Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What's Your Ideal Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Ideal Partner (5432 Views)

Most Compatible Zodiac Signs Discover Your Ideal Partner / Is It Wrong To Have A Racial Preference For Your Ideal Partner? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Olinkiee: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I don't know abt others
But that's wat i want. Maybe you can change it and bring something new. You haven't type yours

My ideal partner is someone who hates onions and mayonnaise as much as I do. Full stop?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Olinkiee:

My ideal partner is someone who hates onions and mayonnaise as much as I do. Full stop?
Lol... No, continue

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Miril: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
I wish I could know, lol. I have been single for a long time and don't look for serious relationships now. I prefer casual hookups and listcrawler aligator helps me with this issue. It's cool to be single, you can enjoy life and do what you want without a twinge of conscience or any regrets.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Dybala11(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
virginprincess:
An ideal partner is for me is someone that will love me for who i'm,someone that will look at me and keep thanking God everyday that he met a girl like me,someone that cannot live without me cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You said someone that cannot live without you, are you oxygen?? grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Dybala11(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Nice contribution. I really like how you stated ur own " ideal" partner.
Yeah, you're right I doubt if we really know what we want, maybe we do but we don't actually go for it. Lol, yeah compatibility and attractiveness. I do want more of chemistry between me and my partner
So you want more of chemistry, but less of physics and biology abi?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by toujurs: 1:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Justkatty:
My ideal partner is one who is ready to take corrections
Respect our relationship by not involving a third party
Always ready to make peace irrespective of what happened
Lastly knowing what it takes to keep your partner.(note: it mustn't just be money alone).
Are you in a relationship?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Dybala11:

So you want more of chemistry, but less of physics and biology abi?
Lmao grin grin grin
Where did that come from grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Fanoku: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Mine has to be a lady who's kind, has a relationship with God and loves him, she should sha have money

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Someone that cannot live without u. Say u be wetin? The Breath of Life?
lol
comrade pls be calming down pls take it easy on the girl
this vawulence is too much
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Dybala11(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao grin grin grin
Where did that come from grin
Don't mind me jor. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Medianna(f): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Someone that cannot live without u. Say u be wetin? The Breath of Life?
Lols its very necessary oo
Savage!!!
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Truvelisback(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Medianna:
Lola its very necessary oo Her point is valid
No be ole Valid.

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Medianna(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
No be ole Valid.
When you see that kinda girl or guy e dey make sense oo
And stop looking me bad eyes
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Medianna:

When you see that kinda girl or guy e dey make sense oo
And stop looking me bad eyes
Which kind girl? Na how na?

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Streetmovement(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No comment

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by BigBashiru: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bisiebae:
My ideal partner is intellectual, kind, good-looking and financially stable.

Its good you know what you want.... smiley but what also happened to you also being financially self sufficient given that you went to school and have a degree

Or was it written anywhere that its only men that have to be financially stable ??

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Bisiebae(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Its good you know what you want.... smiley but what also happened to you also being financially self sufficient given that you went to school and have a degree

Or was it written anywhere that its only men that have to be financially stable ??

The question was to write what I want. I never said that I am not pushing to be financially stable myself.

Thanks
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by newfhace(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow after reading most comment i can say am impressed, but in reality most ladies set high expectations on the kind of man they want.
I don see guys wey dey ask girls out still the babes go dey say no be her spec, after dey no see spec dey go come settle for anyone.
You can't get everything right in a partner you guys just need to know how to manage each other flaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by BigBashiru: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bisiebae:

The question was to write what I want. I never said that I am not pushing to be financially stable myself.

Thanks

Lol....deep down u still just want to hv a financially stable man to depend on... its not a bad thing sha...its nature smiley

When they say girls should stop going to school, them go say na sexist...

We cant go against nature!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
newfhace:
Wow after reading most comment i can say am impressed, but in reality most ladies set high expectations on the kind of man they want.
I don see guys wey dey ask girls out still the babes go dey say no be her spec, after dey no see spec dey go come settle for anyone.
You can't get everything right in a partner you guys just need to know how to manage each other flaws.
Smile... I feel u
I think that mostly happen to guys coz most guys i know after dating their spec they will marry who they see. Lady ehn I don't understand... I mean like me i can't date who I don't like, it a no no for me so I think most ladies also think like that or maybe they're forming i can't say for other girls sha.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Roycemadeit(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... I feel u
I think that mostly happens to guys coz most guys I know after dating their specs they will marry who they see. Lady ehn I don't understand... I mean like me i can't date who I don't like, it a no no for me so I think most ladies also think like that or maybe they're forming i can't say for other girls sha.

It is beautiful to date who you like and who likes you back but it's more beautiful to date who likes you more.

But I have come to know that between married couples love or likeness fades in time and becomes a duty, the feelings had been confronted with challenges in different colours.

