Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan (45094 Views)

Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Smith414: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

how much do u make daily
na olosho this one be, na so them stwepid
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by NUJABEZ: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omawumi17:
As a young hustler, I went to ojoo area in Ibadan to hustle
Luckily I was able to make 2300 naira profit
Excitedly, I took a Keke from ojoo to bodija and to buy some food stuffs from the profit. At all at all na winch
Unfortunately, the Keke dropped me in front of Amala skye �
I said to myself, babe, life is too short, enjoy small na
Na so I enter say make I spent 500 from the profit.
I saw people picking plate and a woman was scooping Amala into their plate
I picked mine too and she asked how many?
I said merin which means four little scoop
I moved staright to the ewedu and gbegiri line, the soup was enough for up to 4 persons
Next was the stew and meat line
I did not bother to ask the guy the price cos I thought at all at all meat ll not pass 500
I collected one bokoto
Na so I say make I pay money o
I handed 1k note to the cashier and he demanded for More
Kilode?
He said those tiny scoops I thought was 50# is actually 100# and since I collected 4, the Amala is 400. Mogbe!
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
He gave me the option of assorted 500
I grudgely accepted and ended up eating 900 at a go
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No
Will I return back? Yes if I get sponsor
Did I get food stuffs, yes only potatoes and crayfish
Moral lesson: Always ask questions, no matter how silly
It's your girl poshscents Ibadan �

Moral lesson
Ps: I rarely eat out

I'll like to dash you some money to encourage you. Don't worry, someday, you will be able to buy without looking at money if you keep yiur hustle up. Mention me on a dead thread with your account and bank. Take care.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Sensiblerealist: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you Noor get money, noor just near � or turkey �
for Lekki restaurants, na die ooo.
Me go just waka jeje lay low for 2 small � and one �
eyinola:
That's how I ate fried rice and chicken in lekki yesterday when time reach to pay dem say na 4500 grin, I still dey think am since yesterday and worst part is ino belleful grin. Thank God say i gold my card
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by highbee02: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Next time u visit Oojo, there's Amala joint @ the motor park behind LADEGBUWA FILLING STATION. U will surely enjoy the meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by dontrulee: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Amala skye and Amala village na correct Amala joint for Ibadan. Damn too sweet! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
NUJABEZ:

I'll like to dash you some money to encourage you. Don't worry, someday, you will be able to buy without looking at money if you keep yiur hustle up. Mention me on a dead thread with your account and bank. Take care.
Awww
Thank you so much
Done that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by yom2(m): 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:
where you choose to eat is your decision I'm only yelling you that if you work harder you can eat st better places that are more expensive. Don't come here and cry over 900naira spent in a local joint. While your mates are spending 20-40k on a plate of food without winking.
20k 40k!! She for Sheraton I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by yom2(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2022
youngsahito:
you can't spend ordinary #1500 on yourself and u galz will want a guy that will take u out to spend more than 20k on you. Make una dey fear God oooo!!! Say guyz dey try una no just want appreciate.
shebi na di mumu guys way dey spend am
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Okobola146: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Omowumi17 walahi talahi you fall my hand o. Ahun ni e jo.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by RichAbujaGuy: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2022
This thread be in the food section and the poor un-blessed wretched ppl still find a way to bring politics into the topic o. grin

Good idea to make and enjoy your own amala when possible.

This guy even pray and give thanks for his own bowl, as we all should. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir37ziBba6I
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by NUJABEZ: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:

Awww
Thank you so much
Done that

You are welcome. You can remove it now. Done.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by tonididdy(m): 1:50am On Aug 25, 2022
A girl eating amala

....big turnoff angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by kiyomi(m): 2:48am On Aug 25, 2022
[Yu dy reason. especially dat woman opposite state high court.. Ani se agbako
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by olaniyilukman(m): 4:26am On Aug 25, 2022
jonahhh:

Ask yurself the right question, are you being realistic with yurself?
Help me ask stallion horse oh, such is type live fake life through out thier existence and when they are damn broke, they will now resort to fraud and thieving....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by olaniyilukman(m): 4:34am On Aug 25, 2022
yom2:
shebi na di mumu guys way dey spend am
Honestly, how will you spend 20k on top food just because you want to impress your opposite sex, it is economical unreasonable...
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by dalass(f): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
Excitedly, I took a Keke from ojoo to bodija and to buy some food stuffs from the profit. At all at all na winch
I moved staright to the ewedu and gbegiri line, the soup was enough for up to 4 persons
I did not bother to ask the guy the price cos I thought at all at all meat ll not pass 500
I collected one bokoto
Kilode?
He said those tiny scoops I thought was 50# is actually 100# and since I collected 4, the Amala is 400. Mogbe!
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No

Moral lesson

Quite hilarious.... At least you eat wetin your mind desire after earnings wink

It's a popular eatery yet you spent only #900..... At least it's cheap compared to some other parts of the country
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by blazer90707: 5:45am On Aug 25, 2022
xpressionx:
Abuja amala is highly overrated.
Only 3 amala spots are the best.
There is one in kubwa that annoys me most,there amala is not even sweet,but their meat is more expensive the the finest amala spots in town.

