Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64726 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by APCnaPDP: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
The only reason I love what Obi and his supporters are doing is that they are reawakening the consciousness of Nigerians especially the youth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by strangest(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay... Nice one.... I'm OBIdient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zombidients will be Zombified now... grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ElSudani: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
His supporters were threatening to burn down the African shrine.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by castrokins(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
On Obi's Mandate We Stand!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by kokoA(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:
See our 71 years old Charlie Boy looking younger and fresh like a guy in his 40s.
and you people are saying Jagaban is too old at just "70".. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

Charley boy is older than Tinubu.
grin
instead of you to be worried about your daddy issues and reconciling your mum with him,
you are bothered about Yoruba people....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by olamike02: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
If he likes let him visit Olumba Olumba Obu or Osun Oshogbo or if he likes Okija that will not remove the tag that 'him too dey lie' from him. He's a joke.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
All will be well
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Don't forget Kanu oh you people. Kanu must be free.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
IPOB pigs are bunch of hypocrites. Imagine it was to be Tinubu that visited Femi Kuti, they would be masturbating all over the thread now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by chikason22(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peter Obi the desperado.

You wouldn't smell shishi.

Except Aso Rock toilet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
He's probably there to apologize for the savage attacks on Femi by the Obidient twitter crew for refusing to be "Obidient. I too REFUSE TO BE AN OBIDIENT ZOMBIE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DevilSignature: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by djon78(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:
See our 71 years old Charlie Boy looking younger and fresh like a guy in his 40s.

As in I can't believe it

The guy is a very big inspiration

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:

Exactly my mind.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Get ready. 8yrs of Obi.

Na just picture he go take to Mumu owner more...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you like visit Fela Anikulapo Kuti in heaven, you won't be elected as the President of Nigeria in 2023 or even beyond ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,ode wants to be president of "Zoogeria" ! You guys are mad !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
olamike02:
If he likes let him visit Olumba Olumba Obu or Osun Oshogbo or if he likes Okija that will not remove the tag that 'him too dey lie' from him. He's a joke.

It's not about telling lies. If Peter Obi doesn't win the next election, your old president will look on while some insincere people run the country and gaslight us.

If you won't directly benefit from Tinubu or Atiku Abubukar, you have no business supporting either of them. Don't say you weren't warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Realmi: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
I think say femi go pursue am ooo,, maybe na because of charly boy sha grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu

Too much home video....let Femi Kuti sat otherwise..
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Do you have an account on Fiverr ?

Check my signature.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
At least you acknowledge that I've a daddy that you feel I should reconcile with my mom.

Have your mom finally found out which of the motor park touts impregnated her or are you going to live the remainder of your life as a Batstard?.....

ELEYIofNigeria:
instead of you to be worried about your daddy issues and reconciling your mum with him,
you are bothered about Yoruba people....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Case Settled

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thought Con Headed people said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds

Some of those “cone headed” people are Obi supporters too. A lot of you are too over zealous. Make una take an easy.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by wale8486: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
i tot u knew d outcome already nah .ode

Too much home video....let Femi Kuti sat otherwise..[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by tuzle(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which juju is Charles boy using, he doesn't look 71 at all. He even looks younger than some 50years old men.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.