Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What's Your Ideal Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Ideal Partner (5458 Views)

Most Compatible Zodiac Signs Discover Your Ideal Partner / Is It Wrong To Have A Racial Preference For Your Ideal Partner? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Bisiebae(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2022
My ideal partner is intellectual, kind, good-looking and financially stable.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... No
Oh okay

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by backtovillage: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I like to be pampered like a new born baby, so I will want my ideal partner to carry me like egg.

He must love me more than I love him, he must be tall, dark, rich, romantic, very hardworking, honest, caring and handsome.

A man who love me for me because I can be very stubborn but I have a heart of gold.
I checked your post, omo it stinks.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Yemialade(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Op i wish u a quick recovery bae.for me,i want a masculine man with a sense of humor and who is not controlling kus e b like say all naija guys are controlling in relationship.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yemialade:
Op i wish u a quick recovery bae.for me,i want a masculine man with a sense of humor and who is not controlling kus e b like say all naija guys are controlling in relationship.
Thanks dear
I appreciate smiley
Lol... Yeah, some of them want to be in control of everything
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Starlight252: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
I want a partner who is like me.
I hope that comes to reality cus life pulls tricks on one at times.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2022
virginprincess:
An ideal partner is for me is someone that will love me for who i'm,someone that will look at me and keep thanking God everyday that he met a girl like me,someone that cannot live without me cheesy cheesy cheesy.

shut up there, are u going to be reciprocating of all this gibberish u wrote, are u nt d same as Rozross

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Kachiopie(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omo let the spirit direct me to him
I sweet loving man
That has money
A matured human being,cause I no like stress
That has beards,cause I love playing with it�
Tall but not too tall
My type self

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kachiopie:
Omo let the spirit direct me to him
I sweet loving man
That has money
A matured human being,cause I no like stress
That has beards,cause I love playing with it�
Tall but not too tall
My type self
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hi guys
Am on sick leave got bored so I decide to create this thread coz am kinda curious... We all know Nairaland is full of Redpiller, simp and feminist so my question is what is your ideal partner?
For me I want someone who love me for me
He doesn't have to be perfect. We don't have to share same goals... we just have to support each other goals. Working, ion care about skin colour, tall, caring and yeah, good looking grin

Lols, it's complicated over here.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, it's complicated over here.
Lol... How? You don't know the type u like?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by toujurs: 3:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
I like to be pampered like a new born baby, so I will want my ideal partner to carry me like egg.

He must love me more than I love him, he must be tall, dark, rich, romantic, very hardworking, honest, caring and handsome.

A man who love me for me because I can be very stubborn but I have a heart of gold.
You are ugly,with a bitter mind. To have this

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by OAra: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hi guys
Am on sick leave got bored so I decide to create this thread coz am kinda curious... We all know Nairaland is full of Redpiller, simp and feminist so my question is what is your ideal partner?
For me I want someone who love me for me
He doesn't have to be perfect. We don't have to share same goals... we just have to support each other goals. Working, ion care about skin colour, tall, caring and yeah, good looking grin

Nice idea for a thread, so I'll try to contribute with my own "ideal".

Personally I'd like someone that shares my same goals in life (for if the man and the woman do not agree on "where" they are going, one can only expect strife in the relationship) and that had a lifestyle compatible with mine, sinceI like to travel and I'm able to, thanks to working remotely (she'd have to have a compatible lifestyle otherwise good luck seeing each other)

As for the rest, I fear I can only add something obvious - I must find her attractive/she must find me attractive, we both need to be "worth it" (since no relationship ever works without any sacrifice/hiccup along the way) and she would have to be relatively traditional in her outlook on relationships/society (especially if she'd like to get married someday, since I'd personally never date much less marry a modern western/western-influenced feminist).

Nothing too unique about what I look for in a potential partner, but honestly I doubt you'll get many true "unique" replies if men and women answer honestly - we all kind of look for the same traits (compatibility, attractiveness, etc)

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2022
An ideal partner is the one that gives you the necessary dramas of life, but with excess peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Ego2(f): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2022
My ideal partner is one who listens, understands what it means to communicate, isn't proud, takes care of his family (caring), good looking, has a good sense of humour, one who's aura commands respect without demanding or enforcing it, a hard or smart worker and a lover of God. wink

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by PhantomThief(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Marrying a woman of high value.
A woman who has self respect, a working class,A responsible woman, someone who's not afraid to take responsibility as a wife and mother. Most importantly someone who we'll both love each other with all our flaws.

