Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64733 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Shemadex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This man will kill people with high blood pressure and headache.

The tsunami is here,and it's sweeping people to the right direction.

Obidient is the answer.
. Lol una do more than this 2015 na cry una cry las las
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww, you claim you know me, if you know me then you will know I can't be bullied or shamed on this street.

Try it let's see.

I want to be unlucky.

Please I beg you, make me unlucky.
grin

all is well
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi to d world
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy

All the Obidient group abusing Femi kuti will rest now. Zombie set of people's

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Uchesis:
cool cool

try get small sense before this year end. Your peter obi that cannot stop lying
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by esilove(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obidient movement is a spiritual revolution
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by bn2murphy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy

Peter Obi is expected to be visiting the downtroddens by now and not the high places, Femi is apolitical.
I will be happy to see him in town hall meeting with the butcher's, pepper sellers, truck drivers and the low class before the real campaign happens.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Reflect7: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
samyj2477:
is this Charley boy really 72 years...the guy agile o

Cannabis slows down the ageing process.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by clems88(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2022
I hope what will seeing on media will play out during election. Make online vote no pass physical vote o grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by pasuma(m): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Keep the name calling coming, you've already won.. Ewu

alsudan:
Thought Cone Headed Yoruba Muslims said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

shebi Southeast and south south vote will elect pity obi?

the electorates with no PVC is Peter obi structure, where is your PVC?

na to be making noise online you ipob member/Peter obi supporters sabi
Nah, shame on you to think that every Peter Obi supporter is Ibo.. I am a yoruba like you, but the difference is that you are a yoruba muslim pushing for Muslim muslim ticket to favour your selfish interest. The Stipend Tinubu pays you will soon stop coming.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Soso990240:
Nah, shame on you to think that every Peter Obi supporter is Ibo.. I am a yoruba like you, but the difference is that you are a yoruba muslim pushing for Muslim muslim ticket to favour your selfish interest. The Stipend Tinubu pays you will soon stop coming.

because peter obi pay you and your family 500naira on the queue doesn't make everyone

where is your PVC? noisemaker
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.
Truth is, Tinubu wont win.
Worst comes,both him and obi will drag second position.

so who will win? I don't take ladies that do period serious, seems you people always lost your senses during mensuration
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so who will win? I don't take ladies that do period serious, seems you people always lost your senses during mensuration

They insult ya mama o
Na your iya you dey insult like this.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

because peter obi pay you and your family 500naira on the queue doesn't make everyone

where is your PVC? noisemaker
Lol.. He should pay his fellow ibos first before paying me. As for my PVC, it has always intact. Btw, i have been voting since 1999, unlike u kids that are noise makers with no PVC
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Soso990240:
Lol.. He should pay his fellow ibos first before paying me. As for my PVC, it has always intact. Btw, i have been voting since 1999, unlike u kids that are noise makers with no PVC

voting since 1999 arugbo ojo, how old is your dad that you're voting since 1999

anyone you see here is kids, am might be older than the thing that birth you, so relax your shoulder

if you've your PVC use it to prevent opposition from coming first, stop making noise with your 1999 irrelevant votes
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Uchesis: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

try get small sense before this year end. Your peter obi that cannot stop lying

try get small sense before the year ends. Your Tinubu that does not have certificate
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
LadyRosa:

They insult ya mama o
Na your iya you dey insult like this.

so you're iya and you're this senseless, I hope you're not iya with this your low IQ, I fear for your offspring

mumu girl
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so you're iya and you're this senseless, I hope you're not iya with this your low IQ, I fear for your offspring

mumu girl

Na ya useless mother wey train you no get Sense.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
LadyRosa:

Na my useless mother wey train me no get Sense.

if she get, you no go inherit her senselessness

next time mind your business, I don't rate you 2k ladies

fúck off
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

if she get, you no go inherit her senselessness

next time mind your business, I don't rate you 2k ladies

fúck off

Yiu mistake me for your mother's.Bet 2k is what she takes to get herself drilled by drunken motor park touts?

Awon Omo Elede!
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yiu mistake me for my mother's.Bet 2k is what she takes to get herself drilled by drunken motor park touts?

Awon Omo Elede!

I didn't mistake you for your mother, you're the carbon copy of that dumb monkey that birth you

unprecedented iidiot like you
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I didn't mistake you for your mother, you're the carbon copy of that dumb monkey that birth you

unprecedented iidiot like you
Dumb is better than a mad woman and a cheap Olo'sho, your mother tongue
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
LadyRosa:
Dumb is better than a mad woman and a cheap Olo'sho, my mother tongue

this irreplaceable monkey have loss sense with reality

alaye take your odour pussy comot for here
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

this irreplaceable monkey have loss sense with reality

alaye take your odour pussy comot for here

Pu$$$y wey ya mama own smell pass? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.