Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51197 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by sonso: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather for his own good.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

As he had no chance during APC primary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Ugonna62: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2022
[your obituary will soon be announce,.
te author=Jack500 post=115938795]

Tinubu will never step down for any obituary, those that want to die, should go and die.

See this one, God bless Nigeria because obituary is on the ballot, no more Biafra?

Don't worry, Your sense will fly back in February, after your obituary candidate has lost woefully.

Any pigs that shout Biafra or death by that time will be killed at sight. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nuhskhut: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Who told all of you that Peter Obi being the youngest would rule it well.It is a matter of what you have upstairs coupled with peoples' experience with you.Tinubu is old doesn't mean he can't govern us well.Look at how the late president of Singapore Lee Kuan Yoo transformed his nation during his tenure.Was he not old then?We shouldn't use age to judge people's perfomance especially in a case like this.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Hello, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I don't hate people.

It's not my fault that those candidates you mentioned above didn't win. Let me shock you.. It's the same yorubas (your people) that voted out those candidates you mentioned.

I'm from the SS (Edo state) and we voted massively for obasanjo... Obasanjo even married from Edo state (Late Stella).

SE also gave massive vote to obasanjo too. Please be careful with you say in public.

Edo people play progressive politics ,and not the type played in East of Nigeria .Enahoro was the first Nigerian to move the motion from independence,he worked with national piiot of Azikiwe ,he resigned after Azikiwe betrayed him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022
JAGS001:
You guys should rest naw, you can't be forcing your candidate into peoples mind, as you love peter obi same way other people love to vote for the grandpa's meanwhile no person with their right sense will vote for peter obi that says he appoints people who has money to run in his government instead to appoint the struggling democrats who can work hard since they have no means than to work for good governance, he peter obi also sacked other igbo's from neighboring states working in Anambra, na this type of person you want make he run the Nigeria affairs.

Yes..... Absolutely yes!!!
The wastages are entering some people's pockets instead of the nation who provided the resources.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Gfrank07: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tonicyril: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

The track record of an old man does not have much effect. Did you not vote Buhari based on his military track record?

Are you not tired of making the same mistake over and over again?
Oga i have never voted in my life sir.

Inshort, i hatéd buhari right from the beginning, i have never loved him and in the very first month he was sworn in i knew Nigeria had a disaster already.

Concerning tinubu, well, i use to say it, that baba is not a saint, his education get coma, how he amased his wealth sef get coma, BUT WEN IT COMES TO GOVERNANCE, EVEN U SEF KNOW THAT NOBODY NEARS HIM. UNLESS U WANT TO BE TRIBALISTIC.

Obi, Obi might be a great man but i knew nothing about him wen he was the governor of anambra.

But wen i start to hear about him was wen he was running alongside atiku, it was den i started hearing about his governance back then in anambra. Even the anambrans were complaining bitterly and even regretting voting him ahead of soludo.

I have a thread of him here in 2012 wen the faithful igbo youth were gnashing their teeth just for his mishandling of things then. Nothing to write home about.

Comes this 2023, i am not voting any body, me wey no even get pvc before.

How i wish southeast can give us someone like Nnamdi kanu, a kanu (in disguise) is better than atiku, tinubu and obi put together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:
Kneel down and beg the baby obi that has no skill set to enter president angry

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government

This one's future don enter voice mail tey tey. E dey find company as misery loves attache grin

Your wish for this little ones will never come to pass.
Peter Obi will be their President and your old losers will be retired.
Nigerians have 2023 reasons next year to kick APC&PDP out for good.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by detectivejones: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Jennygold111:
Some parents though, anything for the clout.
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by victorsola: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ikaboy: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!

Are they not grandpa's who should be enjoying their retirement in peace??

And the old low is recruitment of plumbers, and artisans and adorn them as bishops, right??

Today kids are smarter than you think and I can bet they not being manipulated by their parents.

You think they don't watch television where they see Obi being interviewed and assuring them of a better life which other contestants have refused to do
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by kosiebe(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2022
I feel for them. Especially their parents for their foolishness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2022
olas24u:

Falae was alliance for democracy candidate and the ones the yorubas wanted .He was A nadeco member ,he was former finance minister ,went to Yale.Good man.
But because you will always go against yorubas ,you went to vote obj , military man and ally of the oppressors of the Nigerian people . Somebody that is against restructuring ,an half Igbo and half Yoruba man.
SS or SE are not against the yorubas... It's the yorubas that are against the yorubas. Know this and know peace.

