Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What's Your Ideal Partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Ideal Partner (5452 Views)

Most Compatible Zodiac Signs Discover Your Ideal Partner / Is It Wrong To Have A Racial Preference For Your Ideal Partner? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Justkatty:
My ideal partner is one who is ready to take corrections
Respect our relationship by not involving a third party
Always ready to make peace irrespective of what happened
Lastly knowing what it takes to keep your partner.(note: it mustn't just be money alone).
Chop knuckle; correct babe! Your choice of ideal partner make sense... You have just distinguished yourself from other cancerous likes here.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Justkatty(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
imadiyi:

Chop knuckle; correct babe! Your choice of ideal partner make sense... You have just distinguished yourself from other cancerous likes here.
Which one is cancerous likes here����
Everyone has right to what they want nah.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Justkatty:
Which one is cancerous likes here����
Everyone has right to what they want nah.
Yes, everyone has a right over his/her choice. But there's certain choice that seems greedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Pharmsavi: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
imadiyi:

Yes, everyone has a right over his/her choice. But there's certain choice that seems greedy.

my phone is gone i misplaced it
how can i reach you i want to b coming over there soon
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2022
No wonder they age up to 50 and above and still single,while waiting for their illusional ideal partner. shocked
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2022
blueAgent:
No wonder they age up to 50 and above and still single,while waiting for their illusional ideal partner. shocked
Lol... What's your spec in a lady? grin
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Suunnn(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hi guys
Am on sick leave got bored so I decide to create this thread coz am kinda curious... We all know Nairaland is full of Redpiller, simp and feminist so my question is what is your ideal partner?
For me I want someone who love me for me
He doesn't have to be perfect. We don't have to share same goals... we just have to support each other goals. Working, ion care about skin colour, tall, caring and yeah, good looking grin
Mine is:

You Being Everything Great Sweet and Beautiful

I mean you must not be perfect with all and all but do the rightful and i will do mine, being observant enough and support matter

Give me humility respect trust love attention etc, take responsibility as well just be you and okay definitely you will get everything the best of me.
Re: What's Your Ideal Partner by Sweetvie: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Suunnn:

Mine is:

You Being Everything Great Sweet and Beautiful

I mean you must not be perfect with all and all but do the rightful and i will do mine, being observant enough and support matter

Give me humility respect trust love attention etc, take responsibility as well just be you and okay definitely you will get everything the best of me.

Lol... Nice choice grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Grandmother is My Dad's Sister / How Do U Get A Guy To Open Up? / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.