Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) (8250 Views)

Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HoePimp: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2022
BrotherCork:

not really bro.Siofra is like my step sister so I can't really fok her sir....she need get education & speak
good English first smiley
When siofra don Sabi good English, we will now start seeing videos of Nairalander BrotherCork fvcks step sister Siofra while she was stuck trying to clean under the bed and called for help while she mourned. grin
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by josephevergreen(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Believe this at your own peril.

Though few of them re worth taking home to mama..but brotherly shine your eye to avoid paying for over used commoduty�

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by depato88(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Very true! This men don't have any good plans for you. Just to sleep with you and move on to the next girl. And it's girls with chicken brains that fall for them, reason babymama is on the increase.

I'll rather not marry than give in to their stupid philosophy of "test before you marry" balderdash.

Better to keep my body for God and be

receiving pure blessings than soil the temple of God and get damned.

Sorry to ask are you a virgin
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HolyMan12: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
kiss
HolyMan12:
Siofra come ooooooh!

I Just want to fvck you.

You uploaded your picture. If that is really you, you will do for a nice fvck kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HolyMan12: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
HolyMan12:
Siofra come ooooooh!

I Just want to fvck you.

You uploaded your picture. If that is really you, you will do for a nice fvck kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Don07042(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
HoePimp:

Abeg give me location grin grin grin
You be bad guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. / Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland / I Saw Everything Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.