Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38892 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Athemisia: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
They're men who earns 50k per month and they're able to buy all you listed above. They even have a car.
The truth is, if are not told you will not know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

My dear u are right..

Like me now I do Uber in abj..

This innocent girl I wish to marry earn 30k from teaching job..

She even told me that her fear is her salary is way way small to support me..

Me self de reason say if I see girl wey de earn like 80k self I fit marry ..

Even the Uber business don cast for Abuja..

All man even retired grandmothers de do Uber now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sofiscatedmoron: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
Someone that earns 100k doesn't mean he wi earn 100k till he die, if u can not grow with him u better go and marry ur father,,,
Sh she she shediot like u
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by OLOKOESHIN: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So you won't agree to marry such a man?

Ok.
Don't listen to some Zombies comments here oo...if not you go stale for your fada house
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ingredient88(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
like how much is your guy collecting
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Oluelite(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Keep on waiting.
Your analysis is very wrong.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by plsdisvirginme: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
u took d words out of my gutter.i spit fire like Eminem
Stop playing around the gutter and I spit the fire
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Freelane33(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
Yes nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ingredient88(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So you won't agree to marry such a man?

Ok.
that is why she as not marry at 34.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Adrian98(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very silly question. That’s what he is earning and i think it’s fair. The case has to be balanced before we turn it to a question. What is the lady earning as well

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
NoToPile:
The question on my mind is how many Nigerians between ages 25-40 earn 100k monthly

No one bro..

Alot of them even cry inside supermarket and begging for airtime
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Lanre1st(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

"All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come. And you wait forever". See marriages is like partnership, you play your part I play my own. As a woman, establish yourself before you marry, be self sufficient don't try to be dependant though don't marry a lazy man a well. But any man working and and earning 100k is not lazy, he's even fortunate to get such. What you need is to support him
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by zakkxx: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don’t listen to this demonic woman! Who want to marry a woman that wear wigs, make up, eye lashes and bleached skin? Madam if u wear those things please live the young man alone for a kingdom woman!
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ingredient88(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

that is why you are still waiting at 34!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don’t marry him abeg ... let him enjoy servicing u well until u waste out and a young promising lady who know at least to an extent abt life finds him and they can achieve what seems impossible for u cos of ur greed and selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Barims:

Your parents should be ashamed they gave birth to a stupid girl like you
what do you expect from olosho?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by zrocky: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
are you earning up to 100k. Nigerian women need to wake up and go and work. The world has gone beyond a man carrying himself, you and the kids. Go out and go and work, this way you will learn money management and learn to value not just money but your husband hard work. Is 100k enough ? yes it is with planing and support from you. If he earns 100k and you earn 100k that 200k a month. How many Nigerian home actually bring home that amount

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Saidfx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nah person like u dey trigger blood money. Let's be guided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You even see man wey dey make 100k
For this APC regime and u dey complain..
With the situation of things in Nigeria,
Oya leave him
U go mad as many girls go dive him!!
Even jennyclay that just commented rubbish above me
Go follow rush am!
the lady is earning little above 100k so as a family they are earning little above 200k unless 8f the woman is not supportive
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ingredient88(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

you as a person, what and what are you bringing to the marriage
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tarantino1: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
How many times will this thread get to the front page?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
see this one, you never even see a man who earn 10k sef, you dey call Jesus, if you check now, she for Don enter menopause
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

My dear u are right..

Like me now I do Uber in abj..

This innocent girl I wish to marry earn 30k from teaching job..

She even told me that her fear is her salary is way way small to support me..

Me self de reason say if I see girl wey de earn like 80k self I fit marry ..

Even the Uber business don cast for Abuja..

All man even retired grandmothers de do Uber now

Hmmm... This is serious.

May God suffice us.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Elidrisy20: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Even with 10k you can marry, just service your gbola very well
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Streetpriest1: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
You don see the guy finish now
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Chibyike(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

This person have lost it....
Infact what will you bring to the table. Goldiggers� I pity this generation
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by biafranrealson: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What gave you the impression that you are not barren

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by BigBizzy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
All these ones rejecting ..,make una see who wan marry una first na...

No be who see husband go reject?

#You can't reject what doesn't come to you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm... This is serious.

May God suffice us.

Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by RexTramadol1: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Well, you can go single for the rest of your life

There’s no law that says you should get married.

Many youths out there are earning 5 figures, make God epp them

As for we wey dey 6 figures, make e reach 7 figures soon o
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Michdear(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

as much as I concur with you concerning the man monthly earning you still sound myopic,firstly that man is not poor,he is only earning low which may increase later ,secondly you advising the lady to wait for another persons sound so low,why not the girl too working her way up,before settling for man too.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by geodemainguy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is the most awkward comment I've read in a long time.

I'm pretty sure you've been believing and waiting for the right man, until you became this old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.