Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

"Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... (5928 Views)

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by CrisNews: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2022

1 Share

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
i guess she thought she was gonna have a mansion by now.... forgetting that 90% of people there are on a hustle therefore not there to be friendly/sweet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Starz825(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abroad different from abroad na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by LikeAking: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2022

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by paulolee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
abroad get different types

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by toujurs: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
This one is an ashawo na, which work? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dubai is not abroad na! angry
ABroad is europe and america too some extent austrialia!.

15 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Michelle70(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

no, Dubai is in Nnewi.

make i no tear u slap o

11 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
no, Dubai is in Nnewi.
make i no tear u slap o
I think it's in abonemma.

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Michelle70(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I think it's in abonemma.
how did u know Abonnema?
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
how did u know Abonnema?
You don forget me for that yoruba vs kalabari ass thread?
I be rivers man too but ikwerre.
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Maynman: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
CrisNews:
'Not Every Abroad Is Sweet' —Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From Her Bunk

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=69&pagename=1660918000039NotEveryAbroadIsSweet039NigerianLadyWorkinginDubaiEatsNoodleFromHerBunkCrisben.html

So come back to nigeria?
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by RubiesBanking: 2:03am On Aug 20, 2022
I think it mostly depends on the type of skills you have. Most of the people I see complaining don't really have the skills that are in high demand so they have to settle for menial jobs.
I don't think you'll see an expert programmer or a medical doctor coming to complain often about the type of work they do.

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Nooner: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i guess she thought she was gonna have a mansion by now.... forgetting that 90% of people there are on a hustle therefore not there to be friendly/sweet!

She was not properly informed before coming … it’s better she settled for menial jobs than doing olosho work.. atleast she earning 1200 dirhams which is around 225k in naira… her salary is better than most bankers in nigeria even tho she might be a cleaner and living in company accommodation.. if you want to earn well.. invest in yourself… go through a program or training in Dubai get certified. You’ll be alright. But some nigeria want to climb ladder to riches…

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by BeanmanX(m): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

How is Dubai not abroad?,,,,so u mean only Western countries are abroad?...

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Michelle70(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You don forget me for that yoruba vs kalabari ass thread?

I be rivers man too but ikwerre.
haha.

I deh hardly remember monikers for NL.

no vex say i no recognize u... sorry
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by ba7man(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Nooner:

She was not properly informed before coming … it’s better she settled for menial jobs than doing olosho work.. atleast she earning 1200 dirhams which is around 225k in naira… her salary is better than most bankers in nigeria even tho she might be a cleaner and living in company accommodation.. if you want to earn well.. invest in yourself… go through a program or training in Dubai get certified. You’ll be alright. But some nigeria want to climb ladder to riches…
Nigeria has a lower standard of living so one can achieve more with the 225k in Nigeria than in the UAE.

Do you think food, transportation, house rent costs the same in Nigeria and UAE? ?

Wait until you find out that the Yearly Nigerian rent is equivalent to 3 months rent in UAE, that's when you'll understand better.

It's this your mentality lots of people had before travelling into hardship abroad.

3 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by cybertyrant(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol, there is 'abroad', 'overseas' and 'away', my sister it depends, all are the same but na condition go tell you, as for me if you dey chop well you dey abroad, if you are comfortable you dey overseas, if you dey manage know say you dey away, but know say if you carry empty hand come back na barb wire your people go take pursue back make you no come finish the food them dey manage

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Nooner: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2022
ba7man:
Nigeria has a lower standard of living so one can achieve more with the 225k in Nigeria than in the UAE.

Do you think food, transportation, house rent costs the same in Nigeria and UAE? ?

Wait until you find out that the Yearly Nigerian rent is equivalent to 3 months rent in UAE, that's when you'll understand better.

It's this your mentality lots of people had before travelling into hardship abroad.

