Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38781 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Cardeal200: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
garriAndsugar:
The 100k is not the issue because things can change anytime.

The issue there is if he's the right one for you. If two of you are committed to make things work then it will work.. after all you do earn something too.

Anyways you have the final say on this matter so do what will make you happy
This is the sensible comment i have read so far from this post.....2seconds Everywhere feel burst
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Machinegun91(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
You will be doing hookup as side hustle to support your husband with his 100k salary.

Stupid question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Enumerator(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
cheesy
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
You shud try n view her picture on her profile and imagine spending the rest of ur life with such creature.. from inside out exactly the same
geodemainguy:

This is the most awkward comment I've read in a long time.

I'm pretty sure you've been believing and waiting for the right man, until you became this old.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Michdear(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
RepoMan007:
In the ancient times when farming was the main occupation and bountiful harvest weren't guaranteed every year, how did they marry?
It is better you take insurance policy against his pay level before marrying him then.
you don’t want to compare ancient days to modern days,face reality.
If you live in any major city in Nigeria and you have a goal in life with 100k you shouldn’t be talking about marriage especially when kids may fall in soon,I won’t even advise a Lagosian earring 100k to marry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Exceed15: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!

Hungry girl symptom.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why would the average naija lay of today want to marry a man who earns 100k monthly, when they can make that money in 5 minutes by opening their legs. No more marriages . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by JustforMen: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
These poor people's daughters have come again with their stupid questions!!!

How much do you earn?

That is why I detest poor people and their children especially daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by famouscargo4u: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Many earn less buy have other side hustles.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ever8090: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

it's your type that yahoo boys are using to upgrade their income, don't give up my dear, keep dream alive, you will soon land with your mouth open in a yahoo boys hotel room and I will definitely type rest in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Emmadoxx: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You even see man wey dey make 100k
For this APC regime and u dey complain..
With the situation of things in Nigeria,
Oya leave him
U go mad as many girls go dive him!!
Even jennyclay that just commented rubbish above me
Go follow rush am!

Bross, you talk sense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Abemy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why not sit down and discuss things, know his plans, how he intends to manage maybe you fears may be alleyed or vindicated.

Consider the potentials, you may regret tomorrow if fortune smiles at him. I understand your fears, but the answers are not here on Nairaland.

Start with how he plans for the occasion, wedding/traditional, you may have a clue.

Cheers.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Killermamba: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much do you earn, las las all of una go marry yahoo boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Michdear(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.
if you end up having kids with that money then you may end up in big mess,you are also not talking about your own finances if you earn less or more than he do,marriage is a good form of companionship when you fit each other ,if you guys will agree to have a low meet wedding ,like a in house party
with immediate family and few friends And plan to just live in a self contain then thereby make a 5 years plan either to travel out or make more streams of income before having kids,I won’t lie with the economy now having just a kid is more like wickedness and selfishness.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Heterodox(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
The right question is, should a man earning 100k marries.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Emmadoxx: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ever8090:
it's your type that yahoo boys are using to upgrade their income, don't give up my dear, keep dream alive, you will soon land with your mouth open in a yahoo boys hotel room and I will definitely type rest in peace

Exactly, is it not money, they are ready to spend on you just to finally use you for more money. Imbeciles mtewwww...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Victoronah1: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

it's like you're a kid. 100k, in a country where minimum wage is 30k. Na your mother I dey Mercy for, keeping old woman at home without earning anything and waiting for a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Mbenny(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

so you wouldn't marry me bah?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Babaibe: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

When you are 45 years , even the catholic convent will reject you not only men.Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sewa36447(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
You have to start from somewhere. Husband is like Canada Visa
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by johnnychuks(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

you are not ready for marriage yet, your are scared of the battle you will definitely face, just because your are looking at those home breaker called wemen, a real women build their home, if your are not among those wemen that build their home from the strach that's means they a sex worker.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kaytixy: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I send that condolences back to you the sender in Jesus name.

Amen.
I pity una
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by stancydg: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

God bless you.
Only you saw it from my perspective!

I know what I'm saying because as a single, I know the expenses I incure not to talk of when the number increases. I'm not saying we are going to remain at a level but the naira no longer has value. Under 2 weeks 100k is gone except you want to be forgoing so many things that make life comfortable and who doesn't want comfort?

Then your poser should be rephrased because you made it look more like it's about the man's income than your joint effort. Rephrase it to something like; is it advisable for us to execute our wedding plans on a joint income of so and so in 2022? OR do we develop multiple sources of income before settling down? That way, you'll sound less materialistic and entitled as guys think of most ladies.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by lottomkyes200: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please be kind to tell us how much is your earning so we can advise proper but if you dont have earning my sister leave him alone also drop his number here there are ladies who will love him very well and help manage the money even if he earns 30k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

as a man, i will advise u do not marry the man. it's your choice though. a man earning 100k and wants to settle in this buhari era... hmmm. i will not allow my sister marry such a person. I'm just being factual here.

a man who has plan for his future and his family will not think of marriage now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by inosend: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
For where?Shiloh will still be there for you to go & pray to God for a husband no matter his financial status when menopause begin dey look you for face. Are you not supposed to build a home together? I tell you, try ditching him & you'll be amazed at the number of ladies that are willing & ready to replace you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by OvertheTop(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Which kind advice be this wan?

Did I tell you I'm desperate to have a child or bothered about menopause?

Any man that fathers a child by me should be ready to take full responsibility of that child cos na him pikin.

Abeg, leave me.

You are dangerous to a man Financially, should Stay Single!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by wwwkaycom(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Pls how much do you make monthly Madame?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nasman387(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
As you are waiting and believing, remember husband is scarce o!
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by stevnwigw1: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

run oh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.