Militants are so interested in development, why did they demand that the government release him! It's because he probably endorse them when he was in office. He probably supplied them with arms. They create a diversion, he launders money, they profit through ransoms. So they are happy.

The reason why the Niger Delta crisis persists, even though the Nigerian Army is more than capable of stabilizing the regio, is because the Nigerian Government neglected the region, and put themselves in a position, where the "Militants" are perceived as victims and the crisis is seen as a Government inflicted crisis. They cannot go into the Niger Delta and wipe out anyone with a gun, because the militants are perceived as Freedom fighters not terrorists.

The Niger Delta Militants and all these other Gangs in cities like Port Harcourt are nothing but opportunists, benefiting from the oblivious self inflicted victimization by the Government.

That is why the crisis will not end, until The Military is sent in to rain Havoc.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by eberechidi: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
Well, I weep for Portharcourt Rivers state because this used to be one of the peaceful states we ever had but the case now is the opposite. My family house is at Elelenwo I hope that area is cool but incase anything is not going fine, please my people(Bright and Co) I know you guys will be reading, please stay away from trouble and commit everything in the hand of God. May God restore peace once again in that garden city of Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by PawPaw3(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
Na political solution we need not military intervention.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by McKren(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
Our society need to show some respect for kids

It is enough shame that militants will kidnap kids for ransom, but what our Army let those kids in that pics experience is unacceptable. While what they are doing in PH is necessary, it is also necessary that kids found in harms way are shown some sense of belonging.

Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by mellow(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
GREED[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by dikizie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2007
May God forgive our brothers and sisters of the south south zone. Who are taking the struggle for justice to the extreme. Dialogue, I believe would solve the whole situation. A struggle for justice in the right direction, would give a more permanent peace.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by ono(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2007
I just don't understand all these noise about some 2 cult leaders in Portharcourt. I should let all of you guys know that the area(s) in Portharcourt where all these troubles are coming from constitute just a tiny fraction of the entire city! Over here where I live, we only hear of the crises at Borikiri, Lagos street, Aggrey Road and nearby streets. Fair enough, that should jolt anyone into action, but we decided to wait patiently and see if the crises will spread to our areas. Alas! this is not to be. As a matter of fact, electrical power levels which have been very low for a while now has suddenly picked up. I mean, we even watch RSTV news every evening.

I think the press guys should just not blow this matter out of proportion.

The city of Portharcourt is too big for some cultists to want to claim rulership of the place. At best, they can claim ''rulership'' of such hideouts as Borikiri, Market road, and other Riverine portions of Okrika and Kalabari areas of the state capital, but even those areas have been taken away from these recalcitrant lot. They've practically lost out on all fronts. Their actions amount to just a storm in a tea cup. Nothing more than that.

Omehia's decision to keep the military guys on ground at the troubled spots in the city is fair enough. I think they should take the battle to where ever these people are and flush them out!
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2007
The troubled spots are many when you include such volatile places as Rumola, GRA, Woji, Artillery, Ikwerre Rd, Ada George, Mgbuoba, Rumokuta. The worse part is that is the police with their road blocks that are causing untold hardships. On my way to church today I was stopped by them police; all the occupants of my car were asked to come down and trek to the end of the road block where they can enter back the car all this time their hands up in the air. They did not even search the car for arms. If this continue for the next 3 weeks not 6 months then Port Harcourt will be deserted as businesses will relocate to warri, ughelli, yenagoa or lagos.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
I wept for PORT HARCOURT,
naa waaaooooo,
Please NDI IBO, i still dey beg NDI IBO people, make una go remove the CURSE wey una CURSE PORT HARCOURT.
sey na only KATAKATA , e go dey see. i beg una in the name of GOD.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by otuonye(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2007
willywilly:

I wept for PORT HARCOURT,
naa waaaooooo,
Please NDI IBO, i still dey beg NDI IBO people, make una go remove the CURSE wey una CURSE PORT HARCOURT.
sey na only KATAKATA , e go dey see. i beg una in the name of GOD.

Wait ooo. O boy, are you still uttering those irrelevant and stupid remarks? - or questions? I thought I advised you two days ago? What's the matter with you? When will you learn to be reasonable and stop saying trash?

Anyway, it goes on to show how stupid and reckless you are. Furthermore, I am using this post to urge everyone in this thread to ignore the individual called willywilly, because he is nothing but a charlatan.

Your accusations carry no weight, so you might as well consider sitting down in your room and kiss your arse. Stupid boy!

