Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (94713 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Everlastingson: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
The message is clear from Obj's facial expression. He is not interested in supporting a shadowy 90year old sick Emilokan to ruin Nigeria. Obj is too old to support evil. Peter Obi is the Chosen one.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
ovie8200:

Wow, I didn't know Obasanjo did 8 term....That's a lot of year....which mean Obasanjo is still the current president of Nigeria.

Of course you meant to say 8 years... because one 1 term is 4 years. 8×4=====hmmmmm.
You should know it's a mistake

I was gonna say 2 term of 8 years
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Guyman01: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Olabode211:
no matter how bad he may be,yorubas won't vote another tribe unless we don't have a contestant...mark my word

Says a Yoruba Muslim that Sokoto will never allow to sight the moon grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by boldtruthalways: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
The difference is too clear. If you gerrit, you gerrit. If don't gerrit, forgerrit

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by bellabello(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obasanjo is enlightened, he doesn't play politics of hate and tribalism like some of you Tinubu people

The Igbos benefited alot from Obasanjo Government in his 8 term tenure because they voted massively for him

Obasanjo has already endorsed peter obi

i like this obituaries people they know how to make themselves happy
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Dagenius53: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
The poster is a fool, if you are Yoruba you will understand why obj held obi like that.
He held him as a small person, someone younger to him, but he can't hold tinubu as such because they are in the same old age.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by GeneralPula: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lashist:

Blood na blood...who be the blood wey kill funsho williams? cheesy

Ask PDP
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by EponOjuku: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

The same Obasanjo was once a President as a Yoruba man.....
Which other chance are you talking about that Obasanjo should consider ?

Or are you saying Obasanjo is as greedy and selfish as Tinubu as well?

OR
Do you mean all Yorubas are greedy and selfish?

Pls be careful how you talk next time......so you won't insult a whole tribe without your knowledge.....

Yes, Yorubas are greedy and selfish and will support our son and not an outsider.

Go and die if you don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Lashist(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

Ask PDP
You are not smart...not blaming party but you should know its that same blood that killed him whether from apc or pdp...you are not smart cheesy
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by colestephan86: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Checkout the photos and compare which of the two presidential candidates that Obasanjo w happy to meet

Obasanjo hold on to Obi hand like his son in whom he's well pleased with

Obasanjo and Peter Obi
The stubborn father meets his stubborn son
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by EponOjuku: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Why do i think Tinubu is just a very wrong choice but he is going to win? If eventually he wins, then i will believe that this country is cursed then!

It is your father's house that is cursed, you jinxed slave.

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by gotnel: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am not surprised at the expressions of Obj in the pictures.
At Peter Obi, Obj is well relaxed to welcome him. Because, he has no known political issues and baggage with Obj.
On the other hand, Tinubu and Obj were once antagonist, and Tinubu looks like is in more control of Yoruba nation political affairs than Obj.
It will take a lot of talking and planning for Tinubu and Obj to see reasons together.
May God almighty help Nigerians to choose right in 2023

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by idamokoemmanuel(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Blood na blood.. cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was accompanied by his fellow tribes.

For the first time..it seems like obj had a special guest... grin grin

For your mind, blood is blood
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.
OBJ is not a tribalistic ode like you and your Tinubu.

He still the most detribalized leader we have had since 1999
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Bravity1000(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not funny anymore.

I really a need a job to fix my life .

It's no longer a joke.

I'm a. Graduate . Pub admin
9 year banking experience.

Bravity1000@gmail.com
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by blue01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oti clear grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Realtalk20: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Obingo Zombies won’t use laugh kill person.

E pain am grin

The difference is clear like night and day ! Now cry

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by KingAzubuike(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
If tinubu becomes president, he will be a bigger name in the history of Nigeria than Obasanjo.

Obj obviously doesn't want this.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Starz825(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obviously obj likes obi....
Obi be like boy to am...

Don't forget...
Obj don't used to have a good relationship with TINUBU....
However,
Obj seems to be a bit jealous of what tinubu has become politically.....

Obidient still Sha...
We wants something different...
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by amaridigital(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pics don't lie.
Pic 1 & 2 -Baba Obj is happy, relaxed and glad to receive Peter obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria in his house.

Pic 3,4 & 5 -Baba Obj looks like someone that is forced to receive a visitor. Even when emi lo kan was smiling, president Obj refused to reciprocate.

So it's now facial expressions period right? Holding on straw to stay relevant with a party that has no councilor not to talk of state assembly member in the whole country. If Obi is that popular, I expect top politicians from SE to have decamped to the labour in vain party by now. Check the picture below if you must masturbate on facial expressions.

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by maste: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Baba Obasanjo has never been a tribalist but a nationalist. The truth is, the Afonja descendants that are complaining now never liked his national outlook to life and even refused to vote for him in 1999.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Baba Obasanjo never forget nor forgive ASIWAJU for the national humiliation and show of might during PDP reign under Baba presidency, ASIWAJU see that PDP did not take Lagos despite their federal power and do or die strategy. TINUBU prove to Baba that he's in control of Lagos despite allocation denial.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:

They fought throughout OBJ's tenure.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Benoxvals(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:

You really do not need so many people to make a brotherly visit.
Tinubu is too wasteful..
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by yashau(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
cry
Abdul05:

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by laughitall(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Tinubu is lagging behind in all affairs!
according to your own standard .. I laff .. you clown
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Victoxy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.
LMAO, which yorubas? grin grin. When we had several young bloods during the primary election?.
Forget that thing guy, tinubu has ruined yoruba's chance of clinching this position. He could have been the one in obj's position if not for his EMILOKAN selfish ambition sad sad. The same NW that were seeking this power endlessly are one of the most hit region in Nigeria.

Maybe in 2027,we would select a better representative but as it stands,Yourba is for OBI!! wink wink kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

OBJ is a nationalist and will never do tribal politics with Tinubu or anyone, he will support the candidate he deems best for Nigeria at this time.
If you people know history, how OBJ disagreed with Awolowo, who told him to put Yoruba interest first....
Truth is Tinubu is disadvantaged, one for his age and health, two for standing up against OBJ as Lagos gov. OBJ never really forgives, especially if you despise him for a long time, which Bat clearly did.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by SolutionsMed: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
The 5th picture though. Obj is like, these desperate bandits have surrounded me for my consent, how can I compromise the destiny of Nigeria's future generations? �
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
laughitall:
according to your own standard .. I laff .. you clown
You should first of all... laugh at yourself.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by laughitall(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
DSC7:
The difference is Clear...

Vote Wisely 2023..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.