Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. (1249 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't know what is happening to me right now. I am addicted to anything related to Peter Obi.

Sometimes I will just wake up in the middle of the night and be browsing everywhere online searching for Peter Obi news.

If I don't read anything about Peter Obi within maximum 6 hours, I will be. Restless.

Lawyers in the in the house, how do I file a case against Peter Obi. He has entered deep into my Blood.

I am in severe pains because of Peter Obi.

Who has latest news about Peter Obi? . I want to read it now.

U see I am addicted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by etrouble: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
satelliteDISH:
I don't know what is happening to me right now. I am addicted to anything related to Peter Obi.

Sometimes I will just wake up in the middle of the night and be browsing everywhere everywhere online searching for Peter Obi news.

If I don't read anything about Peter Obi within within maximum 6 hours, I will be. Restless.

Lawyers in the in the house, how do I file for a case against Peter Obi. He has entered deep into my Blood.

U see a am addicted.

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by hegelian: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
etrouble:

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria

you are right.. one begin to wonder why you bear etrouble, mental health is really a menace and you are the first candidate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by Bobloco: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
I can understand the feeling

The feeling is genuine

You are only wishing for a better Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
hegelian:

you are right.. one begin to wonder why you bear etrouble, mental health is really a menace and you are the first candidate

Bros, loud am abeg. Peter Obi just dey burst my brains.

He said that he will turn Nigeria from CONSUMPTION TO PRODUCTION COUNTRY.

I MUST SUE HIM FOR 5 BILLIONS for BURSTING MY BRAIN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by TinubuThief: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Obi the incoming President. If you don't want it, kee yourself grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by PresidObi: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
hegelian:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Where are our Nairaland lawyers. This is an emergency.

Help me now. Peter Obi must not be allowed to escape justice. He has immersed his personality in my soul.

Please help me.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
The battle line is drawn between me and Peter Obi.

He will come to the supreme Court to explain why he is making me to think about him.

No body should beg me because I will not forgive him this crime against my medulla Oblongata.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Charge and bail lawyers should stay clear of my mentions.

Thank God sharia Tanko has resigned. The coast is clear for my victory.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by kk2027: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
For real, better Nigeria is possible with Obidatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by aariwa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
What I like most about him is, he is the only politician in Nigeria that knows how to bypass politicians and middlemen to deliver democracy dividends to the people. The reason sycophants had always avoided him through out his political career and the masses embraced .Anytime you are opportuned to meet him, don’t praise him, just tell him him truthfully the problem you see in him or Nigeria. He likes that and a very sincere person.His movement is beyond politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by Oksman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
satelliteDISH:

Sometimes I will just wake up in the middle of the night and be browsing everywhere online searching for Peter Obi news.

If I don't read anything about Peter Obi within maximum 6 hours, I will be. Restless.

Lawyers in the in the house, how do I file a case against Peter Obi. He has entered deep into my Blood.

U see I am addicted.

You have Obymelities
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
The day that the chief judge will pronounced judgment will be the happiest day of my life. I will break my piggy bank to celebrate it with my girlfriend and 2 concubines.

The judgement will be like this

"The honourable court finds that the prosecution has sufficiently proved the charge of medulla Oblongata addiction contrary to Section 223 of the Criminal Law C17, Vol. 3, Laws of Nigeria 2015 against the defendant.

“Pursuant to the provision of Section 222 (1) of the Criminal Law of Nigeria 2015, the defendant is therefore convicted thereof, pursuant to the provision of pt. 22 Section 310 of Administration of Criminal Law of Nigeria (2015).

The sentence of the court upon you, Mr Peter Obi is that you shall not borrow any loan either locally or internationally or celestially or spiritually or Piggybankerly and may God have mercy on your rule.”

U shall pay the defendant Mr SATELLITEDISH the sum of 5 billions for medulla Oblongata damages for having sleepless nights thinking about you every day of his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by Seefinish: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
satelliteDISH:
The day that the chief judge will pronounced judgment will be the happiest day of my life. I will break my piggy bank to celebrate it with my girlfriend and 2 concubines.

The judgement will be like this

"The honourable court finds that the prosecution has sufficiently proved the charge of medulla Oblongata addiction contrary to Section 223 of the Criminal Law C17, Vol. 3, Laws of Nigeria 2015 against the defendant.

“Pursuant to the provision of Section 222 (1) of the Criminal Law of Nigeria 2015, the defendant is therefore convicted thereof, pursuant to the provision of pt. 22 Section 310 of Administration of Criminal Law of Nigeria (2015).

The sentence of the court upon you, Mr Peter Obi is that you shall not borrow any loan either locally or internationally or celestially or spiritually or Piggybankerly and may God have mercy on your rule.”

U shall pay the defendant Mr SATELLITEDISH the sum of 5 billions for medulla Oblongata damages for having sleepless nights thinking about you every day of his life.

as court pleases

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did This To Me. I Will Sue Him For DAMAGES. Please ADVISE. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Where is SIawomir? My blood. My brotherhood. I know you just came back from that side.

The Damn Niggar, please send me the contact of your solicitors. I need to set up a legal team. Thinking about Peter Obi is making me to go gaga.

Inhabitants in my street are all calling me "Oga Peter Obi"
People no longer remember my name. Even one of my concubines is calling "My Obilistic".

My own name is going into oblivion.

Damn Niggar. Help a brother. Nigeria no be lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians / Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) / 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.