Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64729 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will masturbate on this thread now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by baretalk: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Charly boy abi na Charly papi cheesy

Lagos is a free city, if na Tinubu go East now, those terrorists children of hate go start to instigate nonsense. Ipob are terrorists.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by koning: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
To think that Charly Boy is waaay older than these 2 men. It unbelievable how young he looks.

Super genes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Cantona05: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu
this move pain you �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
At least you acknowledge that I've a daddy that you feel I should reconcile with my mom.

Have your mom finally found out which of the motor park touts impregnated her or are you going to live the remainder of your life as a Batstard?.....

I am sorry if I hurt you but you should my mum and dad are happily married. The same can't be said about you.

I know your life story wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by baretalk: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Watch the gatekeepers of the Yoruba race call femi kuti an Omo ale. For them any Yoruba that's not supporting their expired product isn't Yoruba.

Charley boy is older than Tinubu.
grin
Yorubas don't disrespect their elders like igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
At least you acknowledge that I've a daddy that you feel I should reconcile with my mom.

Have your mom finally found out which of the motor park touts impregnated her or are you going to live the remainder of your life as a Batstard?.....

I am sorry if I hurt you but you should my mum and dad are happily married. The same can't be said about you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by kcprince: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Charley boy should tell us what the secret of his youthfulness is. I want to be agile at 70.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Konjiboii: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
I too like Oga Charlie, that would be me when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thought Con Headed people said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds

Bcoz obi went to visit him after una make mouth say una go burn the shrine.....femi kuti go soon dissociate himself nw from obi that's its just an ordinary damage control visit then u go attack again.......obi running from pillar to post nw is not desperation but when tinubu was consulting nw una say him desperate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Strange Bed Fellows Part 3.
Jesus in the “Shrine”! grin
Anything to win, including visiting “OKIJA” shrine.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by baretalk: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Tinubu supporters not APC, we support Tinubu because of his track records. A president rules, not his party.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
See 70years old man Charlie boy behaving like a rat.

Anyway Femi Kuti is 100% BATIFIED

TInubuSHEttima 2022, Oluwa TISHE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by paramakina202: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
kokoA:
and you people are saying Jagaban is too old at just "70".. wink

Who is you people?
Charlie Boy is older than Tinubu according to Jagaban of Chicago. grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by duality(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
But Femi no get PVC. I don't believe his people also have.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin Zombie meets disobedient
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nah you don't, if you did you wouldn't type what you did.

"Happily married" is subjective but hey it's the internet we can all project what we want.

wink
ELEYIofNigeria:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
already accepting defeat or preparing statement for defeat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LadyRosa:
Na WA o...
Even if Peter Obi no win, he will give others really tough time.

For me, this a win anyways for those who don't have a tiny glimpse of hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Enkidu70: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
tamdun:

Slave

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Get ready. 8yrs of Obi.
As it is in heaven, let it be done on earth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
U just have to be Obidient. That's all cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DeleTaller: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy

Charlie boy led Peter Obi to Femi Kuti's House in Alagbole Ajuwon...This happened few days after Femi said he is not supporting Obi, Atiku nor Tinubu... Charlie boy is only trying to play the match making and this does not mean Femi has yielded. Does it mean Wike yields when the APC visited him? I live not far from Femi and I did see them with Obi in his usual dark dress... He came coded with upto 10 security personnel in black jeeps... Charlie car was at the front as they were making their way out..... I am only trying to correct the wrong impression that they met in shrine..... except there are other pictures which are not these..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.

Money Launderer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Realtalk20: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
typical aphonjas, criticize you from one side ,but can do the same if you approach them in real life,see as how he is shiny teeth ,I hope he becomes humble and OBIdient

Are you an iliterate? Don't be stupid

Obi 2023
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Nah you don't, if you did you wouldn't type what you did.

"Happily married" is subjective but hey it's the internet we can all project what we want.

wink

Aunty, Everybody on family section knows how much you hate your Dad and when he broke up with your mum,
you went haywire on family section trying to convince other women how evil men are and why they should divorce their husbands.

Person wey no get joy no fit give joy.

Leave Yoruba people out of your convo and worry more about your life and that of your mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:

obi 2023 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Get ready. 8yrs of Obi.
If wishes were horses...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

Obiend! Obidient

Fixed
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:
So Tinubu wants us to believe him and Charly boy are almost age mates.

Wonderful.

Tell charli boy to remove his make up first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.