Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) (11161 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Fidecoo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Our babies are finger lickin' hot.
They are hotter than Nigerian female nurses and bankers.

I jump am pass!!.
No be me dem go take do frog jump !!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by wisdomkid: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Odetokun3:
What should I do with these information?

When you saw the thread title, did it reads: 14 ways to be full of sh!t? grin grin grin
What were you expecting the thread to be filled with?

Tortoise wearing Armor Jerseys?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Manigie: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
The seventh picture... why is the lady in white looking at Officer Shaibu's chest? 🙄🙄
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by womenareapezz: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
CaptainZubi:
female military personnel are the worse set of naija women to ever date, not even talkless of marrying undecided

Afford this particular condemned female species with due diligence undecided

They don't even deserve to be happy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
They should be added to the 100000 ways of dying in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
No fine police officer? Swear don make all of Dem ugly.
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Machalla(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
CaptainZubi:
More..
give me this girl contact. I want to appreciate her for their good works in protecting our country. Send her number fast pls
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
No matter how hot or beautiful they are, i will always avoid them...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Machalla(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Nigerian female nurses and military female are my favorite. For me no one is hotter than the other
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

What is finger - licking here?
All filtered pictures. Shame on you.

This one na chronic IPOB Supporter. That's why he is this pained grin grin

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2022
I bin get one like that..when I saw that she expect me to be running after her I just ghosted her because my life doesn't revolve around ladies .she sef go fear.Na soilder she be.very fine but no matter how fine you are,when I see your attitude o follow na bye bye tins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Ray07(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Who tell you say RC no dey go war?
the guy is saying the truth oga. See as them fresh come fat on top join.

Na with this kind body them wan enter battle field. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by miraclenaeche(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Them no dey enlist SSC like sardines. Infact work wey RC dey do, SSC no fit near am.
SSC are professionals in the field they applied for. While REGULAR
COMBATANT COURSE are trained from academy to have more endurance in the military, they’re just jack of all trade and master of none. That’s the major reason NDA can’t produce a doctor (No medical course in NDA). How can cadets cope up with malicious military training filled with obstacle crossings and medical job, it’s highly impossible. So SSC are more better in the field cos they studied at the university and were enlisted with what they applied with. Just that regulars are still the owners of the service
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by CaptainZubi: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
miraclenaeche:

SSC are professionals in the field they applied for. While REGULAR
COMBATANT COURSE are trained from academy to have more endurance in the military, they’re just jack of all trade and master of none. That’s the major reason NDA can’t produce a doctor (No medical course in NDA). How can cadets cope up with malicious military training filled with obstacle crossings and medical job, it’s highly impossible. So SSC are more better in the field cos they studied at the university and were enlisted with what they applied with. Just that regulars are still the owners of the service
You ended up saying nonsense. SSC are professionals in the field they applied for? Who told you SSC is for professionals lol. SSC are combatants and nobody gives a hoot about your type of degree or what you studied in SSC.
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by CaptainZubi: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Ray07:
the guy is saying the truth oga. See as them fresh come fat on top join.

Na with this kind body them wan enter battle field. grin
You see some of them with coporal and Lance corporal rank yet you still dey mention NDA/RC? . Nairalanders will not cease to amaze .
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Keji1012(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2022
CaptainZubi:

They are all oga intimacy gadgets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Zaheeddudu: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Stargangz:
How can I contact anyone of them? I just wan to tell her she's beautiful, I might be lucky and walk her down the aisle grin grin grin
signal barrack at mile2 badagry express way���
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Machalla(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Keji1012:

They are all oga intimacy gadgets
Oga nah master. cheesy
Panado extra dey hammer headache
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Keji1012(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Machalla:

Oga nah master. cheesy
Panado extra dey hammer headache

Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by CedarHoldings: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Stargangz:
How can I contact anyone of them? I just wan to tell her she's beautiful, I might be lucky and walk her down the aisle grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Nothing special,,,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Mostly feminist to be avoided at all cost
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Have one am seeing now just that she get hot temper issue nothing more and am afraid she fit burn down house one day,she keep saying she will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Mrtaye: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
CaptainZubi:

You see some of them with coporal and Lance corporal rank yet you still dey mention NDA/RC? . Nairalanders will not cease to amaze .
Exactly some people are not informed,it's just a naval officer...the lady I I think is a sub lieutenant
Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Manofvalor1: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
dis na oga food o,taste at your own peril!.terms and conditions apply sha.naija military women cant make good wife for a bloody civilian except you ate a guy who loves to share his personal belonging with other men.in that case no be only you go they chop the meat.na community meat na im dem be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by kelechi50: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
There is no perfect human being anywhere else in the mortuary
Bonesbreaker:
Have one am seeing now just that she get hot temper issue nothing more and am afraid she fit burn down house one day,she keep saying she will change
Even you are not perfect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
kelechi50:
There is no perfect human being anywhere else in the mortuary Even you are not perfect.
naso the other day she slap me over little argument,we are still on it me i no want oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by Nonexisting: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nothing more beautiful in them than in average vaginarians on streets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) by LadyD22(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

I find addressing women as hot offensive.

Yes it is offensive unless it's from someone we like or are interested in

I don't know why men think it's flattering
Especially when they're staring at you in a public place like they want to eat you and they expect you to feel good about it , it's not cute , na film dey cause all this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.