Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64728 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

Charley boy is older than Tinubu.
grin
Ma ma da won lohun....awon onijękuję. They only see with their mouth , not their eyes cheesy
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by baretalk: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
surgical:
na lie you dey talk ,you guys campaign of PDP 16 years, we will talk about disastrous years of APC, we can not separate the candidate from the party they are one and thesame you guys started it let's continue
Nobody is going to reward APC with vote in 2023
Maybe after the party have left power ,have repented and purge itself of the corrosive elements in the party maybe just maybe Nigerians may decide to give them a chance then but definitely not now
The party does not have the record of presenting quality candidates, look at the one they have even presented to Nigerians,who in his right senses will vote for such a candidate
Look at the candidates not party, am not APC member, I respect Tinubu for his achievements.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is a good development
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu

Do you need toilet roll or handkerchief, so you can cry very well?!
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

grin

Aswear I de feel Charly Bobo.

Water no really get enemy jari
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:
See our 71 years old Charlie Boy looking younger and fresh like a guy in his 40s.
So what are you trying to say?

Say it here.. lol
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by femisplash: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Damage control. Charlie boy quickly arranged a meeting between Femi Kuti and Peter Obi to appease the Kuti family after Obituaries threatened to burn down the shrine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Bfly: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is that not charly boy doing like gay posting with pitobi
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by brightbright: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Video of Peter Obi visits to Afrobeat singer, Femi Kuti

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxHe96H-T4c
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by biafranrealson: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Carry everybody along
Even Deji go soji soon
Charly boy 71
Tinubu.......70

Make some people cover their head with designer shaming cloth abeg
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
See the genuine smile

Wike spoke against him with unprintable words. Peter visited him.

Femi Kuti spoke, he has gone to see him.

Peter is consulting widely, He knows that the task ahead is huge. while others are relying on their money bags.

They will be shocked.

Never underrate your competitor

meanwhile

see this man story

William Ruto wins Kenyan presidential election

Kenya's William Ruto and presidential candidate for the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) has been declared winner of the presidential election.

Why does this excite me? The powers that be in Kenya called him Social Media President.

Last week after the election, his main challenger and opponent Raila Odinga was leading initially and Bola Tinubu's men likened Williams Ruto to Peter Obi! Social Media President!

They said Mr Ruto can only win on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter because young people of Kenya wanted him and promoted him.

The youths said they want a young person. Williams Ruto is 55 years.

But they didn't know that the table would turn!

It may also interest you to know that the political party UDA was formed in early 2020, he joined the party in 2021. Won election in 2022. We all know the principality of Kenya. Raila Odinga. He refused to support him. The Youth said its Ruto or no one.

Keep pushing. Obi will get there.

Congratulations to you Williams Ruto!

U sabi book well well
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Uchesis: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
If you like visit Fela Anikulapo Kuti in heaven, you won't be elected as the President of Nigeria in 2023 or even beyond ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,ode wants to be president of "Zoogeria" ! You guys are mad !
the thing pain dis one well well ooo grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ifihearam: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Roger3D:
He's probably there to apologize for the savage attacks on Femi by the Obidient twitter crew for refusing to be "Obidient. I too REFUSE TO BE AN OBIDIENT ZOMBIE

AMEN ....I'D RATHER ANYONE ELSE WINS THAN OBI.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
baretalk:

Tinubu supporters not APC, we support Tinubu because of his track records. A president rules, not his party.
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by femisplash: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
The truth is always bitter...

I wonder why people will see a good road and decide to follow the bad side...

Take a good look at Tinubu now...
Is it a good thing that as Old as he is... People are still pushing him ahead....
Something he is too old enough to do.
Why not just admit that he is never meant to be there and wont be there..
So you rather vote wisely!!
Should old age stop others from their life's ambition?. Your father being old and lacks ambition should never be projected on others. If Americans were as foolish as you, Biden would not have been President.
Obi is an old man, 62 yrs and a grandpa, you can advise him to retire and go play with his grandkids.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
My parents have not been together for over 20 years.

grin
Please when was Nairaland created?
grin grin

How can I hate men and convince other women to divorce when I have always talked about being married?

