Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78402 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by OnonujuChrist(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

I think this cool �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by galadima77(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

You know what Okey Bakassi says happen when one brain goes to sleep and the other wakes up? lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Finelolo: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2022
You started it. She did it to teach you a lesson else why will a sane person do such with her husband around. Do the right fast else your home will break up.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Painandgain(f): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2022
baralatie:

Awôn àlákoba

undecided

Asin! You go fear advice grin

Awon Daleru Daleru
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by kunlebco(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Tell her you saw what happened. You guys should thrash it before it turned to something bigger
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by hosuji88(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

Them don dey give award for the best fuc**r..
Ur name dey the list.. And the win is you...����
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by westlife79(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:

Don’t listen to this, Don’t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Cubeman: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Kollins11:

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

Unless you choose to be celibate or single for life, someday you will realize what it means to be a married man. At that time, your wife will be a daily meal for your gateman.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by membranus: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:

Are you a Christian?

You that is encouraging the woman to use a vibrator on her marital bed, and in the presence of her husband, are you a Christian too?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by patsygirl: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2022
First, she is not happy with you and probably has been complaining all to no avail. It's possible she is tired of talking to you and you on the other hand you are not making any effort to meet her needs or make her understand why you can't leave up to expectation. She did what she did on purpose, she actually wanted to tell you indirectly that you have failed her and she has found a replacement for you.
You don't run away from issues , you face it head on to avoid a re- occurrence. Call her, and ask why she did that and thrash it out once and for all.
A lot of men are too busy these days working and chasing money, but it is greatly affecting their sex life because they get home late and exhausted. Couples should find a way to balance this by sitting down to discuss it.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Dearlord(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Kollins11:

And you are very proud of your stupidity?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Oesophagus99(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2022
How do you fvck?..

Prolong the pre-intimacy
Kiss her randomly on lips،jaw,ears, neck
shoulders, cleavage, nipples etc.

Kiss sensually and emotionally whilst briefly closing ur eyes & make some light sensual moans

Randomly Caress her hair, buttocks,nape, neck, back, shoulders,inner thighs whilst whilst you're kissing..

When she's hot -Tweak her nipples and rub the outer lining of her kpekus To it adorably sensually and watch her melt.

When you insert dick Bleep in a position that will allow your dick to glide her clitoris with every single thrust. Don't forget to be kissing her sensually whilst you're bleeping.

Prolong the bleep by Suspending your thrusting, hold your breath and contrast your Tommy and buttocks, forcefully focus your mind on something other than sex.. do it all together at once and your holy water will relax .

After round one sex, relax for 10 to 20mins and start touching her again by kissing rubbing etc..

Just keep touching her sensually and your dick will rise again for the next round.. .. Bleep her as many times as possible, maybe until she feels to weak& relaxed to wear her own clothes back.

remember that your brain is the central control of your body so command it to work for you.

My testimony..
wen ever I finished bleep, I gast to help d lady put on her clothes coz even if I keep telling them to clean up and wear clothes they'd be looking too weak & dumb to obey
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bizzibodi(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Next time lace her vibrator with hot pepper,and thank me later.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Oesophagus99(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
virginchaser:
Sex is a major motivator in marriages. You must prepare yourself and create time for sex..

Creating time for sex makes it boring..

Fvck at random timings do quickies, fvck in the morning, evening and at noons.

fvck each other as the spirit leads. bath together and fvck in bathroom fvck almost around everywhere at home..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Time to swicth camp, go flirt with that chick in your boys quarters, your wife will see it get jealous and come back. cool
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by virginchaser(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Creating time for sex makes it boring..

Fvck at random timings do quickies, fvck in the morning, evening and at noons.

fvck each other as the spirit leads. bath together and fvck in bathroom fvck almost around everywhere at home..