Hi there,
Comparing nigeria standard of living with UAE is not the same. You’ll find that from the picture. The lady is staying in free company accommodation, she has access to 2 yrs work visa. Free transportation to - from work. She’s giving medical insurance and no utility and still earn 1,200 AED. Atleast I don’t know her but from looking at the video I know the nature of her job and might be 80% right. Which company will pay you 225k in nigeria now if you’re not a senior staff?

I said she wasn’t properly informed. Yes that’s fact… after you arrive in UAE.. you’ll need to take some training or program that you’re interested in.

Get certified, you’ll earn minimum 3k dirhams which is over 550k in naira monthly ..can you pay around 1m naira for just training/ program Before you get a job?

Someone said is Dubai abroad? Even some african country is abroad to nigeria now. Some people come here with 1m which is very small. After paying for rent/ utility, they’re left with nothing and you can afford to get training/ program. If you’re in Dubai and you’re suffering na you do yourself.

I’m a web developer, I spent over 1m naira for training for more than 6months and I earn over 1m naira now monthly.

Do me a favor, go to google.com compare salary paid to a web developer in Nigeria and in UAE…. Will any company of nowadays in nigeria give you medical insurance, transportation allowance , accommodation allowance which you can option for cash? The lady in picture option to stay at the company accommodation cuz she’s not earning a lot.. therefore staying alone will cost her more.

What can you achieve with 225k monthly in Nigeria? If you get a job paying around 225k on the island ?

From Lagos mainland
Transportation- 35k public transport
Driving yourself in a V4 car 50k

Rent - 30k monthly
Food - 30k
Utility / phcn : 3k
Generator - 20k including servicing
Clothing. Shoes / work wears : 30k
Internet sub - 10k monthly
Gas cooker
Total is like 153k
I no include gas cooker ooo
If you get kids and paying school fees, tell me how 225 will give you a lot in nigeria. I pity those earning 30k -70k.. una Dey try… God got you.

4 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by minasu190: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
For me I never count Dubai as Abroad, Dubai just be like Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by BigDawsNet: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Dubia is abroad for people with valid work permit

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Minjim: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Nah every abroad be abroad ?

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Tboymessiah(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Nooner:

Like what sort of training in Dubai

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by HarlequinLekex: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2022
With all what this lady is saying;her own definition of abroad is;come here and pluck money on trees,she no fit know that you work for money anywhere in the world despite how beautiful or good the country is
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by HarlequinLekex: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Hmm
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by pansophist(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2022
If you like, be born in Dubai and live there for hundred years, you can never be a citizen there. Which kind abroad be that one? Europe and North America is the true abroad.

3 Likes

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Okoroawusa: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Nooner:

Hi there,
Comparing nigeria standard of living with UAE is not the same. You’ll find that from the picture. The lady is staying in free company accommodation, she has access to 2 yrs work visa. Free transportation to - from work. She’s giving medical insurance and no utility and still earn 1,200 AED. Atleast I don’t know her but from looking at the video I know the nature of her job and might be 80% right. Which company will pay you 225k in nigeria now if you’re not a senior staff?

I said she wasn’t properly informed. Yes that’s fact… after you arrive in UAE.. you’ll need to take some training or program that you’re interested in.

Get certified, you’ll earn minimum 3k dirhams which is over 550k in naira monthly ..can you pay around 1m naira for just training/ program Before you get a job?

Someone said is Dubai abroad? Even some african country is abroad to nigeria now. Some people come here with 1m which is very small. After paying for rent/ utility, they’re left with nothing and you can afford to get training/ program. If you’re in Dubai and you’re suffering na you do yourself.

I’m a web developer, I spent over 1m naira for training for more than 6months and I earn over 1m naira now monthly.

Do me a favor, go to google.com compare salary paid to a web developer in Nigeria and in UAE…. Will any company of nowadays in nigeria give you medical insurance, transportation allowance , accommodation allowance which you can option for cash? The lady in picture option to stay at the company accommodation cuz she’s not earning a lot.. therefore staying alone will cost her more.

What can you achieve with 225k monthly in Nigeria? If you get a job paying around 225k on the island ?

