Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? (978 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by ThatrealestApex: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good Day Nairalanders, as the topic implies; what was that Weird food Combo you had back in School days due to SAPA? (Brokeness)

Mine was that there was a certain day I was dead broke and hungry in school, I cooked the remaining small Rice I had and Used Salt and Pure water to Digest it. grin No money to make stew grin

Share your Experiences Nairalanders cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by IamDora(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by danietohbadt(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmmmm

In my 100L first semester back in the university , I was supposed to write my last paper on Friday. A borrowed course PSY 101.

We got to the exam hall, and like a dream, the paper had been postponed till Monday. See me see trouble!

I had only N360 left which was my tfare home.

Had no choice, I ate Amala with stew I made with grounded pepper (ata gungun) and tomato paste.

That was what I ate from Friday till Monday.

Thunder fire SAPA!

3 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by blazingblender(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Just reminded me of my favourite food then
Dry garri salt and palm oil
Hmmm that was a delicacy for me ooh
If I chop am finish drink water
Finishing

5 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Boogyman557: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool Back in Port Harcourt..

County Grammar school ikwere etche..

Na hostel I de back then..

I remember wen I use my Las card #100 use buy WEED..

I JAZZ in inside bush to SMOKE the WEED, as I SMOKE the WEED finish, NaSo hunger begin FIRE me like PESIN wey them flog 2by4..

I look everywhere, no food to eat, na only me de inside bush..

I SWEAR DOWN

I chop GRASS dat day.. I chop GRASS sotey my belle full..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by EmzyT: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Unzerious: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin I guess SAPA came ASAP!

1 Like

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Samuelnze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sapa? e no dey fear face? i casted away from me before i was born self..
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by EmzyT: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Boogyman557:

I JAZZ in inside bush to SMOKE the WEED, as I SMOKE the WEED finish, NaSo hunger begin FIRE me like PESIN wey them flog 2by4..

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Who do you this thing? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Certified madd man.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Oyadorf(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fried prawn cracker with palm oil and eat it with soaked garri.
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Polynek(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sapa no b ur mate grin
I was so broke to the extent dat no ingredient was in my house except salt and beans grin
Omo I cooked the beans add d salt and ate it like dat.
Chaaaii man don see something shaa grin

1 Like

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Ebonygeek(f): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jeez. The guys above me tho cry
I think the worst meal I've ever eaten due to brokeness is 'oil rice'. Wasn't bad though cos I like it. Reminds me of Banga rice
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by internationalman(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Garri and fresh pepper
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by BlackMan6969(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Moi-moi & Lipton.
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Topesal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
There was a time during my 100level that I was totally broke, no pocket money or food at home. I had to drink the gari and pap side by side with no sugar.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Afudimkpa1(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This man sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by wiseone28: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Good Day Nairalanders, as the topic implies; what was that Weird food Combo you had back in School days due to SAPA? (Brokeness)

Mine was that there was a certain day I was dead broke and hungry in school, I cooked the remaining small Rice I had and Used Salt and Pure water to Digest it. grin No money to make stew grin

Share your Experiences Nairalanders cheesy cheesy
Solomon Dennis don't worry when i come back to the thread on the 16th we shall see..

I didn't know you account number was marked for ban that is why i was banned by spambot

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Johntemmy(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Sapa ju Sapa oo..some days soaking garri for 3 good days..2 days without food...the first mentioned was garri Oni kerosene.
It was mixed due to my foolishness carry garri and kerosene together with the hope it was bottled well..to cut the story short garri Sha dapo mo kerosene..well I spent the little money wey den give me from home finish I come realized say na only garri Oni kerosene remain for house chai son of man don suffer.all my niggas too don broke during that time no where to run to...nazo I carry my garri Oni kerosene (cassava flakes mixed with kerosene) put am under sun so that the smell can reduce likewise to sundry it ..nazo I soaked am like that for days..nazo my stomach do some how cos it was strange to my Aran inu but last last the adapt for that 3 days Lai gba awe fun fun...

Second one no food at all.. everybody don broke as well they help me send 3k from home after several pleading for weeks nazo I withdraw am with atm .. both money and my atm I put an inside my wallet pocket am in my shot nicca go straight to my babe hostel sit down for her balcony just dey outside dey wait for am go chop iyan with egunsi pelu Eran igbe..life never hard like dix though...cos the lady tried for me suliyah I still have you at heart I can never forget you beautiful girl with pretty heart some times she go take me go chop iyan and cook different dishes from her pocket unless she was broke as well so I need to appreciate her and reciprocate..to cut the story short na bad boys full there hostel na so they take my wallet from my shot nicca ooo..won gbemi ni handicap...chai those boys that day en I cursed them no be small...my last card...my atm and some other important things inside the purse ..hummm efele...suli was like haa iyan iya kike...me was like haa Sapa promax..the matter Sha long Sha ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by Newborn27(f): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2023
Garri and noodles wink
Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by ThatrealestApex: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
wiseone28:
Solomon Dennis don't worry when i come back to the thread on the 16th we shall see..

I didn't know you account number was marked for ban that is why i was banned by spambot

Ah ahn, you just discovered? Omoh you discovered late ooo old man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? by ThatrealestApex: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
wiseone28:

Make i drop my number so you go add am to the list? grin grin grin grin grin
Chaii, e really really painful embarassed grin embarassed cheesy embarassed grin
Kpelééé ehn? You'll be fine wink

16th? Okay, I'll be waiting for you by that time grin cheesy cheesy

Until then, enjoy your Ban old man cheesy

(1) (Reply)

1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? / Man Dumps Fiancée One Month To Their Wedding Because She Visited Her Ex / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.