Do you know sex outside your regular home could be spicy. Hotels, lonely safe camp grounds and many other safer places you can think of can be a great fun.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by virginchaser(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

This is my first time hearing the term ‘sexual eagles’. Kiikii cheesy grin

Sexual eagles are on the lookout for sex starved chick. They read through the eyes of their victims.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by alizma: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:

I will assume that you take the position of elders hence you don't want to say everything in public, else how do you advise a man to stay off sex for 3 month without telling him to have a babe outside but not for less serious relationship?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by LIVEGOESON1: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Do just as chatinent said and pls don't forget to get her a brand new vaibrator as a suprise gift too. Then watch how she will do u turn and bow on ur feet like mallamh wey de do prayer for mosque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by vickydevoka(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:

Seriously life easy. Na we the make an hard for ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep
No na. Pretend
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Tegabadguy(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
Tell her to live your house undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by GNENE247: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2022
@Adetayo41 It's unfortunate that it's all men that is advising you here. Every lady now has vibrators. To take d edge off. U said you're busy and too tired to have sex with your wife. And probably your wife is way younger than u,so has a high sex libido. For her to have gotten 2 d stage of refusing u d sex is just to show u how she feels when u reject her overtures for sex. You're Lucky she has a vibrator and not a sidekick. So if u give her space like they're advising u to do believe me she will not send u again. U guys will grow further apart cos she prefers her vibrator to your one minute sex. Men when u want to make love to your wife or any lady,take it as a 9-5 job. You're not done if she's not screaming your name out loud as she climaxes all over that dick or mouth...whatever works . So she looks 4ward 2 having sex with u. U can also use d vibrator on her. Guy experiment with Sex...common!!

#myopinion.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2022
tayo60:
Instead of acting as if you didn't know, why not ask her why she's denying you sex but uses vibrator instead? Let her know you saw her using it, and don't sleep or ask her for sex again. Satisfy yourself elsewhere, let it pepper her until she apologises.
Satisfy himself elsewhere because his wife used vibrator? Pls don't scatter this marriage o. It takes a lot of patience, communication and understanding to be in marriage. He should ask his wife, he can even do what @ Chatinent has suggested but not to get satisfaction elsewhere. That's harsh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Yomit71:
Is she mourning while at it undecided
grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing
You see what I'm saying. Please tell her you saw her and hear what she has to say. Vibrator is 100times better that cheating. She needs it if you're always busy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies
Calm down Oga. It's not that serious. You'll come around
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
joyd200:
Oga help her use the vibrator on her. She cum and you cum too. No quarrel, no competition, and no cheating outside, case closed.
Simple!!! Marriage is sweet when your partner is liberal kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by vivavik(f): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

That means you caused it yourself, so fix it.
The reverse psychology chatinent is telling you to do, is what she is doing to you.
I have a gut feeling she's trying to rile you up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
I have vibrators too. I use it the days I'm extremely Hot and Oga doesn't meet up. He helps me use it after he has cum. Both of us are happy at the end. The only thing here is that you asked for sex and she didn't give you, instead she went to use vibrator. So talk to her, let her know you didn't like that at all. If she continues, then follow @Chatinent's advice.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by desireoge(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Funflipper:

You messed up pretending not to know. Next time, reach out for the vibrator and help her with it and after making her reach orgasm, bang her real good to your satisfaction. She will never ever turn you down again.
Real G cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by franksam2009: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
bitingcool:

says person wey never give Wife1 food and prick chop Bellefull.

Abegiiiiii... na your type Alaye dey hammer your Madam outside.As married people, logic and reasoning should always come before ego, pride and Nigerian mentality.
Na so e easy to carry 2nd wife? Go ask Dangote wey no gree marry. A woman using a vibrator is solving an unresolved need. If it ever happens to you, thank God say no be Heavy duty prixck she use replace you. life no be gra gra.
bro if she had issue with my sex organ or how I fvvvk the best thing to do is talk to me about it, and not deny me sex and still went ahead to fvvvk a vibrator in my presence, that's the height of disrespect u can give to a man, I will never hit my wife but at same time, I don't Simp and I refuse to be disrespected..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.