Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78395 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Godfullsam(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic.

This life na common sense.

Sorry this trick will note work at this stage o. It can only work for women who do not have an alternative.

This woman already has an alternative means of satisfying her bedmatic needs with a vibratory.

If the husband should act the way you suggested by giving the wife an impression that he is getting it outside.

The wife will definitely up grade to lesbianism. Mind you, larger percentage of women who are exposed self pleasure objects are lesbians. Don't ask me how I take know o.

I think the best thing to do is to sit her down and talk to her.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by deltateam: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

How una take get pikin in the first place you sure say na your pikin abi na vibraator own grin

Sorry oo

If he said it is his pikin, then it's his pikin nah.

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by felixawe(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Bro, tell her what you saw . Rebuke her for her action.
Hope both of you went to church today ?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Emmaari: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Well, who I go blame, U or ur wife?
Two things are involved is either you fail to perform ur duty to satisfy her sexually and she seek for satisfaction using a vibrator, OR she is just a sex addict who has nack so many gbola befor u married her. Just my opinion though

Note: pls don't kill urself untop kpekus to prove a point, because u see that hole, u can never see the ending, just do ur best and leave the rest for VIBRATOR.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by We4all: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

You know the root cause and still complaining. Why not try and fix things?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by asiga(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
May be you no dey knack well. Check yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by joyd200: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga help her use the vibrator on her. She cum and you cum too. No quarrel, no competition, and no cheating outside, case closed.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

How una take get pikin in the first place you sure say na your pikin abi na vibraator own grin

Sorry oo
the pikin for be half robot half human grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Lamasta(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
tayo60:
Instead of acting as if you didn't know, why not ask her why she's denying you sex but uses vibrator instead? Let her know you saw her using it, and don't sleep or ask her for sex again. Satisfy yourself elsewhere, let it pepper her until she apologises.

Which question is he going to ask a wife denying her husband sex and then using a vibrator to satisfy herself leaving the husband to konjifie himself
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Karemarealty288(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

"If your wife jam me" ........how I wish you convert this your energy to success in life... Mr. Jam Forker

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Imjustagirl(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

What if you're not satisfying her. Ask yourself this question. Look for how to improve your sexual prowess. Look for a counselor or get books. Also talk to her and ask her what she wants. How you can satisfy her better.

Hopefully you're both close enough to be able to discuss these things. But marriages these days, strangers sleeping on the same bed. Smh

Or get a mediator. Someone close to her that she can open up to. You should know what works best for your marriage.

Seriously the number of men that can't satisfy their wives is much. A lot of women are dying in silence. Afraid to talk so the men won't say they are loose

Please work on the sex you're giving her. I'm sure that's the problem

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by UrPapa: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
She’s fantasizing about someone else by using that vibrator
Could be the aboki down down the street

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bepositive11: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is what happens when husband and wife don't have open communication. God forbid.

Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Sorry oo

Guy! Na yeye dey worry you! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Uniquekriss(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Just let her know you found her using a vibrator... Ask her why she deprives you of your conjugal rights buy yet go ahead to seek artificial pleasure then go ahead and ignore her for like 1month, I mean don't make sexual moves.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by onomeabuja: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.
go sit down u this 1 minute man with small penis, the one u get u Don finish with them
Una go just come nairaland de spew rubbish embarassed
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ACE1010: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Because of that you reject food? Una dey take risk for this life o. Abeg e get how the rejected food fit reach me?

You have to learn how to conquer anger the right way make you no go from problem enter more problem.

How you go reject food?

Small thing you go use brain do small yanga trick for a month or two, na she go carry am come dey beg you apologize., you come dey reject food.

But wait, how dare you! How dare you reject Nigerian jollof with turkey? angry

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by streetsoldier1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

Even bible say make dem no dey deny man kpekus, if that's the case, sort yourself outside, still be caring.... vawulence is not made of the bleeding gender alone
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by egunna(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

avoid the food.stay out late but don't cheat pls.u cud get an hotel room,pass d nite at random and don't give any explanation.keep her in suspense,let her guess ND she wud come to her senses.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Rubbish advise bro,

The marriage is over already that petty advice will breed deceit nothing more
It is a tested and proven advice. It will always work as long as none of them are seeing anyone else
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why e be say na only sex full these black people minds? How do we verify this story for authenticity? My friend, sex is overrated. If she doesn’t give you, go and collect it outside. You are obviously not in shape anymore or she wants short service which you maybe don’t like. See ehn, there are many variables to this issue.

Man likes long hours of sex. Woman likes short time. — Problems.

Woman likes all nighters. Man likes quickies. — Problems.

Man/Woman out of shape compared to partner. — Problems.

Man/Woman prefers rough sex compared to partner. — Problems.

Hence is why many people cheat/sleep with others out of the marriage/relationship. Use your brain when handling matters.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bepositive11: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stop talking nonsense. Dick can't compete with vibrator.

Kollins11:

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ebonygeek(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

You can just imagine. You're a shitty partner that pushed her into getting a vibrator. Now instead of improving yourself and making her want you more than her toy, you want to play a petty useless game undecided god forbid o. May the rest of us not get stuck with your type as a husband

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Sweetvie: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why don't you just talk to her rather than ignoring her that ain't gonna solve anything
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by DaInferno(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

then she decides to revenge fa?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by NutFunny: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Las Las d thread entr frontpage
This WeMen mata ehn..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

Obviously, you are not satisfying her. Most men hardly make a woman reach orgasm. And the women hardly tell their partners.
You guys can talk about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Moh247: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na wa... Vibrator now replacing us in the bedroom...

Anyways just talk to her one on one without been judgemental

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Afonja2: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

Except you want to live in denial, you have to admit your mistake and try to make amend. You pushed her into taking to vibrator. Unfortunately, she has grown to love it more than your touches.

All those times you abandoned her, she has found comfort in the "hands" of vibrator. No one can cheat nature. It will interest you to know that many wives are now into vibrators even more than single ladies. A lot of women whose husbands are in abroad and are not ready to commit adultery are now into it. We just need to be realistic and know that it happens everywhere now.

You need to thank your stars that she has chosen vibrator in place of committing adultery outside.

My advice:
Call her and tell her that you know what she has been indulging in. Let her know that you find it disgusting and it pains you. From her response, you can continue from there. However, try as much as possible to forgive her. Admit you push her into it and try and protect your marriage. Divorce, under such reason, is a no no to me.

Think of your children and what they will go through in a broken home. May the Lord help you.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by alukstea(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I am considering this, because I spend my whole time taking care of them and my twins baby, what did she need, what if she have been sleeping with men

Assumptions in this case would be wrong and harmful just to you. It could be around so much, you hurt her during sex, she's not healed as you say you got a twin. It could be many things man speak to her. Communicate with her but be sure she can comprehend your say. Fight before giving up.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Softmojo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
too bad
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by tctrills: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Oga all this can't work. The woman prefers her vibrator to his thing. Nothing can change that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.