Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please I Need Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice! (1526 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
I am 30yrs of age and a coming up business man, I have being in many relationships which doesn't last at all! the last two relationship I had was even the worst (this year), the first was a Christian and also a believer and the most disappointing part of it is that she wants us to have sex, but being a Christian I told her that we can only have this when we marry, she kept saying what is I cannot satisfy her sexually, we where on this for so long until that relationship ended abruptly, the second one I also dated this year was very demanding, she wants this and that, which I did the best I could but she said it wasn't enough, she broke up with me simply because I don't have a car. guys this is so frustrating, must I have a car or compromise my faith just to find love. pls I need your advice.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Cypress042(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op you are a SiMp

I can't believe there are still men who don't check shoe size before purchasing it.

Without much arguement you're the cause of your first breakup and there's a high probability your second relationship ended because of the same issue, she used car as a cover up sad

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by yuping(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
lipsrsealed Dementia.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Cypress042 post=115921739]Op you are A simp[/quo

Should I then change my nature because of this our Nigerian women? its so frustrating bro!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed Dementia.

is this your candid advice?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Idonweak: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:
I am 30yrs of age and a coming up business man, I have being in many relationships which doesn't last at all! the last two relationship I had was even the worst (this year), the first was a Christian and also a believer and the most disappointing part of it is that she wants us to have sex, but being a Christian I told her that we can only have this when we marry, she kept saying what is I cannot satisfy her sexually, we where on this for so long until that relationship ended abruptly, the second one I also dated this year was very demanding, she wants this and that, which I did the best I could but she said it wasn't enough, she broke up with me simply because I don't have a car. guys this is so frustrating, must I have a car or compromise my faith just to find love. pls I need your advice.

Honestly, can you tell us why you're avoiding sex? Do you have any sexual related problem?
Personally, I won't marry someone I'm not sexually compatible with so i understand the first girl sentiment. The second girl is just a leech, you should be grateful she left you

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Idonweak:

Honestly, can you tell us why you're avoiding sex? Do you have any sexual related problem?
Personally, I won't marry someone I'm not sexually compatible with so i understand the first girl sentiment. The second girl is just a leech, you should be grateful she left you

My faith does not permit me to have sex with any lady I'm not married to, its not right, are there no decent ladies to marry who will not demand for sex before marriage? can one just do the right thing? And moreover I don't have any sexual related problem I'm 100 percent fit

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Idonweak: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

My faith does not permit me to have sex with any lady I'm not married to, its not right, are there no decent ladies to marry who will not demand for sex before marriage? can one just do the right thing? And moreover I don't have any sexual related problem I'm 100 percent fit

Are you a virgin?
Then if that's the case, find a gathering where you'll see girls you seek. There are many churches (i presume you're a Christian) that you'll see girls that are totally chaste and also share same orientation like you. E.g deeperlife girls. Just join one then
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Cypress042:
Op you are a SiMp

I can't believe there are still men who don't check their shoe size before purchasing it.

Without much arguement you're the cause of your first breakup and there's a high probability your second relationship ended because of the same issue, she just used car as a cover up sad

should sex be part of the ways of checking before marriage? many who had sex before marrying one another still ended in divorce, so o don't think sex before marriage should be taken seriously!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Templee333(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

what faith is this?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Templee333:
what faith is this?

Christianity!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Idonweak post=115922425]

Are you a virgin?
Then if that's the case, find a gathering where you'll see girls you seek. There are many churches (i presume you're a Christian) that you'll see girls that are totally chaste and also share same orientation like you. E.g deeperlife girls. Just join one then
[/quote

hmmm! I'll work on that!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Templee333(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

Christianity!
you mean that those who go for sex b4 marriage aren't christians?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Templee333(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Idonweak:

Are you a virgin?
i can't believe this! Do u mean that people wearing elephant-size gown & no earings prove their virginity?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Idonweak: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Templee333:

i can't believe this! Do u mean that people wearing elephant-size gown & no earings prove their virginity?