From Lagos mainland
Transportation- 35k public transport
Driving yourself in a V4 car 50k

Rent - 30k monthly
Food - 30k
Utility / phcn : 3k
Generator - 20k including servicing
Clothing. Shoes / work wears : 30k
Internet sub - 10k monthly
Gas cooker
Total is like 153k
I no include gas cooker ooo
If you get kids and paying school fees, tell me how 225 will give you a lot in nigeria. I pity those earning 30k -70k.. una Dey try… God got you.

Na long story u dey talk.... You are talking to people who don't know the situation in Dubai or what? You use #1m to train yourself so that you will get paid a Job of #1m that rent and feeding will collect half.... you well?

The person earning #225k in Nigeria if you calculate the amount spent to train from nursery school to university it might not be up to #100k...
. Dubai no be abroad.... simple
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Nooner: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Na long story u dey talk.... You are talking to people who don't know the situation in Dubai or what? You use #1m to train yourself so that you will get paid a Job of #1m that rent and feeding will collect half.... you well?

The person earning #225k in Nigeria if you calculate the amount spent to train from nursery school to university it might not be up to #100k...
. Dubai no be abroad.... simple

I know your type….. If you live here before.. you’ll understand that companies do offer accommodation, but if you don’t want to stay in accommodation, you bear the cost yourself.

100k from nursery to university? You Dey craze? Na mad man give you lecture I guess.. even in the north that education is almost free, you can’t spend 100k from nursery to university..
no wonder you don’t believe people are actually making it aboard nigeria legitimately..

This is why I said some Nigerians won’t bother to develop their self.. imagine you saying spending 1m to develop yourself is too much … what about those studying abroad and paying a lot.. abeg go sit down and pack well.. I know where your set comes from now…

Let me do small analysis for you if you earn 5k AED(950k naira)
A room in a rented 2 bedroom flat goes for 2000dirhams(380k) monthly…

2 people do share one room. You’ll end up paying 1000aed monthly (190k)

1200 will cover for food, metro and cloths

You’ll have 2800(534,000) to save monthly.

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Nooner: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Like what sort of training in Dubai

CNA training / Nursing Assistance

Web development / programmer

Sira training / security jobs( go up to advance level) you’ll become senior security manager or security manager.

Safety manager/ inspections on construction works.

Food safety manager/ you can work in restaurants/ hotels

Customer service training -

IATA training - work with airline

Graphic designer ( Advance)

Customs worker agent - work at the port

Logistics - cargo

Teacher training / Ielts - you’ll become a teacher, translator if you can speak Arabic

Driver - get UAE drivers license .. this one is very expensive if you fail classes you can spend up over 1m to get their license..

If you’re looking for any job and you’re not trained or certified by Dubai government. You’ll get only menial jobs.

For now, Labor card is not getting approved for Nigeria and generally some Africa countries. Although a new visa rule will take effect from Sept 1st.

It may be very difficult to get UAE visa.

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na she know. She has a job. How many of her mates here have employment talk less of steady income?
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Tboymessiah(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nooner:

CNA training / Nursing Assistance

Web development / programmer

Sira training / security jobs( go up to advance level) you’ll become senior security manager or security manager.

Safety manager/ inspections on construction works.

Food safety manager/ you can work in restaurants/ hotels

Customer service training -

IATA training - work with airline

Graphic designer ( Advance)

Customs worker agent - work at the port

Logistics - cargo

Teacher training / Ielts - you’ll become a teacher, translator if you can speak Arabic

Driver - get UAE drivers license .. this one is very expensive if you fail classes you can spend up over 1m to get their license..

If you’re looking for any job and you’re not trained or certified by Dubai government. You’ll get only menial jobs.

For now, Labor card is not getting approved for Nigeria and generally some Africa countries. Although a new visa rule will take effect from Sept 1st.

It may be very difficult to get UAE visa.

How much does it cost to go for CNA training / Nursing Assistance
training

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by HarlequinLekex: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2022
LikeAking:

Dubai na abroad?
Define ur own abroad pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? / Woman's Intuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.