PAJOJO
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by godslead(f): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2007
@ willywilly wat in Gods name are u talking about? shocked
wetin concern igbo ppl and the crisis in PH
Pls stop talking "OFF PONIT"and stick 2 d topic.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by maki(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2007
what is happening in port harcourt right now is very humilating
people have to come down from their cars and raise their hands up to pass every police check point and in that case police and military guys are using this as an opportunity to torch girls as they like and collect money and other valuables from people in authority.

somebody was actually beaten up by police in a check point because he is from kalabari. how could this be?
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2007
@Otuonye,
Please Otuonye,
as peoply dey die for PORT HARCOURT, me i no like am,
and military or state of Emergency will not be the solution.
we have to down to the root of the problem, soon it may spread to my state. then more
KAKATAKA go burst.
I hear sey IBO CURSE PORT HARCOURT,
So i dey beg them, make them  remove the CURSE. So that ,me go live in Peace.
Otuonye go ask the gods of our land, wetin CURSE dey do , if some body CURSE you
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2007
@Maki,
Na dey thing wee, i dey talk,
Na real humiliation bi that.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by maki(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2007
which igbo people place curse on port harcourt
have they finished facing their own problems that is happening in anambra state?
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by otuonye(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2007
willywilly:

@Otuonye,
Please Otuonye,
as peoply dey die for PORT HARCOURT, me i no like am,
and military or state of Emergency will not be the solution.
we have to down to the root of the problem, soon it may spread to my state. then more
KAKATAKA go burst.
I hear sey IBO CURSE PORT HARCOURT,
So i dey beg them, make them remove the CURSE. So that ,me go live in Peace.
Otuonye go ask the gods of our land, wetin CURSE dey do , if some body CURSE you

@willywilly,

Which is your state? Listen, I do not like to say one thing twice. Igbos did not curse PH at any time. I thank God that you even admitted that it was hear - say. This means that you were not there when the curse was alledgedly placed on PH.

In other words, it means that you are saying what you heard from someone else, , and that person was obviously misinformed. Let me say it again [maybe for the last time], Igbos did not curse PH. We have a lot of problems that we are tackling in our states - let alone coming to place a curse on PH.

So, stop spreading this your hear - say story. It is not true. Igbos are a gentle and hardworking tribe of the Nigerian people. We are not interested in the downfall of anybody.

As for state of emergency, we are seeing the effect of Government's action on the millitants, so maybe state of emergency may not be needed anymore. But for sure, the fact still remains that it was the previous government of Peter Odili that armed these boys, and today the people of the Niger delta, as well as the sojourners are having it rough with these boyz.

So, if this problem must stop completely, the leaders of the Niger Delta who are of questionable character, must be called to face the law.

My own opinion.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Otuonye,
I like dey thing wey you tell me,
but wetin i hear i tell you.
I know sey IBO have there own problem, my own people have there problem too.
but i just the talk of wetin i hear.
Na solution every body dey find for all this our WAHALA
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by bugado(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
i have an appointment with the british embassy at portharcourt is it save to go lol
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2007
The new British visa office if I remember correctly is on Abacha RD in GRA. The place is relatively safe as long as you keep your hands up in surrender to Omehia.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by ufobabe(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
THANKS 4 THE INFORMATION

I EVEN WANTED 2 VISIT MY IMMEDIATE ELDER BROTHER IN PH WITHOUT EVEN TELLING HIM.

BUT I STILL HOPE THAT IT IS NOT ALL OVER PH because HE STAYS AT ONNE

GOD PLS HELP ME KEEP ONLY MY BROTHER 4 MY SAKE.

AM PRAYING 4 ALL .
AMEN
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by ono(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
I still maintain that what's happening in PH is just a storm in a tea cup - and nothing more! Some hoodlums of Kalabari and Okrika extraction felt they could muster the courage to face the security apparatus of Nigeria, that they could not put up with Omehia's good plans for Rivers State. They, according to some well informed sources, said they will make Portharcourt ungovernable for Omehia. Well, we know better now. They've lost out on all fronts. Let them come out again with those their bullet-proof costume and face the fire power of the Nigerian military. Yeye fetish people.

And my friend Otokx, where I dey stay off East West road, me I never hear one gun shot fired into the air yet. Places like Rumuodomaya, Eneka, Igwuruta, Rumuokwurushi, Rumuobiakani, Rumuomasi, Rumuola, Elekahia, Market road, Airforce base, even Rumuola, Olu-Obasanjo, Ist and second Artillery, some sections of Okporo - all these places and others I have not mentioned are very safe. It was only when I went to Rumuodomaya, at the Obio-Akpor local govt. secretariat that I saw Police people asking people to raise their hands in surrender to superior fire power. But there was no sign that the place had been a theatre of war of some sort.

Let us not add to the negative impression people are having out there of the city. It's in our best interest.

