Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Islamic Quiz - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Quiz (13279 Views)

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION / Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2011
tbaba1234:

Sawda bint Zam'a was an[b] 80 year old widow[/b]; the first widow in islam,

can u pls provide d proof that she was 80. I av only heard of her as middle aged at the time of the marriage.

She was also the first woman to migrate to abyssinia.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2011
BetaThings:

May Allah make the endeavour easy and add blessing to the knowledge thereby attained

Q38
When a woman attains the age of marriage, can the guardian force her to marry?

She can not be forced to marry. marriage to any1 is her decision to make.
Re: Islamic Quiz by tbaba1234: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2011
deols:

can u pls provide d proof that she was 80. I av only heard of her as middle aged at the time of the marriage.

She was also the first woman to migrate to abyssinia.

From all the literature i have read, there are conflicting reports about her actual age, some say 60 others say 80. There is no historical confirmation.

Check out these references
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7090987/2Sauda-Bint-Zama
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Great%20Women%20of%20Islam.pdf
Re: Islamic Quiz by BetaThings: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2011
deols:

She can not be forced to marry. marriage to any1 is her decision to make.

Salaam,
We are waiting for Q39 from you. I know about school work, but I just like to keep the thread active.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2011
tbaba1234:

From all the literature i have read, there are conflicting reports about her actual age, some say 60 others say 80. There is no historical confirmation.

Check out these references
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7090987/2Sauda-Bint-Zama
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Great%20Women%20of%20Islam.pdf

I checked d 1st one. I think the most important thing is to show that she wasnt a young woman.

BetaThings:

Salaam,
We are waiting for Q39 from you. I know about school work, but I just like to keep the thread active.

wa alykum salam, thnks smiley

Q. 39 who are those forbidden for a woman to marry
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2011
Her Brother
Her Foster brother
Her Father
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2012
Q40: What is the percentage to be paid as zakaat?
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2012
olawalebab:

Her Brother
Her Foster brother
Her Father

you forgot to add a christian male.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Sweetnecta: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^ By religion christian male, jewish male, hindu male, atheist male, satanist male, etc are forbidden for Muslim woman.
Otherwise, one must wonder what is the difference between it and zina.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^ By religion christian male, jewish male, hindu male, atheist male, satanist male, etc are forbidden for Muslim woman.
Otherwise, one must wonder what is the difference between it and zina.

but those are all fine for muslim males? and you wonder why folks argue that islam makes women second class citizens with no brains to think for themselves.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Sweetnecta: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^ You can keep the hindu and the atheist, etc for yourself, the mikey who takes everything like a vacuum cleaner. Muslim male is restricted to Jews and Christians if she is a virgin, a chased as long as muslim woman is not available, being the first for muslim man.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^ You can keep the hindu and the atheist, etc for yourself, the mikey who takes everything like a vacuum cleaner. Muslim male is restricted to Jews and Christians if she is a virgin, a chased as long as muslim woman is not available, being the first for muslim man.

ah the goal of the devil is laid more bare. Islam is clearly a ploy to destroy God's physical people (the jews) and His spiritual people (christians). Funny how muslim men cant marry women from other dead religions . . . i wonder why allah is particular about jews and christians only . . . cant be too far-fetched. Another deliberate ploy to dilute and destroy God's faith from within.

You wonder why allah is particularly interested in his men marrying directly from the very 2 religions he hates the most. Odd.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Sweetnecta: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
the jews when God created a non jew my father Adam[as], and his wife [also a non jew] my mother Eve. The jews, a group of tribesmen from the 12 tribes of the children of Jacob.

Before Jacob, there was Isaac. Even Jacob was not a Jew or your grandfather is davidylan?

Before Isaac there was Ishmael. And before Ishmael there was Abraham.

And before Abraham, his people.

Before his people, we had Noah, who by his supplication against evil doers they were wiped off the face of the earth. And Jesus prayed to be spared from being killed [the cup], and according to your belief he was killed and accursed soul according to you and paul, an indication by comparative reasoning that Noah was honored while Jesus was not by the Yahweh he prayed to.

And before Noah, we had all kinda people from the bloodline of Adam. Even Biblical God spoke to Cain after he snuffed off his brother. How is the jew the people of God now and no one else is people of God? What makes the jews better in position with God than the bloodline of Ishmael, a man God Himself gave the name Ishmael, his people who God blessed with Islam not petrodollar because Russia, USA, Nigeria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Mexico, Venezuela, and now Ghana and many other including Indonesia have petrodollars.

