Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( (1516 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Fxabdul(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
What the biggest surprise you got from your babe?

This was the biggest surprise I got from her

Small misunderstanding wey we get I dey shout for my babe, base on say I be man feeling I have the power of dominance toward her.

I raised my hand pretending as if I want to hit her, before I knew everything I saw like white and golden blank everywhere waking up on the hospital bed to see my mum and other love ones greeting me saying how body, and she was also there begging me to forgive her.

Without my knowledge I never knew she was ah blackbelt holder in taekwondo.... Naso I tell her I forgive her sharp sharp make she no complete the job she started, if my mum and others left me behind with her in the hospital.

Oboy she looks so calm that you won't believe she's a blackbelt holder oooo, but right now if I just recover I go make sure I dey for Abuja and she dey for kaduna, I go come forward my breakup message to her.

I can't come and kill myself marrying sister undertaker��..[center][/center]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Medianna(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lolzz
Na God catchu
You are a wicked somebody so you're looking for somebody's weak child that you can punch.

2 Likes

Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Sh4d0w: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Words can't express how hard i laughed at this. I even shed a tear or two Omg hehehe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Yemialade(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op,thats good she reset ya brain to factory setting.u want to be forming redpiller for her
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yemialade:
Op,thats good she reset ya brain to factory setting.u want to be forming redpiller for her

shut up u imposter, impersonating Yemi alade, don't u av an identity of ur own
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Elmojiid(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Guyman don't lule (fall)
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Yemialade(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote autho r=Heathrow44 post=115915651]

shut up u imposter, impersonating Yemi alade, don't u av an identity of ur own[/quote] see who is talking,dumbass ,dont u c say na nickname in a faceless forum.
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yemialade:
see who is talking,dumbass ,dont u c say na nickname in a faceless forum.

u don't av any identity else, y would u use a persons full name, imposter
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Yemialade(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

u don't av any identity else, y would u use a persons full name, imposter
Mind ur business dude.
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fxabdul:

Small misunderstanding wey we get I dey shout for my babe, base on say I be man feeling I have the power of dominance toward her.

I raised my hand pretending as if I want to hit her, before I knew everything I saw like white and golden blank everywhere waking up on the hospital bed to see my mum and other love ones greeting me saying how body, and she was also there begging me to forgive her.

Without my knowledge I never knew she was ah blackbelt holder in taekwondo.... Naso I tell her I forgive her sharp sharp make she no complete the job she started, if my mum and others left me behind with her in the hospital.

Oboy she looks so calm that you won't believe she's a blackbelt holder oooo, but right now if I just recover I go make sure I dey for Abuja and she dey for kaduna, I go come forward my breakup message to her.

I read this somewhere.

Are you talking about your babe or you copied someone's story just to get attention?
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fxabdul:

sorry bro but this sound funny,better that u forgive her.
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by imagrg(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
I wish all women are like this, marriage for dey work out well. That, "Will you shut up your mouth?" would stop. grin
Re: The Day She Gave Me The Shock Of My Life :'( by Ay04z(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fiction... Next

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Cope Whith Men Who Can't Cook ? / I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me / How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.