Because police engage robbers and criminals at Oshodi and Ikorodu areas of Lagos does not translate to complete war in Victoria Island, Lagos Island and the entire Lagos city!
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by dblock(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2007
Where's the Military.

Gowon for President.

There can be no peace, without War.

How many feuds have been solved with dialogue. The atrocities in Rwanda, weren't stopped with dialouge.

The Government must put an end to the violence now, before the crisis escalates and more lives are taken.

The Nigerian Military, is more than capable of putting an end to the violence.

Nigeria has these. The Government must put them to Use!
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by dblock(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2007
What's the difference between this picture and a picture of violence in Rwanda during the Civil War.

Some bastards want Nigeria to fail. Those people are traitors that should be punished.

Nigeria was not created. So we could have stupid gangs running about.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/46485_staterofregion_jpge5a0e90e914f1b6ab663f77d07ab2c0b
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2007
Military solution no bi the answer, na dialogue be the solution.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by RichyBlacK(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2007
Finally! That dimka character has been banned!

I'm not surprised, he was very much against a particular ethnic group.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Seun, thanks for taking action to maintain some level of sanity on Nairaland!
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by dblock(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2007
willywilly:

Military solution no bi the answer, na dialogue be the solution.

The crisis will go on for decades, if dialogue is the whole tool the government uses.

Dialogue cannot solve anything. The Militants are benefitting from the crisis, so why should they stop.

There has been non stop violence in the region for 18 Months, and dialogue has solved nothing.

A couple of weeks ago, most of the militants in the area even vowed to stop violence, only to return to kidnapping the next week.

Innocent people are dying. Children are been kidnapped. How can you reason with animals?

I say we bring in the Navy and Airforce
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by RichyBlacK(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2007
PH - Troops May Remain Beyond 6 Months

This Day (Lagos)

NEWS
21 August 2007
Posted to the web 21 August 2007

By Deji Elumoye
Lagos And Juliana Taiwo in Abuja

The deployment of troops in Port Harcourt, the troubled capital city of Rivers State, may go beyond the initial six-month projection, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Luka Yusuf, disclosed yesterday.

The Army chief said the decision to withdraw the troops would be taken in conjunction with the governor of the state, Sir Celestine Omehia.

This is coming on the heels of the state government's condemnation of the call by some Ijaw leaders for a state of emergency to be imposed on the state.

Soldiers, who were deployed in the city following weeks of shootings and gun battles between suspected cult groups, are not guaranteed to leave after the initial period of six months, although Omehia said at the weekend that the soldiers would be in the city for that period.

Yusuf made the announcement while briefing the Minister of Defence, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale who was on a working visit of the Army, Navy and Airforce.

He said if the governor, as the chief security officer, "feels that the security situation has improved he will ask for the pulling out of the solders to the barracks".

He said the Army would not flood troops to Port Harcourt so as not to create the impression of a state of emergency there.

Yusuf lamented that even though the police were saddled with the responsibility of internal security, "the Army is now taking a very big chunk of it even without being supported with additional logistics".

The army chief informed that the Army was now fully involved in internal security as part of their assistance to civil authority.

He disclosed that most of the soldiers in Operation Restore Hope were being moved to support the ongoing operation in Port Harcourt "until peace returns".

Most of the serviceable boats are being moved from Calabar to Port Harcourt to support the operation to block the creeks to prevent the militants from infiltrating the state capital, he disclosed, revealing that more operational vehicles and Armoured Personnel Carrier (APCS) were being moved to Port Harcourt because "it will take time to restore hope and return things to normalcy in the region".

Yusuf, however, charged the political class to do their own beat insisting some of the crisis had political undertone.

Reacting to the call by some Ijaw Leaders especially Chief Edwin Clark, Chief Albert Horsfall, and Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas for the declaration of state of emergency and cancellation of the April 2007 elections in the state, the Rivers State Government said the people of the state "are surprised and embarrassed that persons who call themselves elders would make such calls to cause disharmony and promote ethnic friction at this time without any justification".

Clark, Chairman of Ijaw National Congress (INC), had yesterday called for the imposition of a state of emergency.

Clark, who spoke to newsmen in Lagos, said it was high time President Umaru Yar'Adua declared a state of emergency owing to the escalating war between the rival cult gangs.

He promised to lead a delegation of Ijaw leaders to Abuja to meet with the President on the issue.

According to him, "the state of emergency should at the first instance last for six months because as things are now, the state government has lost full control of the situation.

"So rather than the situation degenerating, the federal government should just wield the big stick by immediately declaring a state of emergency in Rivers."

Clark, who was in company with other Ijaw leaders, said the state of emergency, when declared should be headed by a General or an Admiral equivalent so that he could be in full control of the security situation in Rivers.