Hating irresponsible men is different from hating men and if my posts gets you triggered then you should check yourself?

Write as much epistle as you want... That's your life story and it's not my business.

Just keep the Yoruba people out of your discuss. Don't use your family background and fraustration to disturb us
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Guyman01: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:
See our 71 years old Charlie Boy looking younger and fresh like a guy in his 40s.
And Tinubu is 69 years old shocked
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Uchesis: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bar1941:
See 70years old man Charlie boy behaving like a rat.

Anyway Femi Kuti is 100% BATIFIED

TInubuSHEttima 2022, Oluwa TISHE
Are you not ashamed that Charlie boy at 70 is doing what your BAT cannot do at the same age?

Agbado never tire you to chop
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

Should old age stop others from their life's ambition?. My father being old and lacks ambition should never be projected on others. If Americans were as foolish as i was,Biden would not have been President.
And am just too small to talk about elections.
Obi is not as old as Tinubu, 62 yrs and a grandpa, you can advise him to retire and go play with his grandkids.
Good....
Dont be too hard on yourself...
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Uchesis: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Tell charli boy to remove his make up first
Defending Tinubu's age will be 10x harder than getting an american visa
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:

grin

No, they won’t

Femi Kuti has said that he will never be Obidient

That Obi visited him shouldn’t be translated to him being Obidient

Tinubu visited OBJ today, does that mean OBJ is going to support him?

It’s you guys who attach lies to what ever your candidate does to give credence.

When he said he wasn’t Obidient, It’s your people who threatened his life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by rowrowland: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

his main challenger and opponent Raila Odinga
Back in the days there was a computer virus called Ralia Odinga.
Anyway, Area Father made this one happen for Peter Obi. I'm not obidient but I'm happy to see people do their thing-and doing it well. Cheers!
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by baretalk: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
ote author=NwaMamaIwota post=115792200]all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING![/quote]
Lots of Nigeria youths are enterprising and hardworking, but you sound like a lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Says the parson that wanted to use my "life story" as an ammo.

Come and make me, Shango.
I will talk about whatever I want whenever I want.

ELEYIofNigeria:

Write as much epistle as you want... That's your life story and it's not my business.

Just keep the Yoruba people out of your discuss. Don't use your family background and fraustration to disturb us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by paramakina202: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nigerianization:

I am wondering how this Charly Boy is older than Tinubu. Tee Mac is 74 too. Warrisdis

Na so we am o. Lol
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
You mean the same Seun that called us the newspaper for misquoting him or another one?
RexTramadol1:

No, they won’t

Femi Kuti has said that he will never be Obidient

That Obi visited him shouldn’t be translated to him being Obidient

Tinubu visited OBJ today, does that mean OBJ is going to support him?

It’s you guys who attach lies to what ever your candidate does to give credence.

When he said he wasn’t Obidient, It’s your people who threatened his life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by paramakina202: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Guyman01:

And Tinubu is 69 years old shocked

Tinubu has been 69 years old since 1998 grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Diligent1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
This man called obi is very wise and intelligent
He knows what to do and how to ay everything his having challenges with

Life is not about money my follow Nigerians

If we can be deplomatic in our security challenges just like obi campaign tell me why insecurity will not stop

Is not always about power and money, u have to apply wisdom just like Peter obi

Learn Peter obi wisdom and go far in life
He should find solution to the insecurity in his state before solving Nigerian insecurity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
My parents have not been together for over 20 years.
grin
Please when was Nairaland created

grin grin
How can I hate men and convince other women to divorce when I have always talked about being married?
Hating irresponsible men is different from hating men and if my posts gets you triggered then you should check yourself?

It appears you have lost count o

30 is not the same as 20 oo

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Kelexchi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
tamdun:
you play too much
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Says the parson that wanted to use my "life story" as an ammo.

Come and make me, Shango.
I will talk about whatever I want whenever I want.

It's called "person"
Reply patiently. Stop using your dialect to argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.