Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52324 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

ooh is that what happened in your family whom called themselves Christians?

So inbreeding is not a calamities for them?

It's such a shameful act.
Is it not Islam that practices Inbreeding?

Why did your cousins try to put a baby in you grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

Come to Jesus, he can carry your burden cry

But he rejected you for you not to stain his white garment.

Look at the Hypocrites that claimed to know Jesus.
https://www.nairaland.com/7285971/man-marries-step-mum-after-father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

All I knew is that I was raped by ur Daddy that happened to be the follower of Jesus with your mom that also claimed to bear the Cross of Christ on her forehead who was the masterminder.
If you say my father raped you, the he is your uncle and I am your cousin. grin

Your mumu no get part 2
grin
I just noticed grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by phelonrays: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
cry

But I thought relationship is/was an all-size-fit-all kinda thing, like can't the lady be independent.?

Must SHE always be the reaper while the MAN the sower -emotional intelligience, investment, house, car, allround provider.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

Is it not Islam that practices Inbreeding?

Why did your cousins try to put a baby in you grin

A Christian Eastern Man that know the day Jesus was crucified is committing commotion.

Yeah ur dad tried to put a baby in me, but I declined because it was coming from his seed which a useless and bad fruit.. I'm glad I did that because I don't want to have a son that goes inserting his fingers into the vagina of his neices and his son [grandson ] boasting about it.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

But he rejected you for you not to stain his white garment.

Look at the Hypocrites that claimed to know Jesus.
In Islam that father marries wives younger than his son's and they will be helping him service them while he isn't aware grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Enbrain21(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!

For real ?
Truly almost everyone on this platform is toxic, well this is a faceless forum so you can say anything, but I hope in reality you are different.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

A Christian Eastern Man that know the day Jesus was crucified is committing commotion.

Yeah my dad tried to put a baby in me, but I declined because it was coming from his seed which a useless and bad fruit.. I'm glad I did that because I don't want to have a son that goes inserting his fingers into the vagina of his neices and his son [grandson ] boasting about it.
cry
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

In Islam that father marries wives younger than his son's and they will be helping him service them while he isn't aware grin

Just as how ur dad is serving his neices with out the knowledge of their parents.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

Just as how ur dad is serving his neices with out the knowledge of their parents.
jeon how far naa cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:
cry

Why editing the post?
Are you tired?

one more time
Yeah ur dad tried to put a baby in me, but I declined because it was coming from his seed which a useless and bad fruit.. I'm glad I did that because I don't want to have a son that goes inserting his fingers into the vagina of his neices and his son [grandson ] boasting about it.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tegabadguy:
jeon how far naa cool cool cool cool
Fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Chaos14: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Men remember silence is your best weapon

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

Jeon is not fine.

She is suffering from incest rape trauma cry
ehhhh bendo63 is not good to insult a lady angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

Why editing the post?
Are you tired?

one more time

lunch time cool

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

Fine.
jeon is like you are a Star in NL

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tegabadguy:
ehhhh bendo63 is not good to insult a lady angry angry angry angry angry

It's not an insult..

It's a fact about Jeon.

I have been trying to counsel her but it is always to no avail, thus she is still toxic towards our male gender.

I know her in real life cry

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

It's not an insult..

It's a fact about Jeon.

I have been trying to counsel her but it is always to no avail, thus she is still toxic towards our male gender.

I know her in real life cry
ehhh you know her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tegabadguy:
ehhh you know her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah her name is Fatima

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tegabadguy:
jeon is like you are a Star in NL

I don't know ooh.

They like to look for my trouble and if I start they cried out that I'm too toxic because of maybe some negative traum and I don't have one.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by GeneralPula: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mtchew... Same women wey Dey complain, some are even committing suicide cuz husband no dey?

Men are not naturally structured to be lonely, loneliness is more of a woman thing. As a man, except you convert your self to loneliness, there’s no way you can be lonely..

Majority of naija girls don’t really know how to do relationship, so even if you have a GF or you’re married, you may not still be feeling anything special aside from sex. That’s the only significant thing you can get from an average Naija girl..

Loneliness nah decision. Never decide to stay lonely cuz of lack of puccy oo

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.
A woman is fulfilled only when she's with her own man.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
@ Tegabadguy
Jeon aka Fatima is only about 20 or 21 years old. cry
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jeon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:
@ Tegabadguy

Are you done searching on all the profiles I wrote about myself since 2020 till date Silent.groper?

BIG LOSER!

CC @bigcowhorn

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:
@ Tegabadguy
guy which prove to show that her name is fatima cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Romanoff(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman is fulfilled only when she's with her own man.

If that's what you think, don't you believe she should take her time to pick a man that she can grow old with, one with more values than just having money?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.