Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,546 members, 7,850,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me (2174 Views)

Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / I'm Cursed / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by wunderkindkayod(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bro to be truthful STOP if you can forget I will give you free sure games bla bla... Nothing is sure but death, I still play but seriously if I can get this evil off my mind, I will give God the glory.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Freelane33(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jijuo:
Yeah. I am now chasing 39m. Hopefully, I'll win that today. Will Celtic match today get over 2.5 goals? What do you think? Because I'm about to add it to my bet.
Yes over 3.5 and Celtic win
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
56 million?....i can't do this anymore please never say this again....help out I want to stop it.. pleases ssssss

Chat me up...when my game resume I will send you 200k and games to play.
Don't worry.

My target is to win 350million and I will win that money.

I have learnt to enjoy losing and that's why I'm not bother anymore.
I have reached my threshold of being miserable of losing but I'm going to beat them to their game and I need people like you to work with.

Also try and buy some books about some hardcore bettors ever existed.

Stop being bitter and remember that everything in life concerning investment is gambling. From Forex to bitcoin and buying shares are all gambling.

Goodnight
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Don't worry.

I have reached my threshold of being miserable of losing but I'm going to beat them to their game and I need people like you to work with.

Stop being bitter and remember that everything in life concerning investment is gambling. From Forex to bitcoin and buying shares are all gambling.

Goodnight
your target is 350 million??hmmm just speechless;I, trying to abstain from this shit.You are saying you will sent me money to another one.
Are you trying to help me recover My losts or what...I'm tired of this gambling of a thing...i don't know why you are saying this!!

Just dropped a DM.
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by recieve(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Don't worry.

Goodnight
boss make i dm you?
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
Bro to be truthful STOP if you can forget I will give you free sure games bla bla... Nothing is sure but death, I still play but seriously if I can get this evil off my mind, I will give God the glory.
surely!!
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by adeoye63o: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Betting is not for the poor and betting is legal if you loose it's your own doing.Betting is not for the poor and betting is legal if you loose it's your own doing....
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
adeoye63o:
Betting is not for the poor and betting is legal if you loose it's your own doing.Betting is not for the poor and betting is legal if you loose it's your own doing....
Boss!!Boss!!....i gad you.
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op, the solution is

U need to be in total control of your mind

for example, if u make a decision, learn to stick to it

If u make up your mind to play bet9ja with N3000 for a week, stick to it, not after loosing, u fund your bet9ja account from your bank account to recoup your lost money

U will need to recover your "Will Power"

That's your solution

My suggestion is u give your life to God and Pray more often, so as to subdue that spirit

Mind u

I myself I play bet, but I play it in my own terms

I decide an amount to play bet for the week and I stick to it

U Need To Recover Your "WILL POWER"
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Godsown0: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jijuo:
You aren't betting right. I won 5m last week. So far, I only lost 3k. Most times, I don't use my personal money to play it. cheesy
I get interest bro
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Valoromega: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
I have calculated My losts on betting starting from 2016 till dates...

It's something I'm not proud to say but hmmm
Just speechless on this ...

I have lost a total some of five million eight hundred thousand!!..in they space of those years,now my very own question is has anyone ever made out through betting,or is that I'm not destined to get Rich through this??

I was introduced into this by friend when I was financially incapable of paying for My exam..

He won 500k,and gave me 200k to sorts out Myself fast forward when I was done sortin out my problem.
I asked him to show me, how its been done;he did and I won 50k at first then boom i started loosing .....

Sometimes i always think of going to the army barracks and tell one of the soldier to beat till i bleed to check if I stopped could betting...i go into virtual games and sport betting, advice need on you all,get off this shit.,.. already posted this some hours ago somewhere but cos it's disturbing that's why I decided to open thi thread again..

So if you have an ideas on how to stop this, go ahead and tell me And also recommend a good paying skills for me that i can learn that's pays very well...cos I'm Lost..

Betting kills,wreck, suffocate, frustrate,sabotage, licked someone's future without any compassion...

Thanks for your opinions..

Do you know you can make up to 300k monthly with sports betting without placing any bet?
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Valoromega:

Do you know you can make up to 300k monthly with sports betting without placing any bet?
I have no idea of this, lead me now www please, if I can recover My Losts
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by JBoss25(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
I know someone who lost close to 14milliion within 5years

right now he's broke... living with his old parents begging... and still plays..

100naira to survive.
betting bad o
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
SilentFox312:
I sent you an e-mail.
okay
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Oasisi: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hi
I own a Bet shop.
Can you drop your number and I’ll call and let you know how I help my customers that has really dealt with themselves with betting
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Tekahashi: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jijuo:
You aren't betting right. I won 5m last week. So far, I only lost 3k. Most times, I don't use my personal money to play it. cheesy
this can't possibly be true
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by romunu(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Go back to what gave you the money you lost, and if you must gamble, gamble with what you can lost, like me, I can’t gamble more than 2k for the week, if I lost that’s my beer money for the weekend.
Unyimekelvin:
I have calculated My losts on betting starting from 2016 till dates...

It's something I'm not proud to say but hmmm
Just speechless on this ...

I have lost a total some of five million eight hundred thousand!!..in they space of those years,now my very own question is has anyone ever made out through betting,or is that I'm not destined to get Rich through this??

I was introduced into this by friend when I was financially incapable of paying for My exam..

He won 500k,and gave me 200k to sorts out Myself fast forward when I was done sortin out my problem.
I asked him to show me, how its been done;he did and I won 50k at first then boom i started loosing .....

Sometimes i always think of going to the army barracks and tell one of the soldier to beat till i bleed to check if I stopped could betting...i go into virtual games and sport betting, advice need on you all,get off this shit.,.. already posted this some hours ago somewhere but cos it's disturbing that's why I decided to open thi thread again..

So if you have an ideas on how to stop this, go ahead and tell me And also recommend a good paying skills for me that i can learn that's pays very well...cos I'm Lost..

Betting kills,wreck, suffocate, frustrate,sabotage, licked someone's future without any compassion...

Thanks for your opinions..

Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 2:42am On Aug 27, 2022
romunu:
Go back to what gave you the money you lost, and if you must gamble, gamble with what you can lost, like me, I can’t gamble more than 2k for the week, if I lost that’s my beer money for the weekend.
okay, i gad you
Re: Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me by Unyimekelvin: 2:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Tekahashi:
this can't be possibly be true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's How Women Gradually Exploit You Without You Even Knowing / Pray For Kanye West / Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.