Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance (1083 Views)

Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys / This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by WebSurfer(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2011
I recently discover that some girls don't remember you unless they are in need of financial assistance. Why ?
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
Den even remember u at all u nor happy!
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
@TOPIC, because you are a MAGA
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Mcleo007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Maga must pay.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by playboy19(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
That should clue you in on where they class you, which is in the " Providers' " Section, aka Maga aka Mugu
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by HighChief4(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
When gals are broke, they scroll their fones and start calling those names saved as "Maga", so you might be "Maga 20"
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
And y do guys remember girls wen its tym 4 sex!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by deniyor: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ Got nothing to do with topic. Men remember women cos they are the ones we need to have sex, just like women remember men when its time for sex.
However women should be able to handle themselves financially and not use remember a man exists cos its time to milk him dry.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
Probably because they see you as the "ONLY HOPE" or that they are USED to you giving them whenever they ASK! Or like some have outrightly said, she sees you as her MAGA! Only there to provide for her needs! undecided I like the way you used the word "some girls"! smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
I don't blame you dudes who come on here complaining about how girls be begging you all for financial help. . . .like for real you all need to STFU! You all aren't being forced to be with these girls or help them. . .if a girl's begging you for some kinda of financial assistance and you aren't willing to oblige then keep it moving jeeez!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by MMM2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
re u a muguundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
because girls are parasites, they all searching for a host to prey on. @OP na today dem born u?
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by emofine(f): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
deniyor:

^^^ Got nothing to do with topic.

Actually it has. It's referred to as a symbiotic relationship smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by deniyor: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2011
emofine:

Actually it has. It's referred to as a symbiotic relationship smiley

A.K.A Prostitution, ashewo. . . . .

Sex between a man and a woman is symbiotic as it is. Everyone gains. When you demand goods, money or anything else, don't fool yourself, its all prostitution.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Mynd44: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Symbiosis is another name for it so don't bite
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by emofine(f): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2011
deniyor:

A.K.A  Prostitution, ashewo. . . . .

Sex between a man and a woman is symbiotic as it is. Everyone gains. When you demand goods, money or anything else, don't fool yourself, its all prostitution.

It was sarcasm and a subtle reminder that Men are also motivated by motives, but yep I hear you.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by WebSurfer(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2011
See this nairalands chickens 1 finish me oº°˚˚˚°º . By the way i don't pay girls if that's what ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ are thinking. Can't even remember a time i did that, what i don't get is why they won't call ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ if ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ don't call them until they are in need of cash or airtime. I let them know instantly what i think about it and they feel am selfish/greedy and its not true
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by WebSurfer(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2011
Funny what a girl told me yesterday, She requested for airtime for 3k for her BIS subscription, I asked, where is your boyfriend whom bought for BB for ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚! Lol i love to be straight, this was her direct statement! My boyfriend ran off! I laughed and said, Call your ddad/uncle/brother/ or relative, She gave me an angry face, And i said, why do you have to remember me only when your BIS expired. I be maga abi, next thing was Ignoring me, LOL. If you notice a lot of girls are familiar with this kind of altitude.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by freshng: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Keep away those ones
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by WebSurfer(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
Running 4 my sorry ass
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Mynd44: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 09, 2011
Why do guys remember girls only when they are hor@ny and brea@st hungry?
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Jenifa1: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2011
the guy wants sex
the woman wants money
it's a 2 way street.

@deniyor, you must be one of those naija guys abroad with oyinbo. In that case, the guy wants money and the woman wants sex. same thing. just switch the gender.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2011
everytime i look at the romance section a bunch of kids ranting, if its not Female-bashing,male bashing,sexism. i just feel for ur future partners.
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by yusuf2(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^Hey, get the fck out of my head, was just about to post what u just said, anyways,
@ OP, i'm sure u did not need to post this topic except u're not a Nigerian or don't live in Nigeria. even a 2 year old born and living in Nigeria knows the answer to your question. 
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
pc guru:

everytime i look at the romance section a bunch of kids ranting, if its not Female-bashing,male bashing,sexism. i just feel for your future partners.

If that is the case, why do you come back
Re: Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance by ashiri1: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^MY GALS REMEMBER ME WHEN THEY ARE ON HEAT PERIOD COS I AM TOO HOT^^

@ OP, Yours is because you are AN ATM MACHINE. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Rules That Guys Wish Girls Knew / Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.