Today, we have jews who are not jewish by religion. We even have Ashkenazim who are jew only by religion. Are you saying that the jews are God's people because of their blood or because of their religion? Or because of both and then think about where you have cornered christianity?

Did God sanction Judaism, instructing them to put written prayer on a paper in cracks of old wall, bopping head to it? Did Moses do this? Was the religion of Moses same as that of the Jews or Christians we have today? Was the religion of Father Abraham judaism of the jews of 2012? Think before you answer because i dont want you to get stuck.

Did Jesus practice judaism like the jews in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, right this evening? Did Jesus ask you to be a christian? Was Jesus a christian? Tell me one thing that Jesus did in his daily devotion to God his Master that you do today, considering the fact that he washed up, stood up, then prostrated and bow all night long in Gethsemane, while your worship is a mixture of American bandstand of Dick Clark, Hee Haw of John Nabor, Soul train of Don Cornelius and american got talent of Steve Tyler. Jesus said his Lord God is One and Unseen and He is Ellah. You said your God is 3 person[s] with Jesus being one of them. Yet you have the liver to tell me you are not an idolater like the hindu of Golgotha.

Christian women and jewish women are almost as sweet as muslim women who is the best[est]. And God is the Creator of all. We love all, but dislike the act of evil and the greatest evil is idolatry. your christian idolatry is not as chronic as that of the hindu, the reason christian gets double reward when he enters Islam while hindu will get just 1.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sweetnecta:

the jews when God created a non jew my father Adam[as], and his wife [also a non jew] my mother Eve. The jews, a group of tribesmen from the 12 tribes of the children of Jacob.

Before Jacob, there was Isaac. Even Jacob was not a Jew or your grandfather is davidylan?

Before Isaac there was Ishmael. And before Ishmael there was Abraham.

And before Abraham, his people.

Before his people, we had Noah, who by his supplication against evil doers they were wiped off the face of the earth. And Jesus prayed to be spared from being killed [the cup], and according to your belief he was killed and accursed soul according to you and paul, an indication by comparative reasoning that Noah was honored while Jesus was not by the Yahweh he prayed to.

And before Noah, we had all kinda people from the bloodline of Adam. Even Biblical God spoke to Cain after he snuffed off his brother. How is the jew the people of God now and no one else is people of God? What makes the jews better in position with God than the bloodline of Ishmael, a man God Himself gave the name Ishmael, his people who God blessed with Islam not petrodollar because Russia, USA, Nigeria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Mexico, Venezuela, and now Ghana and many other including Indonesia have petrodollars.

Today, we have jews who are not jewish by religion. We even have Ashkenazim who are jew only by religion. Are you saying that the jews are God's people because of their blood or because of their religion? Or because of both and then think about where you have cornered christianity?

Did God sanction Judaism, instructing them to put written prayer on a paper in cracks of old wall, bopping head to it? Did Moses do this? Was the religion of Moses same as that of the Jews or Christians we have today? Was the religion of Father Abraham judaism of the jews of 2012? Think before you answer because i dont want you to get stuck.

Did Jesus practice judaism like the jews in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, right this evening? Did Jesus ask you to be a christian? Was Jesus a christian? Tell me one thing that Jesus did in his daily devotion to God his Master that you do today, considering the fact that he washed up, stood up, then prostrated and bow all night long in Gethsemane, while your worship is a mixture of American bandstand of Joystick Clark, Hee Haw of John Nabor, Soul train of Don Cornelius and american got talent of Steve Tyler. Jesus said his Lord God is One and Unseen and He is Ellah. You said your God is 3 person[s] with Jesus being one of them. Yet you have the liver to tell me you are not an idolater like the hindu of Golgotha.

Christian women and jewish women are almost as sweet as muslim women who is the best[est]. And God is the Creator of all. We love all, but dislike the act of evil and the greatest evil is idolatry. your christian idolatry is not as chronic as that of the hindu, the reason christian gets double reward when he enters Islam while hindu will get just 1.

how does this dense and unintelligible hubris address the question - why is allah particularly interested in muslim men marrying STRICTLY Jews and christian women? Why not hindus, atheists, buddhists . . . afterall does he not care that those ones come to islam as well? Why the very 2 sects he seems to hate so much?
Re: Islamic Quiz by Sweetnecta: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2012
obviously you dont understand complex matters, so it will a b c from now on.

