Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78398 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Yomit71(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
highchief1:
u well so?
YES OR NO Sir
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

Look for the vibrator and hide
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Oesophagus99(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
virginchaser:

Do you know sex outside your regular home could be spicy. Hotels, lonely safe camp grounds and many other safer places you can think of can be a great fun.

Yes o!
your head correct Wella..

Sex on sofa, pool sex, escapades kinds of sex [fvck in the daytime without even locking d door] etc creates connection, kills shakara & installs true bonding & trust.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

Hide the vibrator and act like nothing happened.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
desireoge:

Satisfy himself elsewhere because his wife used vibrator? Pls don't scatter this marriage o. It takes a lot of patience, communication and understanding to be in marriage. He should ask his wife, he can even do what @ Chatinent has suggested but not to get satisfaction elsewhere. That's harsh!!
You do realize that he said the husband that is crying because of one month sex
suspension .you say he should now go on a 3 months sex denial sabitical undecided
What do you think will be the outcome? To such a move?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Havesomesense:

And what happens if she gets another vibrator?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
alukstea:
The worse mistake you'd make is to reject the food you gave her money to buy in the house.

Try talk to her, I'd have advised you show her romance but then you might only get pity sex, talk to her about it. She's your wife, if you start nursing the consideration of knocking outside then it's the catalyst that can break your home oh.

This advice no good sha
Look away from this
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Best advice so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by spiceadole: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:

Your wife is into women.
In other words,she is a Lez.
Many women get married to cover up this part of them.
But low-key ,they don't really enjoy preeq.
They use fingers ,tongue and vibrators to satisfy themselves
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
spiceadole:

Your wife is into women.
In other words,she is a Lez.
Many women get married to cover up this part of them.
But low-key ,they don't really enjoy preeq.
They use fingers ,tongue and vibrators to satisfy themselves
So the wife was with another woman beside his bed?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well
From the responses that I have read!
One can really see how some marriages eventually end up in divorce
grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Mofamee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Havesomesense:

Look for the vibrator and hide
Wahala...u no get vibes ahbi wetin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
baralatie:

And what happens if she gets another vibrator?

Do the same thing, she's gonna go mad.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Dshocker(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
tayo60:
Instead of acting as if you didn't know, why not ask her why she's denying you sex but uses vibrator instead? Let her know you saw her using it, and don't sleep or ask her for sex again. Satisfy yourself elsewhere, let it pepper her until she apologises.

I hope you grow up and have sense of reasoning.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Havesomesense:

Do the same thing, she's gonna go mad.
And if she does not go mad but gets another vibrator.then what next?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Tundex911: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na ashewo you marry my dear brother
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
baralatie:

And if she does not go mad but gets another vibrator.then what next?

Do the same thing. The plan is to frustrate her.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Havesomesense:

Do the same thing. The plan is to frustrate her.
But she is not frustrated nah rather the longer the roulette goes .guess who becomes sexually frustrated...it is the husband .he does not get her honeypot.. undecided
So she goes and once again gets herself another vibrator.
Now what next
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Havesomesense(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
baralatie:

But she is not frustrated nah rather the longer the roulette goes .guess who becomes sexua lly frustrated...it is the husband .he does not get her honeypot.. undecided
So she goes and once again gets herself another vibrator.
Now what next

R u a learner
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Havesomesense:

R u a learner
cheesy
Ladies and gentlemen
This is what happens when you as the husband think that the solution to a bedroom crisis is by puting more fire and claiming you want to frustrate your own wife!
You both get more apart!worn out and still no solution!
Absolutely silly!
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
KeepitAnonymous:
18+

The female orgasm is often depicted as the center of a woman’s sexual satisfaction and the ultimate goal of sex.
Your wife is not getting this experience during sex with you and that’s the reason why she got a vibrator. But I can tell you that you got a good wife.
Do not listen to people telling you that your wife is going to cheat on you with another man. Never. If she was going to do it, she would have started it without thinking of getting a vibrator.
I personally bought a vibrator for my wife so that she can pleasure herself when am not around. She has described it as the best gift I ever bought for her.
As a married man, it is your responsibility to satisfy your wife irrespective of how tired you might be. The good news now is that you guys have a vibrator and this makes your work easier.
Call her in privately and have a romantic conversation with her. Tell her to bring out the vibrator and that you want to experience it too. Be romantic at this time with smiles on your face.
Kiss her gently and passionately. Gradually move your tongue to her breast while your fingers already gone to her clitts and her hands grabbing you d**k. Keep it that way for 5 minutes or more. Then go down for oral with your tongue. Pay attention to the clitts while doing that.
And finally give her the vibrator to use while you start the job. Make sure she has space to place the vibrator on her clitts while you do your job.
Go slowly so that you don’t cum quick. The goal is for her to reach orgasm first while you finish it up. Say some smooth sexy words while doing your thing.
Boy after this, she will be hopping on you like a dog.
Stay blessed and enjoy your marriage.
A-ha!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

Ask any woman you know who uses vibrators and tell them to tell you the difference and which one they prefer. 98% will tell they prefer vibrators. Lol, that's why I never want to go down that route of ever using a vibrator because those things can do miles of what men can't dream of doing when it comes to pleasure.

Forget oo
What's stopping you from using it for that brain-altering experience? wink
Enjoy the pleasures of self-discovery from a "rabbit vib" if you can handle it...
*smirk*
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

cool
I'll bet you have a wild side... *smirk* wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I'll bet you have a wild side... *smirk* wink

Of course I do. Balance is a requirement in life. At times, my tame side struggles to contain it. cool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
A-ha!

I see I’m not the only one who may have a wild side. cool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I see I’m not the only one who may have a wild side. cool
"I know, I learned from the best... I learned from you."*smirk* wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Of course I do. Balance is a requirement in life. At times, my tame side struggles to contain it. cool
But seriously though, you couldn't have said it any better hon... Without sex and these dual forces (or wild sides), our human species would be EXTINCT.

I think I'll make you my "Special Adviser" on "relationships and life management." wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

But seriously though, you couldn't have said it any better hon... Without sex and these dual forces (or wild sides), our human species would be EXTINCT.

I think I'll make you my "Special Adviser" on "relationships and life management." wink

That’s a position I can get down with wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlphaTaikun: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That’s a position I can get down with wink
Good, we're on the same page. wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by BrotherCork: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bisolanaomi:
Why don't you sit her down and talk to her?

for how much please?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bisolanaomi(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

for how much please?
I don't get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.