That is my ideal partner
I'm never settling for less as a king.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by dontrulee: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2022
I no get ideal partner for now.
Am fluid like water. Having a picture of an ideal partner when you're not ready for marriage will only cause you headache and heartbreaks. Unfortunately, many people think they know what they want but they can't recognize it when it comes to them so they loose it
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by highbee02: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lo! U forgot to add GOD FEARING in your list/spec. "He must be God fearing", I always laugh when I c something like this.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... How? You don't know the type u like?

I do. I just nova see yet.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I do. I just nova see yet.
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Olinkiee: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin

Why are you smiling?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
OAra:

Nice idea for a thread, so I'll try to contribute with my own "ideal".

Personally I'd like someone that shares my same goals in life (for if the man and the woman do not agree on "where" they are going, one can only expect strife in the relationship) and that had a lifestyle compatible with mine, sinceI like to travel and I'm able to, thanks to working remotely (she'd have to have a compatible lifestyle otherwise good luck seeing each other)

As for the rest, I fear I can only add something obvious - I must find her attractive/she must find me attractive, we both need to be "worth it" (since no relationship ever works without any sacrifice/hiccup along the way) and she would have to be relatively traditional in her outlook on relationships/society (especially if she'd like to get married someday, since I'd personally never date much less marry a modern western/western-influenced feminist).

Nothing too unique about what I look for in a potential partner, but honestly I doubt you'll get many true "unique" replies if men and women answer honestly - we all kind of look for the same traits (compatibility, attractiveness, etc)
Smile... Nice contribution. I really like how you stated ur own " ideal" partner.
Yeah, you're right I doubt if we really know what we want, maybe we do but we don't actually go for it. Lol, yeah compatibility and attractiveness. I do want more of chemistry between me and my partner
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by babavik: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
An ideal partner is for me is someone that will love me for who i'm,someone that will look at me and keep thanking God everyday that he met a girl like me,someone that cannot live without me cheesy cheesy cheesy.

grin grin grin

"Someone that cannot live without me"
Are you oxygen?
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
dontrulee:
I no get ideal partner for now.
Am fluid like water. Having a picture of an ideal partner when you're not ready for marriage will only cause you headache and heartbreaks. Unfortunately, many people think they know what they want but they can't recognize it when it comes to them so they loose it
I get you but I do feel we should know what we want b4 we go for it.
You're right about the last part that is y we should know what we want so that when we meet rhe type of person we won't let go.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Olinkiee: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
I get you but I do feel we should know what we want b4 we go for it.
You're right about the last part that is y we should know what we want so that when we meet rhe type of person we won't let go.

You haven't told us your ideal partner if I'm not mistaken. � grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olinkiee:

Why are you smiling?
I was just amaze when he said he haven't see his type yet

1 Like

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Olinkiee: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
I was just amaze when he said he haven't see his type yet

Biko reply your email.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olinkiee:

You haven't told us your ideal partner if I'm not mistaken. � grin
You're.. I did
Check my first comment
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olinkiee:

Biko reply your email.
oh
Okay
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by shegunmessi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm here
I cannot live without you �
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Olinkiee: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
You're.. I did
Check my first comment

Oh apologies. I didn't take note.

Okay, I just read it. It's nice, the part about supporting each other's dreams is great too.

I do feel like it's pretty much what everyone else is saying. As in, these sort of qualities are the common replies: "he must be tall, focused, etc".

I wanted to hear something new, lol.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olinkiee:

Oh apologies. I didn't take note.

Okay, I just read it. It's nice, the part about supporting each other's dreams is great too.

I do feel like it's pretty much what everyone else is saying. As in, these sort of qualities are the common replies: "he must be tall, focused, etc".

I wanted to hear something new, lol.
Lol... I don't know abt others
But that's wat i want. Maybe you can change it and bring something new. You haven't type yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You / All The Ugly Girls Are Cute Now. / Confessions Of A Satanic Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.