Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (32776 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Klass99:

Thanks. January makes more sense.
Do they have two in-takes in a year now, like NYSC batch A and batch B?

January seems more feasible. This current set also resumed January this year.

No. No two in-takes in a year. (Except Bar 1 program)
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
doggedfighter:

I started vaseline because of you. I didn't even know you have switched.
Honestly it wasn't doing it for me. Someone showed me this on Friday saying it's good.
Now you are confirming it's good and using it.
Let me rush go buy , abeg. grin grin grin grin grin
What of soap ๐Ÿงผ ?
You're still on St Ives?

I told you it doesn't do anything special naaa. I am sure I mentioned that. My lotions are basic moisturisers and the only reason I stopped Vaseline lotion was because I began to find it too runny.

You should know I don't gatekeep. I bought Nivea less than 2 weeks ago. It is just a good MOISTURISER with a nice fragrance. It doesn't repair or brighten.

I have a night cream and soap which was recommended by a dermatologist. Touch kp is the name. It is quite pricy to play around with and not what I can recommend for anyone except they have the same condition as me.

I am not a cream and soap person. I buy anyone without actives and go with it. I still use St Ives body soap. I wouldn't know what you want out of a soap or cream. It might be different from mine. What exactly do you want your cream to do?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
It will never not be funny to me the day some men were getting jealous over a DOG on Twitter.

A dog, fam!!!!

A video of a lady taking care of her dog and grooming it/him, feeding it and doting on it got men convulsing. grin grin grin

Talmabout it's not a man kinikan kinikan. She'll need a companion yada yada yada.

Like, dudeszsszs, how fragile does your egos have to be?!

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
It will never not be funny to me the day some men were getting jealous over a DOG on Twitter.

A dog, fam!!!!

A video of a lady taking care of her dog and grooming it/him, feeding it and doting on it got men convulsing. grin grin grin

Talmabout it's not a man kinikan kinikan. She'll need a companion yada yada yada.

Like, dudeszsszs, how fragile does your egos have to be?!

I saw the videos on IG. That's a very pampered dog.

I love that she pays a lot of attention when it comes to taking care of and grooming the dog.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2023
Teespice:
I saw the videos on IG. That's a very pampered dog.

I love that she pays a lot of attention when it comes to taking care of and grooming the dog.

Very. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by babythug(f): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Very. cheesy

Very very ๐Ÿ˜

Sometimes when I wanna rush out without moisturising my face I remember the dog and apply at least lip balm on my lips lol
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
babythug:
Very very ๐Ÿ˜

Sometimes when I wanna rush out without moisturising my face I remember the dog and apply at least lip balm on my lips lol

He's living the life, fr. ๐Ÿ˜‚

An inspiration.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
doggedfighter:
Folake4u, what's your experience with your Karis body firming lotion.

Is it good ?

Will you recommend it ?

For body firming, I would recommend mixing your cream with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)

It makes the skin supple & firm.

You could also seal moisture with (EVOO) after a body scrub.

By sealing moisture I mean after scrubbing your body, let the water dry a little then rub a little EVOO all over your skin.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
bukatyne:

For body firming, I would recommend mixing your cream with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)

It makes the skin supple & firm.

You could also seal moisture with (EVOO) after a body scrub.

By sealing moisture I mean after scrubbing your body, let the water dry a little then rub a little EVOO all over your skin.

Thanks for this,Bukatyne.
Where can one get this ?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Where can one get this ?

This is it though but I usually don't recommend using this type of oil for skin. It usually clogs one's pores and make you darker.

(My experience when I started skincare journey years ago).

But if you want to try it, you can go ahead actually. What didn't work for me might work for you.

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2023
folake4u:

This is it though but I usually don't recommend using this type of oil for skin. It usually clogs one's pores and make you darker.

(My experience when I started skincare journey years ago).

But if you want to try it, you can go ahead actually. What didn't work for me might work for you.

Looks like it will be a little too thick. At the moment I don't want anything that clogs and darkens..

May have to stick the Simple products I got and Nivea.
Thanks Folake4u.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Where can one get this ?

folake4u has already shared samples of EVOO.

I find it light, firming, makes the skin supple and non-darkening. That's why I prescribed EVOO and not just Olive Oil.

But again, skincare is a personal journey. For instance, upon all the rave of coconut oil for hair and skin, it has never worked for me until I discovered about ten years ago that EVOO is actually what works for my system (hair, skin, cooking etc.)