God bless a little girl. . who grows up to be beautiful woman. . . without woman what will man do?

i dont know what you are, but every full blooded man wants a woman for wife.
and every full blooded woman wants a man for husband.

since love is not really blind, rules of engagement are set; muslim woman must marry muslim man.

muslim man, though can marry more than 1 woman, and can marry from outside islam. se must not be a hindu. at least the jews and christians say they follow or worship muslim prophets [as] to Moses and Jesus.

at least when she and her husband are discussing, when she says Moses and or Jesus, it is not a name that the husband can't say [as] after. This is just my own derivative. Allah commands, we obey. Its easier for a jew or christian to revert to Islam, familiar with some prophets already than the hindu or shinto with her strange idol. but the christian or jewish woman must not be a community property and thinks the muslim man will make her his wife.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2012
Sweetnecta:

obviously you dont understand complex matters, so it will a b c from now on.

Trust me, i do understand the insidious nature of islam that is at play here. Except your attempt to explain away the inconsistent and clearly absurd islamic rules when it comes to marriage is quite incoherent.

Sweetnecta:

God bless a little girl. . who grows up to be beautiful woman. . . without woman what will man do?

Ok? What is the point of this?

Sweetnecta:

i dont know what you are, but every full blooded man wants a woman for wife.
and every full blooded woman wants a man for husband.

and so? What is your point?

Sweetnecta:

since love is not really blind, rules of engagement are set; muslim woman must marry muslim man.

and why is this rule of engagement different for women than it is for men in islam? Why for example is a man allowed more than one wife but the woman must be subservient to only 1? Why can the man marry from outside islam but the woman cannot?

Sweetnecta:

muslim man, though can marry more than 1 woman, and can marry from outside islam. se must not be a hindu. at least the jews and christians say they follow or worship muslim prophets [as] to Moses and Jesus.

This is a very sinister rule with a clear agenda. Obviously the issue is NOT because the jew or christian woman can talk about the prophets . . . the same argument can be made for the jew or christian man . . . they claim to follow BIBLICAL (not muslim prophets by the way) prophets so why is the muslim woman forbidden from marrying him?

Sweetnecta:

at least when she and her husband are discussing, when she says Moses and or Jesus, it is not a name that the husband can't say [as] after. This is just my own derivative.
Allah commands, we obey.

Obviously you DO NOT understand why this rule was set. Let me explain to you.

1. Clearly the muslim game is to spread islam by a) the sword, b) over-population (hence the allowance for many marriages for men) and c) converting others through stealth means.

2. c) above is a very ingenious plan - muslim women are NOT allowed to marry outside islam despite your specious arguments BECAUSE the fear is that their non-muslim husbands will covert them and their children thus ending up as a NET LOSS to islam.

3. as in c) above, muslim men are RESTRICTED to jewish or christian women with the goal to forcefully convert her to islam (happens all the time here in the US and the UK) and of course insist that the kids be muslim . . . hence resulting in a NET GAIN to islam and an assumed net loss to judaism or christianity.

4. Now the spirit behind this evil rule is laid more bare by the fact that even muslim men are FORBIDDEN from marrying outside EXCEPT from among christians or jews. why is that? Why would allah insist on his men marrying women from among people he continuously calls infidels meant for hell, calls apes/pigs and labels them as accursed? More importantly, if the main goal of islam was to evangelise to others, why is allah not interested in using the marriage method to bring in the atheists, hindus or sikhs to islam as he does for the christians and jews? Afterall an atheist wife can be taught about the prophets no?

5. The reason to the questions in 4 are clear . . . allah cares NOTHING for the atheist or hindu . . . like muslims, they are already candidates of hell. The goal of islamic marriage is to destroy christianity (Christ's spiritual family) and jews (Christ's physical family) by forcefully killing the men and marrying off their virgin women to swell the ranks of islam.

6. If anyone is in doubt that the spirit behind islam is none but the spirit of satan from the pit of hell, then you need serious spiritual rebaptism.

Sweetnecta:

Its easier for a jew or christian to revert to Islam, familiar with some prophets already than the hindu or shinto with her strange idol. but the christian or jewish woman must not be a community property and thinks the muslim man will make her his wife.

There you see the REAL GOAL laid bare here.

The idea that it is easier for a jew or christian to revert to islam is disgusting nonsense. By the same token you would assume that it would be easier for a muslim to revert to christianity compared to an atheist but the fact is that is NOT TRUE.
Re: Islamic Quiz by maclatunji: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2012
Since Davidlyan has succeeded in derailing this thread, let me address him.