He said that at the end of the emergency rule, a fresh election should be conducted in the state "because the current Governor, Celestine Omehia and his arch rival Rotimi Amechi, are all boys of the former governor, who would not be able to assert their authority in the state".

But responding through Barrister Emma Okah, the Commissioner for Information, the Rivers State Government said it was interesting to note that "the recent disturbances in Port Harcourt which is part of the broad Niger Delta problems is certainly not up to what has happened in some other Niger Delta States and yet nobody including these 'wise men' called for a state of emergency. It is for this reason that we view this call as senseless, irresponsible, self serving and politically motivated".

"It would have made sense if the call from these elders was directed at our derailed children to enable them live responsibly and appreciate the virtue that life does not begin and end with violence. We expect a legacy of peace and honour and not shame from our elders. This is because, in all situations, constructive engagement and dialogue remains the best option in resolving problems. Genuine elders over the world seek unity and reconciliation and not anarchy.

"The Government of Rivers State hereby restates its irreducible commitment to continue to pursue her policies to rehabilitate and reform the derailed youths, deliver good governance, enthrone economic prosperity, reduce poverty incidence, develop the state and put smiles on the faces of the people of Rivers State to the glory of God.

"For the avoidance of doubts, we call on these elders to leave Rivers State and Dr Peter Odili alone as we believe that they can live normal lives without the disrespect they have been inflicting on him.

"Finally, let us use this opportunity to say that no amount of intimidation by persons who are no longer of this age and whose stock in trade is the pursuit of "pull him down" syndrome will reduce the focus of His Excellency, Sir Celestine Omehia, to lift Rivers State to the next level of development," he said.

Meanwhile, the Minister of State for Defence, Mrs. Fidelia Akuabata Njeze has condemned in strong terms the militancy in the Niger Delta regretting that it has turned the genuine course to milking cow.

In a chat with newsmen yesterday, she assured that the Federal Government was sincere about finding lasting solution to the crisis especially in the development of the area hence the called on the youths in the region to lay down their arms and embrace dialogue.

Njeze said no meaningful achievement would go on without peace in the area stressing that the present crisis was already affecting the economy.

"The Niger Delta issue has become a national issue and nobody is happy including those living in the area. We all agree that the area is underdeveloped, yes they live below human level but you cannot have development in trouble waters. No ship can sail smoothly on trouble waters. Even though there is clear evidence of neglect but it is clear from Mr. President's position that this administration is sincere in tackling the problems. One way to solve the problem is through dialogue and the government is already demonstrating its willingness to embrace that.

"I am appealing not only as one serving in government but also as a mother and as has been disclosed during the retreat at the weekend, that the Niger Delta indigenes have respect for mothers, they should lay down their arms and embrace dialogue. The President said he took an oath that he should be judged based on his performance and even made this one of his seven-point agenda. We all swore to uphold the peace of this country and promised equal development I think this government should be given a chance to live to its expectation", she said.

The Minister also commended the efforts made by all stakeholders especially the military and the police in bringing peace to the area and assured that Mr. President and the Vice President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, were ready to serve alongside all committed Nigerians.

Aside the issue of troops in Port Harcourt, however, the army chief also disclosed that a new Armed Force structure would take off in December, as the Nigerian army would now have only four divisions.

He lamented that the Nigerian Army equipment holding was very low due to lack o f maintenance and appealed that efforts should be intensified to procure more military vehicles for the army, as a situation where civilian vehicles are used to move troops to operating areas did not augur well for the image of the army.

In his remark, the Minister of Defence, Yayale, noted that the army had challenges in three main areas, training, equipment and welfare and assured that adequate attention would be paid in those areas.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2007
@dblock,
Military no bi dey answer,
Government have to dialogue with this guys, and find out, why they are behaving in such a way,.
If dey government like, make dem bring all dem soldiers and stay for next 10years,
immediately they soldiers step back to dem baracks, this guys will be back.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2007
STATE OF EMERGENCY!!! IJAW LEADERS DEY CRAZY.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by Olusleeky(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2007
the big wigs r not to be spared, they r using innocent ppls lives to play poker. celestine omehiaor wateva he is cald is not clean in this case. i suggest dat he shoild be investigated.
Re: Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt by maki(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2007
@Ono

please please please, what are you talking about concerning  kalabari and okrika hoodlums? angry angry
if you dont have any contribution to this tread you better watch mouth and examine your words properly before you utter them.  angry

the guys misbehaiving are they only from kalabari and okrika? these guys comes from all part of nigeria including hausa, ibo and yoruba. they have almost all the tribes in niger delta in these gangs. and who breed them?  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs / Kachikwu Explains Reasons For Fuel Scarcity (video) / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.