Goodluck finding out what works for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Looks like it will be a little too thick. At the moment I don't want anything that clogs and darkens..

May have to stick the Simple products I got and Nivea.
Thanks Folake4u.

You're welcome.

Remember that in skincare business, it is a personal journey; what works for one might not work for another.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
bukatyne:

folake4u has already shared samples of EVOO.

I find it light, firming, makes the skin supple and non-darkening. That's why I prescribed EVOO and not just Olive Oil.

But again, skincare is a personal journey. For instance, upon all the rave of coconut oil for hair and skin, it has never worked for me until I discovered about ten years ago that EVOO is actually what works for my system (hair, skin, cooking etc.)

Goodluck finding out what works for you. smiley

Yes, I second the motion that skincare is a personal journey. I agree with you on the coconut oil rave. I used to produce my own coconut oil in the past for business purposes.

For my personal use, coconut oil wasn't working for me. It made me three shades darker, it wasn't good for my hair too. My hair rejected it. It only made it shine but never soft.

It was perfect for my Mum! angry I was so pained but yeah, I figured out it wasn't meant for me.

These oils are perfect for my cooking, but not my skin.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

Yes, I second the motion that skincare is a personal journey. I agree with you on the coconut oil rave. I used to produce my own coconut oil in the past for business purposes.

For my personal use, coconut oil wasn't working for me. It made me three shades darker, it wasn't good for my hair too. My hair rejected it. It only made it shine but never soft.

It was perfect for my Mum! angry I was so pained but yeah, I figured out it wasn't meant for me.

They're edible too? Thought they are different ones for cooking.

Coconut gave me horrible breakouts I will never forget years ago.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

They're edible too? Thought they are different ones for cooking.

Coconut gave me horrible breakouts I will never forget years ago.

Yes. They're edible. People use extra virgin olive oil to cook, same also with extra virgin coconut oil.

I've used coconut oil to cook jollof rice. The oil smells heavenly. It's tasty too.

Folks also use avocado oil to cook. These oils are healthy.

Coconut oil and my skin? Nightmare. grin grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by bukatyne(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

@bolded:

Are we twins?

Even got my mom to order from source thinking the one I bought might be adulterated.

Omo, I dumped everything. At worst, let me be as I was.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

Yes. They're edible. People use extra virgin olive oil to cook, same also with extra virgin coconut oil.

I've used coconut oil to cook jollof rice. The oil smells heavenly. It's tasty too.

Folks also use avocado oil to cook. These oils are healthy.

Coconut oil and my skin? Nightmare. grin grin

EVOO for baking/coating your baking pan is heavenly.

I think I once shared a recipe for my eggs with EVOO.

But again, me & EVOO are 5 & 6 grin cool kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2023
bukatyne:

@bolded:

Are we twins?

Even got my mom to order from source thinking the one I bought might be adulterated.

Omo, I dumped everything. At worst, let me be as I was.

Hahahaha. At this rate, we might be twins?Sheybi we're both Libra women na. cheesy

Loool. Buka, I was making mine from the scratch gan gan and even buying Ghana coconuts to use sef but still!!!!! Coconut oil rejected my body.

I kuku made profit from it by selling my products. grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2023
bukatyne:

EVOO for baking/coating your baking pan is heavenly.

I think I once shared a recipe for my eggs with EVOO.

But again, me & EVOO are 5 & 6 grin cool kiss

This EVOO kuku dey favour you and your family oh. grin grin grin

Yes. I noticed that using EVOO to bake is heavenly. I noticed that for the Holy Communion Service in my church, they use EVOO to bake the bread. The smell is so divine. It makes me want to cut extra bread and eat the body of Christ. tongue

Please be sharing your kitchen tips here.
Thank you in advance. kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. At this rate, we might be twins? Sheybi we're both Libra women na. cheesy

So we're in the same WhatsApp group?

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Farfalla:

So we're in the same WhatsApp group?

Are you a Libra born? shocked
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

Are you a Libra born? shocked

Yes.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Farfalla:

Yes.

Aww. That's lovely to hear.

I never knew.

Happy belated birthday, Libra Queen.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
folake4u:

Happy belated birthday, Libra Queen.

And to you too.
kiss kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Farfalla:

And to you too.
kiss kiss

Thank you Mami. kiss kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Thank you @folake4u

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Thank you @folake4u

You're welcome Mami. kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bratislava, thoughts?

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by BRATISLAVA: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Bratislava, thoughts?

What are RW men? Who is the daughter of...?

More context.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.