Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) (6194 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by agentarcher(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Churches were never a good place to find good wives. One of the most corrupt and pointless institutions in Nigeria. The never ending scam.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:
Your post keeps reminding me of the legendary Andrew Tate who is often viewed as one of the king of "Toxic Masculinity". grin
May God bless your efforts as you liberate all simps angry angry
Keep following Andrew, that guy is a KING!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:
So you don't just have another job abi undecided

Even today, Sunday sef

The girl wey sit-down in front of me for church today the give me hard-on anytime we stand up.

Her ass was reasonable her dress tight and the panties she wore was holding her ass tight that it was packed so good and you could see the difference and the lines.

Damn. I am sorry Lord but that was hot. kiss

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

The girl wey sit-down in front of me for church today anytime we stand up.

Her ass was reasonable her dress tight and the panties she wore was holding her ass tight that it was packed so good and you could see the difference and the lines.

Damn. I am sorry Lord but that was hot. kiss
So what should i do with this
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

I was getting a useless hard-on.

Wish I could have her after church kiss
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I was getting a useless hard-on.

Wish I could have her after church kiss
angry
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by jerryforgood: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

BIITTCHES ARE ALWAYS IN DISGUISE!!!

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

The world makes you believe two things by default;
1.That Churches Are The Best Places To Get Good Wife Materials.
2.Women Are Saints And Are More Drawn To God And Spirituality In General!
PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...
Chairman you're right. I see many of them inside the hotel I work, sneaking inside to sleep with the owner of the hotel who is 72 years of age, that have a wife and grown up men and women as children. God knows I am not lying or just trying to castigate women. Some of these girls I know them in a particular church choir, and if you go to their Facebook handle they call themselves daughter of Zion, minister etc. Even today one of them dressed in her choir uniform has come to see my director. I feel bad that these girls don't fear God.

Men should really be careful. When I wasn't working in a hotel I thought these girls are clean. But if you work in a hotel or lodge you will know the truth about Nigerian ladies. 90 percent of them are prostitute in disguise.

As I am here I'm 29 years and I'm currently not dating. I fear for the future of young decent men. One young lady working in the hotel I thought was different since we have had some conversation is only a pretender. She's handling multiple suspicious calls. Because if care is not taken by any disciplined young man you might end up with one of these women.

Then the problem is not just the cheating you're going to face in such marriage, but terrible lies that would break your heart that is already there. Also your daughter is going to be an ashawo, whether you like it or not, it's already in the family line. This is why we need to undercover every of the moves. They are learning new trick everyday. They even preach to people on social media. Don't believe them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by botiwunoluwa992: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
OK!!OK!!...
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
jerryforgood:

Chairman you're right. I see many of them inside the hotel I work, sneaking inside to sleep with the owner of the hotel who is 72 years of age, that have a wife and grown up men and women as children. God knows I am not lying or just trying to castigate women. Some of these girls I know them in a particular church choir, and if you go to their Facebook handle they call themselves daughter of Zion, minister etc. Even today one of them dressed in her choir uniform has come to see my director. I feel bad that these girls don't fear God.

Men should really be careful. When I wasn't working in a hotel I thought these girls are clean. But if you work in a hotel or lodge you will know the truth about Nigerian ladies. 90 percent of them are prostitute in disguise.

As I am here I'm 29 years and I'm currently not dating. I fear for the future of young decent men. One young lady working in the hotel I thought was different since we have had some conversation is only a pretender. She's handling multiple suspicious calls. Because if care is not taken by any disciplined young man you might end up with one of these women.

Then the problem is not just the cheating you're going to face in such marriage, but terrible lies that would break your heart that is already there. Also your daughter is going to be an ashawo, whether you like it or not, it's already in the family line. This is why we need to undercover every of the moves. They are learning new trick everyday. They even preach to people on social media. Don't believe them.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
luminouz:

grin
What's funny grin
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by dexx04(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Night club is the best place to get a wife
you never know with women !
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

angry
Can you please willingly compensate for this.

I assume you might be cute kiss

Let me use you to release konji kiss
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Can you please willingly compensate for this.

I assume you might be cute kiss

Let me use you to release konji kiss
I can see through you grin
Run along now child, your mom must be looking for you
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

I can see through you grin
Run along now child, your mom must be looking for you
I want you cry kiss

Cure my konji cry
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by holicupp(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
good guys always get hurt so mr nice use ur head before you die untimely for a slut that won't consider ur effort before hopping on the next available dick
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

What's funny grin

The matter Taya you ni
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
luminouz:

The matter Taya you ni
I weak abeg grin grin
I no fit reply am again sef
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

I weak abeg grin grin
I no fit reply am again sef

grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by jimmychang: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
Your post keeps reminding me of the legendary Andrew Tate who is often viewed as one of the king of "Toxic Masculinity". grin
May God bless your efforts as you liberate all simps angry angry

Andrew Tate is trash.Nigga is just a modern love-vendor who used girls to scam vulnerable men.I prefer Robert Peterson and Kelvin Samuels(RIP).
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Ubunja and co have already talked about this on the MISEDUCATION thread.

Go there for more info
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Rickmann: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

BIITTCHES ARE ALWAYS IN DISGUISE!!!

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

The world makes you believe two things by default;
1.That Churches Are The Best Places To Get Good Wife Materials.
2.Women Are Saints And Are More Drawn To God And Spirituality In General!
PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...

Lemme correct an impression pls.
It's the Nigerian society that makes you believe the church is the best place to get a wife, not the world.

Apart from the brains to make money, Nigerians are too dumb..apologies pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by baretalk: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Take a chill pill.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
If church is the worst to find a wife, suggest the best place then.

A nominal Christian will always enticed with outward appearance of a lady but a spirit filled will see beyond that to make his choice
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Why should you be going to church to look for a wife? Abi women don finish for your street?
Or you are going to church to look for who to deceive? Ojoro cancel ojoro. You end up with a hypocrite like yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by emmaodet: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Mickynd:
I love peace and freedom, i have only myself to think about. Ever since i started folling this movement, i have saved alot.

grin grin
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Divay22:

Screenshot it and show it to your pop
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Ravenbeast1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
The church is a place to worship God Almighty and go home..

The church is not the best place to get Good wives.
I mean it’s even difficult to get help from your church members..

Expect nothing from humans in the Church both male and female alike..
Just expect only from God because humans in the church will disappoint you in a mannerless manner

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Forgive Her? / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching / I'm Back Who Missed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.