Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64731 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwwww, you claim you know me, if you know me then you will know I can't be bullied or shamed on this street.

Try it let's see.

I want to be unlucky.

Please I beg you, make me unlucky.
grin

ELEYIofNigeria:
you are lucky I am not tydi

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by obotematics: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Politics not be visit upandan.
What's on the table?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by John360comng: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy

Wetin CharlyMan dey chop?
How does he exercise?

The Man has refused to age.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by deeva2: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
The Zombidients always believes that whosoever obi visited is going to support him...

GEJ visited all the kings in Yoruba land and top emirs in the north.. The rest is now history.

Una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Bravity1000(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abeokuta by Bravity1000(m): 4:35pm
Not funny anymore.

I really a need a job to fix my life .

It's no longer a joke.

I'm a. Graduate . Pub admin
9 year banking experience.

Bravity1000@gmail.com
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by colestephan86: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy
Why is he going around alone. Afi bi Omo ti o lebi
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
LadyRosa:
Na WA o...
Even if Peter Obi no win, he will give others really tough time.

For me, this a win anyways for those who don't have a tiny glimpse of hope for Nigeria.

Obi and kwankwaso on a ballot box is a relief for Tinubu, he will help him tamed Atiku support in North and South

a vote for Obi in southeast and south south is an advantage for Tinubu, East should vote for obi in mass, let's cut the wing of Atiku together for Tinubu's victory
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omo, like play like play, Femi don they old o. make i go check my own age.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
paramakina202:
See our 71 years old Charlie Boy looking younger and fresh like a guy in his 40s.

Just outstanding.
Not looking his age at all.
Must really be spending quality time taking care of his health and body.
I guess it is a result of living a stress free life goofing around.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
typical aphonjas, criticize you from one side ,but can do the same if you approach them in real life,see as how he is shiny teeth ,I hope he becomes humble and OBIdient
We know your type. You are a Tinubu supporter but will create Account to troll people and make them believe that u are Peter Obi supporter. Keep deceiving urself, we know how petty and dirty APC can be
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why has Charly Boy refused to grow!
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
CommonSense1967:

The Zombidient crew will not call Femi names anymore. Bunch of dictatorial brainwashed IPIG terrorists masquerading as Nigerian voters.

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

Charley boy is older than Tinubu.
grin
yoruba is not zombies you re free to support whom you want.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu

Shatap

The thing pain you. Be honest for once in your life
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by paramakina202: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Reference:

Just outstanding.
Not looking his age at all.
Must really be spending quality time taking care of his health and body.
I guess it is a result of living a stress free life goofing around.

It's just amazing how young and healthy he looks.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Obi and kwankwaso on a ballot box is a relief for Tinubu, he will help him tamed Atiku support in North and South

a vote for Obi in southeast and south south is an advantage for Tinubu, East should vote for obi in mass, let's cut the wing of Atiku together for Tinubu's victory
You dont need to advertise it if it is to be in your advantage. So u mean only Yoruba muslims and some Hausa muslims will give Tinubu presidency? You know that Kwankwaso and Atiku as Northern muslims will reduce Tinubu's muslim votes in the North, but you just decided to deceive urself
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
monfizzy:
The loquacious Bats won’t like this. Peter Obi 1 - Bats 0

Obi 4 Bat 0 Thiefku -4 grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Uchesis: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

True. Also, Tell charli boy to remove his make up first make we see.
try get small sense before this year end.
Your Tinubu that cannot even raise a flag up with one hand
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soso990240:
You dont need to advertise it if it is to be in your advantage. So u mean only Yoruba muslims and some Hausa muslims will give Tinubu presidency? You know that Kwankwaso and Atiku as Northern muslims will reduce Tinubu's muslim votes in the North, but you just decided to deceive urself

shebi Southeast and south south vote will elect pity obi?

the electorates with no PVC is Peter obi structure, where is your PVC?

na to be making noise online you ipob member/Peter obi supporters sabi
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
CommonSense1967:

The Zombidient crew will not call Femi names anymore. Bunch of dictatorial brainwashed IPIG terrorists masquerading as Nigerian voters.
Yes! When you misbehaves we reshape your brain for you to think in the right direction..One of this days you go obidient on your own.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Abdulazeez001: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Get ready. 8yrs of Obi.
Yes 8 yrs of Biafruad rule mugu grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Last last, Pandora the Zombie ObiDeadEND waka go prostrate and beg Femi Kuti on behalf of his toxic Pandora ipob terrorists.. grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
samyj2477:
is this Charley boy really 72 years...the guy agile o
See how the guy fresh for king of boys. One wouldnt even call Charlie boy baba or daddy. The guy is really fresh and young and agile.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
I say make I update una small cheesy

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Qwi1: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Billygee2u: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thought Cone Headed Yoruba Muslims said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Billygee2u: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

Charley boy is older than Tinubu.
grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Billygee2u: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This man will kill people with high blood pressure and headache.

The tsunami is here,and it's sweeping people to the right direction.

Obidient is the answer.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
The truth is always bitter...

I wonder why people will see a good road and decide to follow the bad side...

Take a good look at Tinubu now...
Is it a good thing that as Old as he is... People are still pushing him ahead....
Something he is too old enough to do.
Why not just admit that he is never meant to be there and wont be there..
So you rather vote wisely!!

First of all start by voting wisely for your governors in SE
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by abusurv(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thought Cone Headed Yoruba Muslims said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds
Yoruba are people that don't differentiate based on religion, that is why in a family you will find both Muslims and Christians. All these attempt to divide Yoruba will not achieved anything but only backfire on Obi mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Lol.
Truth is, Tinubu wont win.
Worst comes,both him and obi will drag second position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.