I think some people have been scammed by Harlequins and Soaps that they look at the physical attributes or material things of a person, but do not understand that those things are not so important, that for them to have peace of mind, a great family or even a great life ahead, they need a person with more perfections but little imperfections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Roycemadeit:

It is beautiful to date who you like and who likes you back but it's more beautiful to date who likes you more.

But I have come to know that between married couples love or likeness fades in time and becomes a duty, the feelings had been confronted with challenges in different colours.

I think some people have been scammed by Harlequins and Soaps that they look at the physical attributes or material things of a person, but do not understand that those things are not so important, that for them to have peace of mind, a great family or even a great life ahead, they need a person with more perfections but little imperfections
impressive.. This coming from a nland guy. Like seriously it baffled me how they're so in love before marriage but few year after marriage it just going to be like they are forced into marriage and everything turned into duty. I think most girls focus more on the physical attributes and materials than what really matters and guys also, that's y most marriage barely last a year e go don turn war front. Lol harlequins novel are really interesting but I alws know that, that kind of love only exist in novel even if there's not in Nigeria. Actually it not about someone spec
The prayer is God should give you someone who will love you for your flaws, support ND care for you and a person who will make a great husband/wife nd family. No one is perfect thou smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Roycemadeit(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetvie you're brilliant can't say much of many other people.

Folks should forget the tenets of marriage, they should decide how they want to live with each other and not allow the laid down dictates of an institution that does not take cognisance of the needs and wants of everyone or even the times we are in to lead the way. They should think outside the box of gender roles, nobody is built to be a head or neck, if marriage was like driving, I shouldn't ride shotgun because I am a woman but because I am a better driver than my husband. They have to be deliberate when making decisions to be the life long companion of another person and not compelled to be that way because marriage dedicates faithfulness and crotch privatisation/possession. This is paramount because along the line, partners begin to second guess themselves, regret even as people are influenced by a variety of prejudices and traumatic experiences.

Life is too long when we marry wrong, it's even worse for the woman.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Roycemadeit:
Sweetvie you're brilliant can't say much of many other people.

Folks should forget the tenets of marriage, they should decide how they want to live with each other and not allow the laid down dictates of an institution that does not take cognisance of the needs and wants of everyone or even the times we are in to lead the way. They should think outside the box of gender roles, nobody is built to be a head or neck, if marriage was like driving, I shouldn't ride shotgun because I am a woman but because I am a better driver than my husband. They have to be deliberate when making decisions to be the life long companion of another person and not compelled to be that way because marriage dedicates faithfulness and crotch privatisation/possession. This is paramount because along the line, partners begin to second guess themselves, regret even as people are influenced by a variety of prejudices and traumatic experiences.

Life is too long when we marry wrong, it's even worse for the woman.
You said it all. Life is too short to marry the wrong person.
Awwn! Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by newfhace(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... I feel u
I think that mostly happen to guys coz most guys i know after dating their spec they will marry who they see. Lady ehn I don't understand... I mean like me i can't date who I don't like, it a no no for me so I think most ladies also think like that or maybe they're forming i can't say for other girls sha.
there are lots of things you can discover about someone. you cant from onset say you don't like someone without getting to know them, that i learnt some years ago.
Although we all have what we want and desire in our supposed partner but somehow i have seen people whom choose someone they didn't like just for a try but end up been grateful to God for making that choice because that person they thought they didn't like became someone they Don't want to lose.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by captainbangz: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
A dark skinned lady, One who fears God and respects me(of course I will reciprocate). Has time for our children and loves others.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2022
newfhace:
there are lots of things you can discover about someone. you cant from onset say you don't like someone without getting to know them, that i learnt some years ago.
Although we all have what we want and desire in our supposed partner but somehow i have seen people whom choose someone they didn't like just for a try but end up been grateful to God for making that choice because that person they thought they didn't like became someone they Don't want to lose.
Smile... Thanks
But I always feel like... If i meet someone for the first time there should be a perfect first impression and a little attraction, u get wat i mean?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by newfhace(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Thanks
But I always feel like... If i meet someone for the first time there should be a perfect first impression and a little attraction, u get wat i mean?

� Yeah i get it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by HillaryNelo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just respect me nd we are good to go

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Pristine664: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Thanks

True!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hi guys
Am on sick leave got bored so I decide to create this thread coz am kinda curious... We all know Nairaland is full of Redpiller, simp and feminist so my question is what is your ideal partner?
For me I want someone who love me for me
He doesn't have to be perfect. We don't have to share same goals... we just have to support each other goals. Working, ion care about skin colour, tall, caring and yeah, good looking grin

U back from sick leave bah, Hairy ball man, and yes I'm looking for attention can u give me attention i need,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! / Is She Always In Her Period? / My Experience With A Sex Addicted Russian On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.