Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52326 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by fati2001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Messi1:
Don't forget I was begged by comrades to spare you. Don't get on my nerves before I make NL more dangerous than Russia vs Ukraine.

When a foolish demented scum is unearthing her classic symptoms of lunacy and idiocy and unleashing the pathological mental dwarfism with which she was birthed with, then I can't stoop so low to drag my wings on the floor with a swine bathing in the gutter.

Do yourself a favor by keeping quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Messi1: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
fati2001:

Do yourself a favor by keeping quiet.
Only a lame-brained dullard will keep mincing words with a person like you.

I'm above you in all ramification. I'm morethan you and I'll be greater than you and your generation combine in life. Even your husband, children and relatives will idolize me so I'll not keep feeding you by replying to your incoherent response.

My last response to you..Dont bother replying coz I'll neither read nor reply.

Good bye for life you psycho. You will never see any of my monikas in ur mentions till the day u go to grave coz I'm not your mate. If u follow my comments with Greattestman or VictorUSA and see the kind of people(millionairs) who I guide them in certain things(in travel section) you will understand it's a great advantage that I keep replying you. I'm not your mate so I'll not swim with a tawny swan like you.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by fati2001(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Messi1:
Only a lame-brained dullard will keep mincing words with a person like you.

I'm above you in all ramification. I'm morethan you and I'll be greater than you and your generation combine in life. Even your husband, children and relatives will idolize me so I'll not keep feeding you by replying to your incoherent response.

My last response to you..Dont bother replying coz I'll neither read nor reply.

Good bye for life you psycho. You will never see any of my monikas in ur mentions till the day u go to grave coz I'm not your mate. If u follow my comments with Greattestman or VictorUSA and see the kind of people(millionairs) who I guide them in certain things(in travel section) you will understand it's a great advantage that I keep replying you. I'm not your mate so I'll not swim with a tawny swan like you.

Your dreams and imaginations right.

But nothing still change. You are still a 30s paedophile that got his landlord's daughter pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
please remain single,i believe you are in 30's now..30 more to go, you are almost there..be fooling yaself..

being single is not bad
loneliness doesn't kill.

set goals like elon musk, Warren buffet and the rest and see yourself more happier..

na mumu youth dey carry relationship matter for head.

i keep saying this to myself, hustle(set goals and achieve it) now enjoy and knack puccies later(continuously)..

........peace
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
BenDo63:

If you say my father raped you, the he is your uncle and I am your cousin. grin

Your mumu no get part 2
grin
I just noticed grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.