Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) (2798 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by oracle99: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b] @ POSTER,
I WILL TELL U TWO THINGS
WITH A WHIP IN UR HAND GET THE YEYE GURL ON HER KNEES AND MAKE HER GIVE A GOD Mouth Action UNTIL SHE STARTS BLEEDING TRU HER NOSE
SECONDLY,
GIVE HER A GOOD ANGRY F%^7K TILL HER ASS STARTS TO BLEED
SHE WILL RESPECT U
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN,
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ssRhino: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2007
Oracle99, it is nice to have fun and just talk, however, some jokes aint kool at all, so be nice a lil
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by CrazyMan(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

No. The fact you would even suggest such says alot sad
A lot?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by jkpretty(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
This topic could really be a cool one, but the word in bracket just tripped me off. Ok so what if she's a virgin, & so what if she's not. A lady is hot tempered, then she is, being a virgin or putting it in quote does make her well packaged.

Seems u people don't understand something here, a virgin would end up losing it one day, & d fact is that the hot temper is still remains Or ths bad character. Don't see this Virgin thing like a road to an "ideal girl" or an ideal future, i just wonder why its included in the topic.

Some people have left their their so called wild girlfriends who has realised her ways & changed, to marry a virgin who is well packaged wit evil characters & end up regretting.

Wit the streams of virgins topics flooding this land, u guys make it sound like its the road to success. Yes i'm in full support of Ladies keeping themselves, but guys beware don't jeopardize ur future. Its no key to a successful marriage.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by tnaidaR(f): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2007
The funny thing is that most girls with a bad/quick temper are very good people. It takes two to tango. It's all about understanding. Breaking up with her simply means her finding someone who understands her. Her bad temper don't make her a bad person.

And I doubt she speaks when she's not supposed to. She prolly dishes it out hot when the situation calls for it ("bad temper"winkand most people can't take the heat then cheesy tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by pinkttea(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
u said u love her, do u love her because she's a VIRGIN? if yes when u get her disvirgin and find out that she's not what u want in a sex partern what happens.

DOES SHE LOVE U?

Anyway, u guys have to sit and talk about it, it's not too bad to have a bad hot temper, what matters is how u control it, tell her how hurting it is when she get so hot in temper and say things like go to hell, and how stupid she looks when she comes back to beg knowing she will do it again.

teach her one good lesson by not expecting her sorry when it comes next time, if she love u, it will hurt her and pray she gets the massage.

But come oh, guy i hope ur not the one getting her burning up in temper with things u do.
if that's the case try stop am oh,

let me remain u, when we lose somethings that's good that when our eyes will open.
wish u luck cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
tnaidaR:

The funny thing is that most girls with a bad/quick temper are very good people. It takes two to tango. It's all about understanding. Breaking up with her simply means her finding someone who understands her. Her bad temper don't make her a bad person.

Thank you jare. lol cheesy tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by hotchic1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

and hopefully she will find a better guy during this breakup that isnt so childish.

pinkttea:

u said u love her, do u love her because she's a VIRGIN? if yes when u get her disvirgin and find out that she's not what u want in a sex partern what happens.

teach her one good lesson by not expecting her sorry when it comes next time, if she love u, it will hurt her and pray she gets the massage.

But come oh, guy i hope your not the one getting her burning up in temper with things u do.
if that's the case try stop am oh,

WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compatibility ! Chemistry ! Does It Really Matter In A Relationship / What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.