Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51261 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
So, you mean Osinbajo does not have structure if given opportunity?
You that hate every Yoruba person that has ever attempted to be president ,you are the one talking about osinbajo?are you normal? awolowo was a better person why you hate him ?you voted against him . abiola was better than tofa ,why did you hate him?olu falae was more educated with good experience than obasonjo,did you vote him?same applies even they brought osinbajo you will hate him as usual.so focus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Acidosis(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2022
baretalk:

Biden is older than Tinubu. Leadership and brilliance has nothing to do with age. Albert Einstein discovered law of relativity when he was past 60, he was still brilliant till death. It's brains and mind that works for the president, his ministers, aides, and all are there, a president is more like a Ceo, an instructor and director. You people sound so stupid. When other countries have election period, I don't see them exhibiting this crass stupidity and ignorance. The politicians will treat you how you bring yourself. Stop sounding so stupid and ignorant. Politics is no joke. You people should deal with real issues.

The good thing about America is that even a dead body can rule and America won't fall.

Stop comparing America with a corruption ridden country.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MaliCampus: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

That’s why kids should be abused and manipulated in this manner for the desperation of one man to become president by force? Must you guys defend nonsense?
Lols Chief Zom bee talking about defending nonsense.
This one shock me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by PDJT: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2022
tamdun:

U can ask their mother,she is obidient like u

-You seem to know their address in Lagos, so you do the honour of asking their mother.

-What is "obidient"? You seem to be a lightweight social media crawler.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by youngpresidooo: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Poor P. R. O.

The parent of the kids should be arrested and prosecuted for this. Innocent kids.
for ??
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Harmlesspill(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!

But are they not grand Pas?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Rubbish and nonsense.
These ibo people are just too manipulative, why involve innocent kids in politics?
Y'all know obi has to enviable past record to campaign with, so the best you can do is manipulate people into voting for him just because he's ibo.

Only fools would fall for this.
Step down kọ, step up ni.

You're bound to repeat the same mistake if you ignore history, and obi has proven to be a failure, so why repeat the failure on a larger scale?

Let the man with the best antecedents win.
Shikena.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by CrateofBeer: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Which nønsěnsě is this? Una mümú never do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!
The lady from the way she spoke and pronounced Peter Obi suggest she is not Igbo,unlike what you tried to portray in your comment.

So it's obvious you're the tribal bigot here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

before election igbos will do many stupid things that will make people distance themselves from them

Muslims are already getting the message of how igbos are demonizing their religion,same people that have never had a Muslim deputy or governor since the return of democracy

Political wise sowore n co have gotten the message n made it clear to Nigerians

Just watch as igbos will ruin Peter obi like they ruined ipob

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2022
tonicyril:
And what does age has to do with good governance??

I think u have sense na, av seen ur post many of tyms, post with sense.. but this?? Hmmm lemme rest.

Age doesn't have much effect on governance ogami, what we need are track record of an applicant and his concrete plans.

The track record of an old man does not have much effect. Did you not vote Buhari based on his military track record?

Are you not tired of making the same mistake over and over again?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jollylolly(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
You mean one igbo family. Una no get get shame, so una think say after spending fotunes to buy delegates to vote for them during Primaries, they shouls step down down one pitobi that has no grassroot base or whose popularity is not up to 5%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by omoadeleye(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Who born dummies?

They should go and get busy with BIG BROTHER NAIJA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by GABRIEL6036: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Only if there greedy agenda feels like but not certain those Mannequin will ever agree to it. We stand behind Obi regardless
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Bmaster(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather hes for the progress of this country.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

Aa for that Atiku, he has been a customer to INEC since 1992... We have nothing much to tell him for now

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
I am for peter obi
But do you think it would be fair to Tinubu at this stage ?
How many delegates went home with $35k ?no I don't think he can handle this,and that also will be considered an anti party act.

My own opinion is let the election be free and fair in all ramifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Munamoqel: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MuscularDick(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Those kids are fighting for their future.

Imagine 8 years of their young lives under the leadership of any of those two old men.

