Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) (64732 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by omohayek: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
typical aphonjas, criticize you from one side ,but can do the same if you approach them in real life,see as how he is shiny teeth ,I hope he becomes humble and OBIdient
You harbor so much tribal hatred that you can't even muster the self-control to resist insulting the "aphonja" man who received Obi, and yet you expect him and all the other "aphonjas" you hate so much to overlook your insults and vote for your candidate? In what universe do you (and the 21 other benighted tribalists who "liked" your post) live in?

You are a textbook example of an Obi supporter who does the candidate far more harm than good. Even when he tries to take steps to prove he's more than just a vehicle for Igbo tribalistic resentment, nitwits like you come along and put the lie to any such efforts. Bad enough that you lie incessantly and try to paint a longstanding PDP operator with numerous corruption scandals under his belt as some sort of saint, and that you flood every social media website with your anti-Tinubu slanders and fake pictures, but that you have so little respect for others that you feel entitled to demand their votes even as you fling tribalistic insults at them - that is truly one for the record books in terms of "chutzpah".

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Kelexchi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
[url][/url][quote author=tamdun post=115789516] [/quote grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by femisplash: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Good.... Dont be too hard on yourself...
Clown, if only your father had an ambition.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Sitwalkstand: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
rowrowland:

Back in the days there was a computer virus called Ralia Odinga.
Anyway, Area Father made this one happen for Peter Obi. I'm not obidient but I'm happy to see people do their thing-and doing it well. Cheers!

One bottle of orijin for you for having a good spirit
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Maybe learn how to read and understand before trying to play macho.

grin

ELEYIofNigeria:

It appears you have lost count o

30 is not the same as 20 oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Obi4Ever: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Well they are smarter than your flat head.
OSUigboFlatHead:

If wishes were horses...
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by omohayek: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Some of those “cone headed” people are Obi supporters too. A lot of you are too over zealous. Make una take an easy.
They can't help themselves - their tribalism is too deeply ingrained for them to understand the simple notion that people from other tribes can't be won over through insults. No doubt they believe Igbo votes alone will suffice to carry Peter Obi to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yeah sure, so what else?

cheesy
ELEYIofNigeria:

It's called "person"
Reply patiently. Stop using your dialect to argue
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Maybe learn how to read and understand before trying to play macho.

grin

Learn from who? The same clown that doesn't know the difference between person and parson?
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Or you're the clown that doesn't know what a typo is.

cheesy
ELEYIofNigeria:

Learn from who? The same clown that doesn't know the difference between person and parson?
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Chubbyflaiva(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu
U have said nothing my friend �
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

Clown, if only your father had an ambition.
Hahah
At least...
He is far better than yours....
I don't think you even have cus you look untrained....
I can train you and your deranged family too grin
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Kaiser20: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
samyj2477:
is this Charley boy really 72 years...the guy agile o
The reason why Nigerians hate Tinubu so much.
How can EMI LO KAN the Baba way no well and dey shake say he is 72
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
already accepting defeat or preparing statement for defeat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Donkey!
Left for me , I want make the country kpafuka completely as long as I dey see money.

If Tinubu win, good for ma palee.He is close to Yoruba royal families and elitist business wise. cool

If Atiku win even better self,I be card carrying member of PDP tongue

If obi win, nice 1.
Same village we come from grin

You see say I be AGIP proper. wink
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by femisplash: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Hahah At least... He is far better than yours.... I don't think you even have cus you look untrained.... I can train you and your deranged family too grin
You haven't trained your father, he's in the gutters languishing.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
omohayek:

They can't help themselves - their tribalism is too deeply ingrained for them to understand the simple notion that people from other tribes can't be won over through insults. No doubt they believe Igbo votes alone will suffice to carry Peter Obi to Aso Rock.

I’m igbo too but I recognize over zealousness when I see it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
LadyRosa:

my father is a Donkey!
Left for me , I want make the country kpafuka completely as long as I dey see money.

If Tinubu win, good for ma palee.He is close to Yoruba royal families and elitist business wise. cool

If Atiku win even better self,I be card carrying member of PDP tongue

If obi win, nice 1.
Same village we come from grin

You see say I be AGIP proper. wink

for the bolded, see ur reasoning.. it is despicable
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

for the bolded, see ur reasoning.. it is despicable

Nigeria is a very useless country.
It doesn't matter who becomes president,it will still remain a cesspit in a hundred years to come until it's balkanized.

The foundation of Nigeria is terribly terrible. angry
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Uchesis:

Defending peter obis qualification will be 10x harder than getting an american visa

True. Also, Tell charli boy to remove his make up first make we see.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Guyman01: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbileIfe:

Money Launderer.
This guy should be placed on suicide watch
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by int0x80(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am loving this movement, Obi is consulting far and wide. What a smart move! He's already building the structure that's the only talking point of APC and PDP! #Obi2023!
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
kokoA:
Obi should stay away from Charley Boy.
wetin Charly do ?
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
wale8486:
wot u zombidients dnt knw is dat when u are running for an election,u will visit ur worst enemy and ur enemy will gladly accept u just for d moment.Accepting u doesnt mean he is supporting ur ambition ooo cos every visits u see it as an endorsement.

u too mumu
just the important enemies not the unknown quantities like you, or are you expecting Peter Obi to visit you also. Lai lai e nogo happen, some hungry enemies are too usless especially the nairaland paid enemies
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by LegalWolf: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115789304:
Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine. Femi Kuti has been critical of the Peter Obi movement.
In life, you have to carry everyone along to achieve results.

Peter Obi is like water, water no dey get enemy

This is a nice move from him. Smart one. Although, I am not his fan
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Emman08: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nice

But isn't Charley Boy too old for this sh*t
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is this Charly boy really 72yrs? The man is ageless.
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Invitationn: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thought Cone Headed Yoruba Muslims said Femi Kuti was not OBIDIENT.

Peter Obi’s campaign go too sweet, can see big artist performing for free at campaign grounds
IPOB logic.
So because he welcomed Obi at the Shrine he's obidient grin
OBJ welcome Tinubu today in Abeokuta. By your logic OBJ is BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
When will he visit Cele church. Doesn't he have a team Abi nha one man show?

Probably nha Okada he deh take wake about
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
You mean the same Seun that called us the newspaper for misquoting him or another one?

Seun? I’m at a loss
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Or you're the clown that doesn't know what a typo is.

cheesy
you are lucky I am not tydi
Re: Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) by Mstick: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry Femi Kuti.

RexTramadol1:

Seun? I’m at a loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.