I no sabi their adviser sef.
Which one annoys you, The next Amala, Amala 360 or Amala plus xtra
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by geewean(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Guy this mind game you are playing is very dumb.You want to rubbish her legit profit and self esteem so that behind you DM her for one night stand in Lagos.

The innocent girl is entitled to air her opinion about her experience in a local food Joint.She didn't solicit an action to be taken against the seller.Considering her location where economic activities isn't as heavy as you have in Lagos she is proud of her LEGIT less than 3k profit.

You coming here with your "vague double your hustle" mentality without clarity is so funny.Comparing her to others that spend 20 to 40k on a meal in Lagos shows how morally bankrupt you are.

Connecting the dots well....Double your hustle & You mates are spending 20k to 40k a meal points to telling her to sleep with dogs to warn 6 figures or oloshoing up and down.

I am super sure that your situation is beyond yabaleft capacity.Na to tie you for bush pour fermented coco yam water in ur body at least in 30 minutes time ur brain go rest.

@OP please don't mind the fool.Next time ask questions no matter how u sound so as to get clarity.Continue in your legit work with time and Gods grace you will sponsor poor kids who can't afford meals .Leave those Lekki life ooo.Many of them are empty psychopath who eat feaces of whites at night and parade themselves in Lekki at day to claim porshe.With your millions think of impacting life kos life is more than 40k lunch at Amala heaven in Lekki.
If he DM you for one night stand bring him here many Nairalanders will drag him like generator...hahahahahaha

Stallionhorse:
where you choose to eat is your decision I'm only yelling you that if you work harder you can eat st better places that are more expensive. Don't come here and cry over 900naira spent in a local joint. While your mates are spending 20-40k on a plate of food without winking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by JuanDeDios: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
I collected one bokoto
Kilode?
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No

Moral lesson
You're a good writer. I volunteer to buy you a nice meal of your choice at any restaurant in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:

What do you mean work harder?

Does working harder necessarily translate to better pay?

I don't see the relevance of your post(s).

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

What do you mean work harder?

Does working harder necessarily translate to better pay?

I don't see the relevance of your post(s).

Someone that did menial jobs in the past and probably earning l120k monthly yet feeling on top of the world.

The least he could have done was to encourage her and not bad mouth her humble earning of 2300,yes its small but with persistent and focus it will get better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by ehinmowo: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
I collected one bokoto
Kilode?
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No

Moral lesson

Sponsor?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Ibadan wasn't like b4 anymore , when I was schooling then at Ibadan the best Amala joint for both UI and poly students was songo, just enter their with little amount and see how u would behappy wit that little money, and if u can try enter Saki again were they go finish u with Amala and wara u would ever forget ur name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Ofemmanu1: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
Mousuf 100ml Not really designers But really nice
Good am Lady Omawumi17, how much is it? Best price pls.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Benprass(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Shut up this is how you people push someone to go into crime! All in the name of food and to spend more in order to impress the street.

Are you mate not leaving in the best cities in the world are you mate not worth billions.
If you want to encourage someone do it in a good way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Teeboi56: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
I collected one bokoto
Kilode?
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No

Moral lesson
Since I married 2years ago it was hard for me to eat outside

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Dewvy(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2022
YOLO my dear.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by harmony75: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Send me your account lemme credit you the 2.3k you earned. Glad you enjoyed the food! Eat good food first, ask questions later! grin grin

PS: Nairalanders don’t quote me for free money. Thanks
God bless you she's real I like her spirit!
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by AlphaStyles(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
lolz
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Good am Lady Omawumi17, how much is it?
Best price pls.

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by SouthSouth1914: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
harmony75:
God bless you she's real I like her spirit!

Very real my brother.., you hardly find these kind of people around especially here on Nairaland where almost everyone is fake asss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You're a good writer. I volunteer to buy you a nice meal of your choice at any restaurant in Lagos.
Awww
Thank you so much
But my location is Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.