Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) (7759 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work? / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by NgoZeemama(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Interesting!

Mention someone that needs to go to the school?

Song by our very own Dbull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4XQEJl4d0

See video here
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiFhGHLjcCt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by LawyerLomo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Phielmannn:
Omo this Dbull song make brain ooo

What's the title?
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by slawomir: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised though

2 Likes

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
This boy with different monikers answering himself by himself. I thought I should listen to his song maybe improvement done dey.. a very deadly mistake. Same old kpangolo beat and strangling voice on autotune.. Mtcheww angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Brokeloser: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
This boy with different monikers answering himself by himself. I thought I should listen to his song maybe improvement done dey.. a very deadly mistake. Same old kpangolo beat and strangling voice on autotune.. Mtcheww angry
Even though I didn't watch the video this is wrong bro,na hustle he dey hustle he no kill person why the vawulence?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Brokeloser:

Even though I didn't watch the video this is wrong bro,na hustle he dey hustle he no kill person why the vawulence?
I no mean am like that no vex..na cruise we dey na

5 Likes

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Brokeloser: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
I no mean am like that no vex..na cruise we dey na
No problem bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
LawyerLomo:

What's the title?

It's BATTLEREADY

It's dropping on Tuesday by his grace!!!
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Kirkman: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
Na wa o! But I like you for the blunt truth that you told.. sorry for the MB wey you waste.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by LawyerLomo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

It's BATTLEREADY

We're anticipating.
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by detectivejones: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
grin Be nice haba mana.

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Natbrowny: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
It's supposed to be an inbuilt skill. But ours babes here, i dont understand, so all d same, dey should learn. Thats cool
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Enny2013(f): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

It's BATTLEREADY

How do I download the song?
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Enny2013:

How do I download the song?
It's going to be officially out on Tuesday, so on Tuesday I will personally share you the link myself!
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Enny2013(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

It's going to be officially out on Tuesday, so on Tuesday I will personally share you the link myself!
Thanks alot
Tenk u too

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised though
Lol
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by martina0202: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
*If YOU are not making MONEY ��$ with your PHONE, then you are just wasting your DATA*

*Join Mara Platform now and start making Money ��$ with your phone � it's very simple, even a toddler can do it*

Get $2 when you register and $1 per referral on the Mara Wallet to be paid when the wallet goes live. Click on the link below to get started.

Sign up for the Mara Wallet waitlist and receive rewards in USD/NGN/KSH etc and crypto for future use on Mara Wallet

*Steps:
•Click on the link and it directs you to download the app.

https://mara.xyz/me/4BNXZX

(playstore or apple appstore, pick the one suitable for your phone)

•Register and verify your email and phone number.

•Get your referral link, get more people and earn more money, easy peasy.

If you slept on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and co, don't sleep on this. Support Mara, support Africa.

*Steps:
°Click on the link and it directs you to download the app

The company explained Mara Wallet as a portal to the cryptoeconomy focuses on helping people begin their journey towards conveniently managing their crypto-finance needs, take a major step toward financial freedom, and learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain in Africa.

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by GodsOwnMan: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:

nonsense sing your own make we hear. iamdbull go blow is only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

nonsense sing your own make we hear. iamdbull go blow is only a matter of time.
Amen oooo thanks alot for believing in me

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Shamelessman01: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Omoor Dbull this your new song madd o

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Abudu2000(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin carry them dey go their husband aus grin

for your architectural,structural drawings and construction needs send me a message on whatsapp

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Will they be awarded certificate?

Asking for a friend
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by ObinaaDubai: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
D bull in case you need a music promoter to promote your song digitally I am the right plug

Send DM 090 5839 8920
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Iamdbull will surely make it big in the entertainment industry.
This i have seen!
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Kenkelle(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Wetin we no go see again
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Iamdbull will surely make it big in the entertainment industry.
This i have seen!
Amen oooo thanks alot and almighty bless you in every endeavor you make!

1 Like

Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObinaaDubai:
D bull in case you need a music promoter to promote your song digitally I am the right plug

Send DM 090 5839 8920
Alright bro I will surely do
Re: Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) by Nonexisting1: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Without man, the snake gender will become nonexistent and go into extinction. They know that fact but pretend not to.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Lovely Engagement Ring? / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.