Where did i make that claim?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

u re stupid person, u re d cause of ur problem, world is all about compromise and compromise is not a dirty world, u can't eat ur cake and av it
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Templee333:
you mean that those who go for sex b4 marriage aren't christians?

They are! but there's a diff from being committed xtian and ordinary xtian
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

u re stupid person, u re d cause of ur problem, world is all about compromise and compromise is not a dirty world, u can't eat ur cake and av it

I know! but know this the way u lay your bed , so will you lay on it bro!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Kobicove(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

It's highly unusual to find a guy avoiding sex when a lady is offering it in a relationship...are you sure all is well? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Templee333(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:

It's highly unusual to find a guy avoiding sex when a lady is offering it in a relationship...are you sure all is well? undecided
it's rare but i can testify that it happens.Many years ago i was in the same situation.That's why i tried to find out the OP's church name. Anyway,there are people who take religion so serious.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Templee333(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
udofia234:

They are! but there's a diff from being committed xtian and ordinary xtian
i dont doubt u.If u are ok with it,no problem. Uhm...a little word of caution for u:
if u take christianity so serious,u may regret it later in life. Speaking frm experience.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Osashalom: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
kiss
udofia234:
Oga just continue with your right stand with God, He will soon give you one of His daughters to marry and live in peace. Please don't compromise, I didn't have sex with my wife before I married her. 11years now and still counting, it has been heaven on Earth brother. it pays to serve Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by rickleye: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Unless this is a false ad.
Your looking for love advice in the wrong place.
You don’t want to have sex before marriage that’s admirable. Yet your finding it hard to find a caste woman.
You can find a bunch of godly single women in every parish of the RCCG. There’s literally one at every junction.
Invest in the relationship- you ll find your wife.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by CaveAdullam: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
1. To remain firm to your Christian faith, search for women within Christian religious centers. Telescope beyond your locality. Attend church programs, and be regular and attentive.

2. To make it easy, take a good position in the church. Or, join any position that has many women or that will make you interact with women.

3. The downside here is that you'll be tossed to and fro by women. Because these days religious centers are homes for women who have retired from their wh0ring or approaching the wall. It is left for you to scrutinize the woman you'll commit to.

4. Raising a family early is a good thing. But how strong are your business and finance? How solid are your permutations and combinations when it comes to sustaining a family through the good and worst state?

It is not a matter of getting married today, it is the journey that matters. How prepared are you? Don't hasten yourself into a misty journey. The economy at present is not suitable for raising a family if you are not buoyant as a man. And if the woman you're committing to is not submissive and brave, she may end up jettisoning you along the way when it gets tough.

5. What about your emotional and mental health? Are you strong enough to bear with a woman and children considering their melodramatic nature? Do you see yourself as a good leader? Have you led people before?

6. When things get sour, do you have people that you can rely on? How is your relationship with society, friends, and family? Because these are the people that will help you when things go south.

7. You need to score above 70% in all of these.

You don't lead marriage by empty faith and hope. You must be strong, brave, buoyant, attentive, and reasonable.

Don't deceive yourself, you can build yourself within a short time depending on your pace and style if you know you are deficient in some relevant areas. You still have 10 years between the ages of 30 and 40 to upgrade. Men shouldn't be clamoring for marriage, that's women's nature and job.

8. Don't fret. Stay calm. See this problem as an avenue to self develop.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by detectivejones: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin I don't know why find the post and comments funny
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by tommy20: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sir, first let me salute your courage to resist the daughter of Jezebel. As funny as it may sound, you can't satisfy her sexually no matter how hard you try because she's is too expose & experience than you. Thank your creator that she disclose her true identity to you otherwise, you will have mistakenly marry someone who will destroy you. As for the second one who demand too much & giving a high condition before she can marry you. I wouldn't blame her but you. Yes you! I am sure you if you haven't give her the impression of big boy, she might not have said yes to you in the first instance.
Maybe your look, dressing or the way you the phone you use or the environment you stay..... Something must have tip her to believe that you can afford a car. But still, thank your dtaucas well that she also declare her intention to you as well that she is after material things.

