Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... (5955 Views)

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by KingClown(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nooner:

Hi there,
Comparing nigeria standard of living with UAE is not the same. You’ll find that from the picture. The lady is staying in free company accommodation, she has access to 2 yrs work visa. Free transportation to - from work. She’s giving medical insurance and no utility and still earn 1,200 AED. Atleast I don’t know her but from looking at the video I know the nature of her job and might be 80% right. Which company will pay you 225k in nigeria now if you’re not a senior staff?

I said she wasn’t properly informed. Yes that’s fact… after you arrive in UAE.. you’ll need to take some training or program that you’re interested in.

Get certified, you’ll earn minimum 3k dirhams which is over 550k in naira monthly ..can you pay around 1m naira for just training/ program Before you get a job?

Someone said is Dubai abroad? Even some african country is abroad to nigeria now. Some people come here with 1m which is very small. After paying for rent/ utility, they’re left with nothing and you can afford to get training/ program. If you’re in Dubai and you’re suffering na you do yourself.

I’m a web developer, I spent over 1m naira for training for more than 6months and I earn over 1m naira now monthly.

Do me a favor, go to google.com compare salary paid to a web developer in Nigeria and in UAE…. Will any company of nowadays in nigeria give you medical insurance, transportation allowance , accommodation allowance which you can option for cash? The lady in picture option to stay at the company accommodation cuz she’s not earning a lot.. therefore staying alone will cost her more.

What can you achieve with 225k monthly in Nigeria? If you get a job paying around 225k on the island ?

From Lagos mainland
Transportation- 35k public transport
Driving yourself in a V4 car 50k

Rent - 30k monthly
Food - 30k
Utility / phcn : 3k
Generator - 20k including servicing
Clothing. Shoes / work wears : 30k
Internet sub - 10k monthly
Gas cooker
Total is like 153k
I no include gas cooker ooo
If you get kids and paying school fees, tell me how 225 will give you a lot in nigeria. I pity those earning 30k -70k.. una Dey try… God got you.

what kind of certifications ?

must the certifications be done in Dubai ?

also kindly explain how the whole process goes on, do you get a job offer before moving to Dubai or you could move then start job hunting ?
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by Nooner: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
KingClown:

what kind of certifications ?

must the certifications be done in Dubai ?

also kindly explain how the whole process goes on, do you get a job offer before moving to Dubai or you could move then start job hunting ?

Gone were the days you’ll get job offer directly from Nigeria. But some still do , if they’re being transferred to work here or lucky enough to get a direct employer form here which is very rare now because of competition btw india, Philippines and other African countries.

If you want your cert to be recognized from here. Do a police clearance, get your certificate attestation done by Wes.. but after which you will need to do a training here cuz their system is very different from Nigeria system. Even though you’re certified in Nigeria. They still want you to be trained here to understand some basic things.

Uae is an Arab country but they have a standardized system like US and UK. Everything is working the way it’s suppose to but na your money go suffer am.
Re: "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... by KingClown(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nooner:

Gone were the days you’ll get job offer directly from Nigeria. But some still do , if they’re being transferred to work here or lucky enough to get a direct employer form here which is very rare now because of competition btw india, Philippines and other African countries.

If you want your cert to be recognized from here. Do a police clearance, get your certificate attestation done by Wes.. but after which you will need to do a training here cuz their system is very different from Nigeria system. Even though you’re certified in Nigeria. They still want you to be trained here to understand some basic things.

Uae is an Arab country but they have a standardized system like US and UK. Everything is working the way it’s suppose to but na your money go suffer am.

thank you so much.

but I'm still a bit confused, what type of training are we talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Top 5 Most Loved Female Romancelander / I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.