Now, you are basing your criticism of Islam based on the assumption that Islamic rules for marriage eligibility are not equal for Muslim men and women.

You see David, it is thinking like yours that is creating disorder in the world. Islam brings equity which is a greater ideal than equality. Let's face it. Muslims, Jews and Christians can sit down talk and agree on certain concepts such as the existence of God, Heaven and Hell, Day of Judgement, Existence of Prophets and Angels etc.
These are not shared with idol worshippers and other religions like Budhism which you may want to point to which in reality are just fancy idol/ancestor worship.

Secondly, Islam places a man in control of the household. His wife is his supporter, helper and comforter. At no point in time will a wife take leadership of the house whilst her husband is present. If he is away, she is supposed to conduct affairs within her husband's guidelines as long as they don't break Islamic rules.

Hence, it is clear for the discerning why Islam allows a Muslim man to marry a Christian/Jewish woman. Of course, we don't encourage it but cannot bar those who choose to do so.

Based on my points a Muslim woman cannot be subjected to a non-Muslim man because she needs to be able to express herself religiously which a non-Muslim husband will impair.

It is your own delusion that God hates Christians and Jews above all other unbelievers so we cannot help you with that.

The relationship between men and women cannot be equal but should be equitable. If you insist that it must be equal, then I would really like to see your wife getting you Davidlyan pregnant with triplets
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2012
David, This thread is for you
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802617.0.html#bot

Maclatunji and Sweetnecter, Thanks for that, don't let us play to David tactics of derailing the thread. Let's go back to the topic
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Since Davidlyan has succeeded in derailing this thread, let me address him.

Now, you are basing your criticism of Islam based on the assumption that Islamic rules for marriage eligibility are not equal for Muslim men and women.

But that is a clear fact . . . is a muslim woman allowed to marry 4 husbands as well?

maclatunji:

You see David, it is thinking like yours that is creating disorder in the world.

This is breathtaking nonsense. It is funny that 90% of the disorder in the world occurs in majority muslim nations where thinking like mine certainly does not exist.

maclatunji:

Islam brings equity which is a greater ideal than equality.

What utter tosh. You mean the "equity" that the coptic christians of Egypt enjoy? the kind of "equity" where selling a plot of land to a jew in Jordan is equivalent to a death sentence? My friend its better you keep quiet.

maclatunji:

Let's face it. Muslims, Jews and Christians can sit down talk and agree on certain concepts such as the existence of God, Heaven and Hell, Day of Judgement, Existence of Prophets and Angels etc.
These are not shared with idol worshippers and other religions like Budhism which you may want to point to which in reality are just fancy idol/ancestor worship.

this makes zero sense. First of all i thought the goal of evangelism was to open the minds of non-believers to the truths of your faith. Why then is allah playing safe by saying "oh just marry jews and christian women only since only they can understand your faith and can be easily coerced to islam"? Does he not care about buddhist women? Is he not worried about evangelising to atheist women via marriage too?

What of "jewish" women who DO NOT regard Jesus Christ as a prophet of anybody? Are they any better than atheists?

maclatunji:

Secondly, Islam places a man in control of the household. His wife is his supporter, helper and comforter. At no point in time will a wife take leadership of the house whilst her husband is present. If he is away, she is supposed to conduct affairs within her husband's guidelines as long as they don't break Islamic rules.

this in essence is the reason for the unequal rule. The belief being muslim men will be able to force their jewish or christian wives into islam thus leading to a net gain for islam in terms of numbers.

maclatunji:

Hence, it is clear for the discerning why Islam allows a Muslim man to marry a Christian/Jewish woman. Of course, we don't encourage it but cannot bar those who choose to do so.

What of a buddhist woman? she cannot follow her muslim husband to the mosque?

maclatunji:

Based on my points a Muslim woman cannot be subjected to a non-Muslim man because she needs to be able to express herself religiously which a non-Muslim husband will impair.

oh yeah tell me about your islamic ideas of "equity".

maclatunji:

It is your own delusion that God hates Christians and Jews above all other unbelievers so we cannot help you with that.

huh? Forgotten Mohammad's prophecy that requires the destruction of the jews? "the end will not come . . . bla bla bla"?
You evil, despicable, dishonest, two-faced liars disgust me.

maclatunji:

The relationship between men and women cannot be equal but should be equitable. If you insist that it must be equal, then I would really like to see your wife getting you Davidlyan pregnant with triplets

How stup[i]i[/i]d. Do you understand the meaning of the word "equitable"? Its like saying 2+2 cannot be 4 but should be 4.
Re: Islamic Quiz by maclatunji: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
^People with insight already know that you are empty. Your attempts at rebuttal are lame, one-dimensional and pathetic. I am laughing at you with all of your name-calling, hate, disgust and hyper-ventilation.

