Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan (45121 Views)

Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by temmienewells(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Op, where do you make up to 2.3k daily, i fit dey show face?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Abicarrick: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
This life sef... A guy will take this same
lady out now, and she will expect to eat everything that is sold there

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by happney65: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
sniperwolf:
I was actually there today. Had fish and goat meat with the amala for 3,600

How's your poultry farm?still going?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by benzion72(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
My own experience, while hustling for job I went to Abuja on budget. I asked for eba everything 100, they ask for soup I said vegetables soup. After eating I brought out 100 to pay so the cashier said my money is 200, how come the said vegetables is 100. Haa big problem. For Ile Ife where came from all soup is free, they detained me, I showed the my certificate everything thing they said all na lie. Long story short na one Igbo man paid for the vegetables

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by JuanDeDios: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:

Awww
Thank you so much
But my location is Ibadan
Ah, that's a pity. You don't visit Lagos?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Occurstaem(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
ThierryJay:
Very funny. The way you write reminds me of one lady moniker that used to write on Nairaland about her funny daily hustle experiences like 3 to 4 years ago. Can't remember the name but I think it starts with D or N and has "girl" inside. Lots of peeps enjoyed her write ups and encouraged her to go professional in writing.

Unfortunately she has disappeared for some time now from here. If you recall who I'm talking about please remind me of the name.
Maybe NaijaSingleGirl
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by MeezPat(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Maxxim:
Reminds me of Amala Ibadan at Nobex bus stop
Hello Neighbour.... angry grin grin angry cheesy
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by mariahAngel(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You can pay for the food for her from Lagos, you know?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by lollybee15(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin, so interesting.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Yes
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by olyrayy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
nihinlade:

Yes o. There is a new and better and more modern restaurant beside iya Yusuf. That is where I eat anytime I am in Ilorin.

Yeah... I know that place. Forgotten the name though.

God! I miss Ilorin �
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Maxxim: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
MeezPat:
Hello Neighbour.... angry grin grin angry cheesy
Oya nw cheesy, I finally met someone who sabi places
I used to enjoy their dishes each time I visit, you live around there? I actually live at ikotun.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by godwon01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Girls are generally stingy. I am sure if you had gone there in company of a guy , you would have stuff hell for his life. The lesson learned is ,when you followed guys out ,try and be considerate in your demand. Secondly , any amala you eat outside ,you will never get full to your satisfaction. Some of this Amala seller use margical broom to Wash the mortal they use to prepare the amala. They go to the extent of putting margical things inside the fire they are using to prepare the food. Any where you see Amala spot where people are rushing , they had gone several miles away. Always prepare your food , don't eat outside.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by sniperwolf(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
happney65:

How's your poultry farm?still going?

Excellent. Came to procure battery cages for ongoing expansion
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by JuanDeDios: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:

Yes
When next are you visiting?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
JuanDeDios:

When next are you visiting?
Tommorow �
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

You can pay for the food for her from Lagos, you know?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by happney65: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
sniperwolf:

Excellent. Came to procure battery cages for ongoing expansion

Ohh your battery cage seller lives in Ibadan?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Ofemmanu1: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:
I'm in Kogi-state, I will arrange for logistics and get back to you.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by ThierryJay: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Occurstaem:

Maybe NaijaSingleGirl

Yes she's the one. Someone had already revealed that.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by sonnyudoh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
If I say ur the most Lucky guy in the world u no go believe this exact thing happened to me at that exact spot and I spent N6,800 untop Amala boss I collected 4snails I been think say na N200 for one omo
Omawumi17:
As a young hustler, I went to ojoo area in Ibadan to hustle
Luckily I was able to make 2300 naira profit
Excitedly, I took a Keke from ojoo to bodija and to buy some food stuffs from the profit. At all at all na winch
Unfortunately, the Keke dropped me in front of Amala skye �
I said to myself, babe, life is too short, enjoy small na
Na so I enter say make I spent 500 from the profit.
I saw people picking plate and a woman was scooping Amala into their plate
I picked mine too and she asked how many?
I said merin which means four little scoop
I moved staright to the ewedu and gbegiri line, the soup was enough for up to 4 persons
Next was the stew and meat line
I did not bother to ask the guy the price cos I thought at all at all meat ll not pass 500
I collected one bokoto
Na so I say make I pay money o
I handed 1k note to the cashier and he demanded for More
Kilode?
He said those tiny scoops I thought was 50# is actually 100# and since I collected 4, the Amala is 400. Mogbe!
Meat nko
He said the meat is 1000
Na so I shout o
Eyo kuro o eni damu o
I no want
He gave me the option of assorted 500
I grudgely accepted and ended up eating 900 at a go
Was the food nice? Yes
Was I satisfied? Hell No
Will I return back? Yes if I get sponsor
Did I get food stuffs, yes only potatoes and crayfish
Moral lesson: Always ask questions, no matter how silly
It's your girl poshscents Ibadan �

Moral lesson
Ps: I rarely eat out
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

I'm in Kogi-state, I will arrange for logistics and get back to you.
Alright
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by sniperwolf(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
happney65:

Ohh your battery cage seller lives in Ibadan?

Yes
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Bobbybrwon(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omawumi17:

Thank you
by

How much?
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

If he's really serious about it, anything is possible nowadays. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bobbybrwon:
by

How much?
Nothing is too small
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Omawumi17(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
To all the amazing people who reached out to me via dm
Who encouraged me
Who supported me
Patronize me
I don't know you, but God sees your kindness and will surely reward you
Believe me, there are amazing people on the platform
I say a BIG THANK YOU to you all
I am so grateful
God reward you all abundantly
You can still support me by patronizing my brand
I sell perfumes and perfume oil, deodorant, I source for any type of designers perfume at amazing prices
Your referrals will go a long way
Thank you Naira landers
You guys are amazing

1 Like

Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

If he's really serious about it, anything is possible nowadays. grin

You are right.
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by troubleshooter: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I will like to sincerely buy you some more next week. Holla pls. God bless your hustle
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by Houserentprob(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
NUJABEZ:

You are welcome. You can remove it now. Done.
good evening sir, bro pls find me something even if na 200 I won’t mind pls or you can connect me with any available job pls. Thanks and remain blessed sir
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by hkidola00(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyview01:

I will search for Amala Skye when in Ibadan. Your description is mouth watering!
it opposite Skye bank (now Polaris bank)...that y it called Amala skye
Re: My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan by hkidola00(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Omawumi17:
Awww Thank you so much But my location is Ibadan
wotup I stay at moniya..let hangout sometimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got / See The Fish I Caught At Marwa Beach Today / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.