Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78403 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by LoudlyMouthed: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

How una take get pikin in the first place you sure say na your pikin abi na vibraator own
Oga, stop breeding vawlens

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nonexisting: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
She used vibrator and was moaning on the same bed you were in. Your wife get mind and can kill you any time. I may forgive her but I will not forgive that disrespect of fuccking machine on the same bed with me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Baronthecelebri: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
my wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
divorce her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Baronthecelebri: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies
don't leave the house for, send her out
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ManTiger(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by gasparpisciotta: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

Buy your own sex doll

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by SugarGirl44(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry o.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Better than cheating

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
This cant be true. She will use it when your not around. Haba this is not believable
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by cedricksly: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

ur wife na Witch... And u on the other hand maybe u are boring sex wise.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Basiljoe: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
"ONEitis: An unhealthy romantic obsession with a single person. Usually accompanied by unreciprocated affection and completely unrealistic idealization of the said person." - Rational Male

"ONEitis is paralysis. You cease to mature, you cease to move, you cease to be you. There is no ONE. This is the soul-mate myth. There are some good Ones and some bad Ones, but there is no ONE." - Rational Male

If you had options you won't disturb the world with such trivia issues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by joeycrackk: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Uno get problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Richy4(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin smiley shocked grin
I was here
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by LollySeaSide: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

You did as if you were sleeping and you come here to disturb us abi?
Why didn't you confront her to know why she prefers a vibrator to you?
Isn't it obvious that you don't make her vibrate?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Rememberdeath: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic.

This life na common sense.

Best advice ever for this situation OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by TheirFADA: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

OP
stick to this advice and watch the magic

3 months sef too long, one month is okay, she'll come back to her senses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stick that vibrator in your anus too and lick it thereafter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by We4all: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
What do you want us to do with this info?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by humberjade: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Na good communication una need. Sit her down and ask her why she's going solo. Some women can be too shy to discuss these things with their husbands. Maybe you just do the do, satisfy yourself and you are up, without satisfying the woman. Love making is not just about thrusting in and out of a woman for 2 minutes; this is marriage, not some side chic or call girl.

That's why they say pre-intimacy is key in marriage, look for ways to spice up your sex life. Some experts even say when it comes to this, you and your wife can still bring the s*x toy into your relationship; it helps you out with your own deficiencies in bed, just make sure you are part of the process.

This problem if not properly managed now, could be the beginning of the end of joy in your marriage, or it's premature end, or even worse.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Okobola146: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
That's what happens when you're a 10 secs man. I'm sure you're not the only one farming in her farm, though na only you pay the dowry grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by CalabarPikin: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Your fault

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by FireUpNow(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Divorce her and end the marriage
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Okobola146: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

exactly what I did some years ago, it worked like magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Legendrysailor(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bowwow11(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
It look like you are not hitting the center of her gravity very well. man am very sorry to say this ooo but you need to under go a sexual routine excerce. At least she should have discuss it with you instead of using this so called vibrator toy of a thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Anatakuebira: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

sense well not kee you my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ebonygeek(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Do research on ways to improve your sex game. Seems you don't know how to give her an orgasm

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Giftexx: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep
r u in ib?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by DevilSignature: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Baba u no de do well.
I mean u are not hitting her on the right place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Whenever you're ready, open up and talk to her.
The only way issues can be resolved is if they're addressed.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Holysucker(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Guy you be OG....
@op please use this method and watch the magic..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Sniper101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
OP

Would you very much have preferred catching her in the guest room with a man on top of her undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.