Just accept that you have failed yet again!
Re: Islamic Quiz by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
maclatunji:

^People with insight already know that you are empty. Your attempts at rebuttal are lame, one-dimensional and pathetic. I am laughing at you with all of your name-calling, hate, disgust and hyper-ventilation.

the typical "moderate" islamic equivocation when they cant explain the irrationality that is islam.
The emptiness most see here is clearly on your side. The typical muslim who cannot coherently explain the illogicality of islam's nonsensical claims.

The daftest statement of the day has to go to this - The relationship between men and women cannot be equal but should be equitable. The attempt to even use an immutable biological event as an analogy for islam's lack of justice is even more bizarre. But of course i guess if you say i failed long enough you might even start to believe your own hype.
Re: Islamic Quiz by vedaxcool(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2012
maclatunji:

good one there, but i think we muslims have to note the supreme fact that some people are immune to critical and logical reasoning!
Re: Islamic Quiz by bntY: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Is it compulsory to wait for adhan in ur area b4 u pray even when u know time for salat is up?
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
bntY:

Is it compulsory to wait for adhan in your area b4 u pray even when u know time for salat is up?

No, When it is time for salat. observe it
Re: Islamic Quiz by bntY: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
since d hadith says only 3 things r recorded after death:knowledge passed on,  pious child's prayer and good deeds; does that mean prayer for d dead isn't answered except frm d child?
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
bntY:

Is it compulsory to wait for adhan in your area b4 u pray even when u know time for salat is up?

please follow the protocol. u can check the first page of thie thread for that. i think numbering helps.

olawalebab:

No, When it is time for salat. observe it

I think it depends on whether bnty is maale or female but the name sounds female undecided. if male, waiting for the call inyour area could mean waiting to observe the salaat in jama'a which would be more preferred but otherwise, it is better you observe it when you are SURE it is time.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
bntY:

since d hadith says only 3 things r recorded after death:knowledge passed on,  pious child's prayer and good deeds; does that mean prayer for d dead isn't answered except frm d child?

tough question but I thnk the prayers answered are not only from the child if not, we wont have a prayer said while entering the grave yard.

I think the emphasis is more on the children cos they are more likely to remember their parents and to encourage parents into training their children the right way.

WaAllahu a'lam.
Re: Islamic Quiz by deols(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
deols:

Q. 39 who are those forbidden for a woman to marry

A woman can not marry her mahram. A mahram is someone she cannot marry because they are tied by blood relations. they are also the people she can stay with without wearing her hijab.

surah 24:31 menntions her mahram thus-

. . .and not display their beauty except to their husbands,their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons,or their sisters' sons or their women or their slaves whom their right hands possess, or male attendants free of intimate desires or small children who have no carnal knowledge of women . . .

it should be noted that foster brothers are seen as one's brothers

from the above, u can deduce whom a man  is not permitted  to marry
Re: Islamic Quiz by olawalebabs(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^ you see what your LONG absence has cause this thread. Welcome back. Mualima Deols
Re: Islamic Quiz by bntY: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2012
Q40.what is d name of d woman who ochestrated d death of the prophet's uncle[Hamza] and in which battle did he[Hamza] die.
Re: Islamic Quiz by Araboy(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^

Hind Bint Utbah the wife of Abu sufyan Ibn Harb and mother of Muawiya ibn Abu Sufyan the founder of the ummayad

dynasty and Ramlah bint Abu sufyan wife of the Prophet

Hind is claimed to have been responsible of inciting Wahshi ibn Harb to kill Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib Uncle of

of the Prophet Hamza was killed in Ghazawat ( battle  ) of Uhud March 19th 625
Re: Islamic Quiz by komole: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
join
www.naijamuslims.org it is Africa's 1st and Only Islamic Social Networking website with the entire features of Facebook and Twitter and so much more.

Also follow us on twitter - @naijamuslims
Black Berry Group - 214E5BCB

Join today and please dont forget to spread the news to your Family Friends and FamiliesMuslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak! / Mermaids – Do They Exist Or Not? / What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.