Please if you may excuse me, I have work to do this morning. Let end this conversation.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Olowosaudi(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Hmmm. This is provocative and totally wrong. In civilized climes, the parents of these kids would be arrested. I just keep wondering the source of optimism they exude about their candidate concerning the upcoming election. It's not yet time for a south easterner to rule Nigeria. Maybe by 2039.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by victorsola: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MqfkH174w

https://twitter.com/nick_nnabuike/status/1561042569169092611?s=20&t=SzB96Mh0vCsrI_6mqkka-Q
u better beg your father to take you out of this country for better life and stop wasting your time for what you don’t know
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Zorn: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2022
konkonbilo:
Why must it be Peter obi? There are other candidates in the race that are also young and capable aside of Bat n Atiku. Ona go de talk like say na only Peter obi like Nigeria, those other people are not interested in Nigeria growth na only Peter obi like Nigeria. Nonsense n ingredient angry
No body hearing from those other candidates like Peter Obi is being heard from. How many of has gone to Arise tv to tell Nigerians what they can do for the country? How many of them has been on nation wide consultation? Let them come out the way Peter Obi did.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather for his own good.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist don't really understand Nigeria politics.
atiku is not even sure of winning adamawa.
apc bigwigs in adamawa are more than pdp.
even babachir lawal will still work for tinubu. they don't have choice.
marwa, ribadu and aisha brother are there.
obituary is only spoiling the chance of atiku in south east.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Mayeldah(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Why beg the grandpas?

Just get more people to vote Obi and Atiku and Tinubu will retire home
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Romanoff(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
MuscularDick:
So they have brainwashed you too. Obi is now the best thing after slice bread. This same Obi of Anambra Peter Obi that cannot stand up to Seyi Makinde in terms of performance. Anyway, many of you haven't been to Anambra to see the performance of the 2-term governor they are selling to you. You only rely on what these Easterners tell you on social media.

Amongst the three, Obi is the best.

You think Social media is the reason I'm pro Obi?

I was rooting for Osinbajo till APC dropped the ball on that.

My next option is peter obi and I'll defend my choice with my full chest.

Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
matemate:
:Igbos are desperate

Very desperate. Highly desperate and very violent about it. They have become very spiritual - traditional, occultism, marine and everything about it. They are not even objective about it and don't care about other people's opinion.

They have become very violent about it. The only way to be a friend of IBO man now is to support his view.

Our Church leaders, especially churches with Mountains and Camps in South West should be very vigilant. They can use those camps and mountains as base for their unknown gunmen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by CyberHustle: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
and only insane Nigerian don't want him right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:
Kneel down and beg the baby obi that has no skill set to enter president angry

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government
You call him baby because you are cursed with bad leadership and you can't see a way out. Good luck Jonathan who performed far better than Buhari a man y'all rejected was a deputy governor who became governor who became vice president and later became president.
Jonathan was far more politically obscure nationally than Peter Obi until he became vice president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Daniel76: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!
leave them dey won package Igbo presidency for us after they call Nigerians zoo country e no go work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by dazzzz: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Acting una well done, the next president is between Atiku and Tinubu

I think Obi supporters should no this and have peace of mind �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
SS or SE are not against the yorubas... It's the yorubas that are against the yorubas. Know this and know peace.

Please if you may excuse me, I have work to do this morning. Let end this conversation.

Why are you doing south south as enemies?I hope you know western nigeria during regional government reached does areas ?Igbos are the real enemy,ijaws,urobos,isolo,s ilajes,Edos ,ibibios ,up are all good people ,they know we support resource control for them ,to manage their resources by themselves and govern themselves.They know what tinubu government can do to uplift them.so I never mentioned them ,I have mentioned Igbos , enemy within us ,living with us ,coming to us on a daily bases .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Laid2001: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Obi at 61 is already a grandpa himself.
He is not a youth na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Abubkr98: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2022
What does that mean, He is still a kid he has to go long way to learn about his nation.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nelannie01: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:
This your comment is full of Tribalism and bigotry, how do you know the ethnic group of the kids that made the video ?

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jack500: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Ugonna62:
[your obituary will soon be announce,.
te author=Jack500 post=115938795]

Tinubu will never step down for any obituary, those that want to die, should go and die.

See this one, God bless Nigeria because obituary is on the ballot, no more Biafra?

Don't worry, Your sense will fly back in February, after your obituary candidate has lost woefully.

Any pigs that shout Biafra or death by that time will be killed at sight.

Obituary of your papa
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
Every sane?
So those supporting them are insane?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=Cyntie55 post=115938668

You are pretty........
With a contagious smile.. smiley

I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.