The two of them shouldn't bother you at all but instead thank your stay for quickly brining you out conditional relationship.
Hold on to your faith, pray for God will, lean not on your understanding, remember the journey to marriage is a journey to the future & the future is clearly known by God alone. He will bring us & connect us with the right one.

Before dating the next one, ensure to pray first & listen to God advise. So many people who marry out of desperation are looking for ways out now.

May the Lord see us through

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
tommy20:
Sir, first let me salute your courage to resist the daughter of Jezebel. As funny as it may sound, you can't satisfy her sexually no matter how hard you try because she's is too expose & experience than you. Thank your creator that she disclose her true identity to you otherwise, you will have mistakenly marry someone who will destroy you. As for the second one who demand too much & giving a high condition before she can marry you. I wouldn't blame her but you. Yes you! I am sure you if you haven't give her the impression of big boy, she might not have said yes to you in the first instance.
Maybe your look, dressing or the way you the phone you use or the environment you stay..... Something must have tip her to believe that you can afford a car. But still, thank your dtaucas well that she also declare her intention to you as well that she is after material things.

The two of them shouldn't bother you at all but instead thank your stay for quickly brining you out conditional relationship.
Hold on to your faith, pray for God will, lean not on your understanding, remember the journey to marriage is a journey to the future & the future is clearly known by God alone. He will bring us & connect us with the right one.

Before dating the next one, ensure to pray first & listen to God advise. So many people who marry out of desperation are looking for ways out now.

May the Lord see us through

Good evening.
thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. To remain firm to your Christian faith, search for women within Christian religious centers. Telescope beyond your locality. Attend church programs, and be regular and attentive.

2. To make it easy, take a good position in the church. Or, join any position that has many women or that will make you interact with women.

3. The downside here is that you'll be tossed to and fro by women. Because these days religious centers are homes for women who have retired from their wh0ring or approaching the wall. It is left for you to scrutinize the woman you'll commit to.

4. Raising a family early is a good thing. But how strong are your business and finance? How solid are your permutations and combinations when it comes to sustaining a family through the good and worst state?

It is not a matter of getting married today, it is the journey that matters. How prepared are you? Don't hasten yourself into a misty journey. The economy at present is not suitable for raising a family if you are not buoyant as a man. And if the woman you're committing to is not submissive and brave, she may end up jettisoning you along the way when it gets tough.

5. What about your emotional and mental health? Are you strong enough to bear with a woman and children considering their melodramatic nature? Do you see yourself as a good leader? Have you led people before?

6. When things get sour, do you have people that you can rely on? How is your relationship with society, friends, and family? Because these are the people that will help you when things go south.

7. You need to score above 70% in all of these.

You don't lead marriage by empty faith and hope. You must be strong, brave, buoyant, attentive, and reasonable.

Don't deceive yourself, you can build yourself within a short time depending on your pace and style if you know you are deficient in some relevant areas. You still have 10 years between the ages of 30 and 40 to upgrade. Men shouldn't be clamoring for marriage, that's women's nature and job.

8. Don't fret. Stay calm. See this problem as an avenue to self develop.

Thanks.

God bless u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickleye:
You don’t want to have sex before marriage that’s admirable. Yet your finding it hard to find a caste woman.
You can find a bunch of godly single women in every parish of the RCCG. There’s literally one at every junction.

I will work on that

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Osashalom:
kiss
Oga just continue with your right stand with God, He will soon give you one of His daughters to marry and live in peace. Please don't compromise, I didn't have sex with my wife before I married her. 11years now and still counting, it has been heaven on Earth brother. it pays to serve Jesus.

thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Templee333:

it's rare but i can testify that it happens.Many years ago i was in the same situation.That's why i tried to find out the OP's church name. Anyway,there are people who take religion so serious.

cool
Templee333:

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by udofia234(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickleye:

Noted!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / How we treat Love in Nigeria??? / Woman Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.