Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Islamic Quiz - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Quiz (13283 Views)

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION / Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Quiz by maclatunji: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2011
Araboy:

Salat was mentioned in Quran over 700 times and Zakat 150 times

Q 26 . one of the Prophet relative was mentioned by name in Quran what was his name ?

Abu Lahab
Re: Islamic Quiz by maclatunji: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2011
Q 27. What were the first words of Jesus (AS) as described in the Qur'an? Give chapter and verse to get full marks!
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
'indeed,Iam the servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet'

suratul maryam verse 30.

wat is d prize?? smiley
Re: Islamic Quiz by maclatunji: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
You get to ask the next question? Remember, I did not create the thread?
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Q28 which of the sahaba is nickname 'shefullah'
Re: Islamic Quiz by Araboy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
28 .    Khalid Ibn Alwalid one of the greatest military commanders in the history Commander in chief of the Muslim army during the Caliphate  of Abu bakr and  Govornor of Irak and Syria he fought 100 battles and never lost one
Nicknamed Sayf Allah (Sword of Allah)
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
Araboy:

28 .    Khalid Ibn Alwalid one of the greatest military commanders in the history Commander in chief of the Muslim army during the Caliphate  of Abu bakr and  Govornor of Irak and Syria he fought 100 battles and never lost one
Nicknamed Sayf Allah (Sword of Allah)
used to think Ali bn Abi Talib is sayfullah, time to read more.
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
@deols. You're correct Ali was on mind when i ask the question. But after going through some literature now, i can't agree less with Araboy. Therefore, Ali and khalid both share the title.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Araboy(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2011
I have to disagree no one shared the title Sayf Allah with Khalid not even Seyidna Ali
According to Sirah (Traditional Muslim Biographies including life of the Prophet SAW)  and Sahih Al Hdith ( Al Bukhari)

Narrated by Anas Ibn Malik "The Prophet SAW has informed the people of Martyrdom of Zaid  and Jafar Ibn Abdul Matalib and Abdullah Ibn Rawaha before the news of their death reached the people The Prophet SAW said " Zaid took the flag and was martyred then Jafar took it and was martyred then Ibn Rawaha took it and was martyred then the flag was taken by the Sword of Allah Khalid ibn Alwalid and Allah made them victorious "  AL Bukhari .
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ OP, we can still continue to run this thread, i suggest you modify the title.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
good suggestion, i gave it a thought too.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2011
Q.29
which is d longest verse of the holy Qur'an
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2011
Q2 V 282
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
Q. 30
*what surah of the Quran talks about the dwellers of the cave
*for how long were these ppl in the cave
*what other stories are told in this surah
*relate this surah with yaom al jum'ah(friday)
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
Let me try answer some
what surah of the Quran talks about the dwellers of the cave
Suratul KahfQ18
for how long were these ppl in the cave
100 years
what other stories are told in this surah
Idir and Zuhl Qar'nain
Re: Islamic Quiz by chakula: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
In which surah is the emigration of the Prophet mentioned?
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2011
olawalebab:

Let me try answer some
Suratul Kahf
Q18
100 years
Idir and Zuhl Qar'nain

u try small. especially considering that it took a long wyl to get any1 to answer the questions. I was hoping that my peeps here would go read the english meanings of the surah but unfortunately. . .
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2011
Q. 30
*what surah of the Quran talks about the dwellers of the cave

suratul kahf

*for how long were these ppl in the cave

309 years.

*what other stories are told in this surah

-the story of two men who own gardens (depicting a rich idolator and a poor Muslim)
-the story of Musa and Khidr
- the story of Dhul Qarnain (including Ya'juj and Ma'juj) 

*relate this surah with yaom al jum'ah(friday)

the prophet said, Whoever recites Surah Al-Kahf on Friday, it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next. 
Re: Islamic Quiz by javalove(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hehehe nice thread once again. . .

Which chapter of the Qur'an did the words "Yaa bu na ya" appeared?

What does it mean?

And who said it. . .?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
Suratu Luqman, it means 'My son', it was said by Prophet Luqman to his son when he was admonishing him.
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
Suratu Luqman, it means 'My son', it was said by Prophet Luqman to his son when he was admonishing him.
Re: Islamic Quiz by javalove(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
olawalebab:

Hehehe. . .nice. . you need to see me smiling now. . .i love my name grin

Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
chakula:

In which surah is the emigration of the Prophet mentioned?

u did not follow the rule. pls do

javalove:

Hehehe nice thread once again. . .

Which chapter of the Qur'an did the words "Yaa bu na ya" appeared?

What does it mean?

And who said it. . .?

and you too. u did not follow the rules!
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2011
Q 32,What is the theme of Hadith 10 of the Arbain hadith (40 hadith)
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2011
I've waited enough. The theme of that hadith is fasting. Allah's telling us the important and benefits therein
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
Q 33

what are the sunna acts of eid
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
It seems this thread is turning to a dialogue between you and me, we just have to keep it alive. Back to the topic: Fasting till after eid prayer, taking a different route when coming back from eid and ,
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 4:15am On Nov 03, 2011
olawalebab:

It seems this thread is turning to a dialogue between you and me, we just have to keep it alive. Back to the topic: Fasting till after eid prayer, taking a different route when coming back from eid and ,

yh yh! keep dem comn. dr's more!
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Ehn, paying courtesy call to friends and family, giving out alms.
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2011
I have it now
"ETIQUETTE OF EID Al- ADHA" ✦ 1 – Doing ghusl before going out to the prayer.
2 – Not to eat anything until one comes back from the prayer, so he should eat from the udhiyah if he has offered a sacrifice. If he is not going to offer a sacrifice there is nothing wrong with eating before the prayer. ,
3 – Takbeer on the day of Eid al-Adha, the takbeer begins on the first day of Dhu’l- Hijj ah and lasts until sunset on the last of the days of tashreeq. Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill- Allaah , wa Allaahu akbar, Allaah akbar, wa Lillaahil- hamd (Allaah is Most Great, Allaah is most Great, there is no god but Allaah, Allaah is Most great, Allaah is most great, and to Allaah be praise).
4 – Offering congratula tions The etiquette of Eid also includes the congratula tions and good wishes exchanged by people, no matter what the wording, such as saying to one another Taqabbala Allaah minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (good deeds) from us and from you” or “Eid mubaarak” and other permissibl e expression s of congratula tions.
5 – Adorning oneself on the occasion of Eid. A man should wear the best clothes that he has when going out for Eid. With regard to women, they should avoid adorning themselves when they go out for Eid, because they are forbidden to show off their adornments to non-mahram men.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=15pt]BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2011
Belle sweet me, well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mermaids – Do They Exist Or Not? / What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.