Even me I'm fighting for the future of my young kids.
So they have brainwashed you too. Obi is now the best thing after slice bread. This same Obi of Anambra Peter Obi that cannot stand up to Seyi Makinde in terms of performance. Anyway, many of you haven't been to Anambra to see the performance of the 2-term governor they are selling to you. You only rely on what these Easterners tell you on social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ufotunang: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2022
This country is very hard...the economy is bad... poverty, hunger,hardship, unemployment, high costs of living, high cost of food stuffs ..so any mistake Nigeria make to vote an incompetent person to be president...that is from fry pan to fire...things will be worst in nigeria..so Nigerians have to be careful... learn from their past mistakes of voting incompetent politicians and vote for a competent person . because some of this incompetent politicians are there in power for their selfish interest, they just want to enrich themselves and better their life's of their children and families...so Nigerians have to be careful concerning next year election
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Teenaira: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2022
konkonbilo:
Why must it be Peter obi? There are other candidates in the race that are also young and capable aside of Bat n Atiku. Ona go de talk like say na only Peter obi like Nigeria, those other people are not interested in Nigeria growth na only Peter obi like Nigeria. Nonsense n ingredient angry

Peter Obi is the only human being on the surface of Earth that can solve Nigerian problems. That is why he and his followers are ready to destroy Nigeria if he is not made the president. This ones are even the reasonable ones because they are begging. There are some that are ready to kill if you don't support Peter obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2022
PDJT:

-You seem to know their address in Lagos, so you do the honour of asking their mother.

-What is "obidient"? You seem to be a lightweight social media crawler.
Seriously, must u pretend, aren't u one of those 0bidiots

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Gbeng30:

You mean the drug lord who doesn't have certificate at all or atiku who is ready to sell this country is your own terrorist president

Obituary who has pass and blaimless record in office is better than your terrorist president
tinubu graduated with second class upper in accountancy
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by wuyilistic(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Why are you contradicting yourself?
"........as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north (NE/NW specifically)"

"...........Aa for that Atiku, he has been a customer to INEC since 1992"

Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..[/b]

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather for his own good.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

Aa for that Atiku, he has been a customer to INEC since 1992... We have nothing much to tell him for now

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2022
olas24u:

You that hate every Yoruba person that has ever attempted to be president ,you are the one talking about osinbajo?are you normal? awolowo was a better person why you hate him ?you voted against him . abiola was better than tofa ,why did you hate him?olu falae was more educated with good experience than obasonjo,did you vote him?same applies even they brought osinbajo you will hate him as usual.so focus.
Hello, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I don't hate people.

It's not my fault that those candidates you mentioned above didn't win. Let me shock you.. It's the same yorubas (your people) that voted out those candidates you mentioned.

I'm from the SS (Edo state) and we voted massively for obasanjo... Obasanjo even married from Edo state (Late Stella).

SE also gave massive vote to obasanjo too. Please be careful with you say in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by dododawa1: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Teaching your children to be spoil and rude to ELDERS,it can only happen in one tribe in NIGERIA not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Mrhonesty: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2022
IPOB agitators at it again. Obi doesn't have the capacity to govern Nigeria. Atiku can't change Nigeria. Tinubu is allegedly sick but Tinubu still the best among them.
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by JAGS001(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2022
You guys should rest naw, you can't be forcing your candidate into peoples mind, as you love peter obi same way other people love to vote for the grandpa's meanwhile no person with their right sense will vote for peter obi that says he appoints people who has money to run in his government instead to appoint the struggling democrats who can work hard since they have no means than to work for good governance, he peter obi also sacked other igbo's from neighboring states working in Anambra, na this type of person you want make he run the Nigeria affairs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Mrhonesty:
IPOB agitators at it again. Obi doesn't not have the capacity to govern Nigeria. Atiku can't change Nigeria. Tinubu is allegedly sick but Tinubu still the best among them.
Okay Daddy.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by jpfarmsfish: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Let common sense reign

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by K4diamond: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Is Peter Obi not grandpa and by the way which Nigerian Kids are they representing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Hello, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I don't hate people.

It's not my fault that those candidates you mentioned above didn't win. Let me shock you.. It's the same yorubas (your people) that voted out those candidates you mentioned.

I'm from the SS (Edo state) and we voted massively for obasanjo... Obasanjo even married from Edo state (Late Stella).

SE also gave massive vote to obasanjo too. Please be careful with you say in public.

Falae was alliance for democracy candidate and the ones the yorubas wanted .He was A nadeco member ,he was former finance minister ,went to Yale.Good man.
But because you will always go against yorubas ,you went to vote obj , military man and ally of the oppressors of the Nigerian people . Somebody that is against restructuring ,an half Igbo and half Yoruba man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Jack500:

Tinubu will never step down for any obituary, those that want to die, should go and die.

See this one, God bless Nigeria because obituary is on the ballot, no more Biafra?

Don't worry, Your sense will fly back in February, after your obituary candidate has lost woefully.

Any pigs that shout Biafra or death by that time will be killed at sight.

Mugu

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.