Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football (72367 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Photo: STRIKER NLA: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Fahd11: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
40 years ago.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Papichulostunne(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
That is a tinubu look alike.. Not tinubu
. Google search the picture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Chazb(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
To today I confirmed at majority of una no get sense again for wi country because he has fromed a political party on it own interests not he has turn to Messiah abi
With the kind of person that he's is now is that what Nigerian need at this moment?
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

So chief Nnamani followed me on twitter and we talked.... thank you sir

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by clevybrown(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

So chief Nnamani followed me on twitter and we talked.... thank you sir

Dis must be you right now... Dirty old pig Tinubu Orchine like u...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Remember it was the same brain that start the lekki free trade zone, the same brain behind lekki Sea port, Elko Atlantic city to mention few.

danngnews:

Yeah the brain that forgets the name of his party, that says pvc could expire, that wants Nigeria to employ 50 Million youths into the army and feed them with agbado, am sure this is the kind of brain you mean.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
I agree with you but what has the previous ones that are physically and mentally strength achievement? I did not mention name o. Why can't we work with visionary leader that set up a foundation while others continue to build on it.

rex21:

Abeg nor dey use this present US president as standard. Joe boy is no different from buhari. Na only the system of both countries naim dey different.
What Nigeria needs
In a president is both physical and mental strength. When we have a working system, then anybody can be president. How can someone who is shaking and showing signs of very old age be made president.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by ComeToJesus: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Even the shape of his stained diaper is very visible.

Way too low bro.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoL, why is it now that they didn't have work and family to look after? Why is it now they want to be looking for our well being of you and I? We didn't said they should be visiting us at home after election na. All we need is to stand with the masses when government are making some stupid policy. They will rather keep quiet and wait when the election are coming to tell us the policy's are bad etc. And opposition that can't criticize the government, when they are killing innocent people but now want the youth to vote for him.

rippa:

Lolz
So u expect them to be coming to your house to visit you everyday?
Bro, they have their own life, business, family, to look after.
Please all this rhetorics is not what we want now.
Judge them by what they have done with public money and the effect they have made in life. Thank God the 4 main candidates have all handled public offices
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes my brother. Is now they will be going to one event or the others. Surprised visiting etc. They will even visit common pepper seller all because they won't us to see them as messiah if the masses. All na wash

Michelle70:
exactly.
Bunch of rogues.
After we vote them in, na only siren u go hear
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Skyview01:

What labour?.

Who knew Tinubu during the "NADECO" days.?
Dude was always in the background waiting to cash in on the struggle.
leave that foolish brainwashed urchin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Sharap which Peter Obi?
except for physically strong, what other good trait does he have to counter the other two.

An agile thief
atleast he is strong so we want a stronger nigeria..tinubu needs to be admitted at the hos cuz he cant handle it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Sheggy13(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Your comment is not valuable without giving any option.
The likes of Sowore and Moghalu are better options. I seriously don't understand the attempts by people to suddenly cannonize and "saintify" Peter Obi. I stand to be corrected, there isn't anything spectacular he did as a governor of 8 years. He wasn't the best performing governor of his time, even within the South East not to talk of the entire country. He is part of the political class that has brought rot to this country. I don't see any remarkable difference between him and the likes of Tinubu and Atiku, aside him being younger than them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by baretalk: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
E mi Lo'kan , football is not for tired legs So is politics
You Obi supporters Ipobians seems perpetually foolish,.always joking around like clowns, politics is not comedy fools. Am sure your father can not play football or run at this age. The joke is on you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by rippa(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
citygarden:

LoL, why is it now that they didn't have work and family to look after? Why is it now they want to be looking for our well being of you and I? We didn't said they should be visiting us at home after election na. All we need is to stand with the masses when government are making some stupid policy. They will rather keep quiet and wait when the election are coming to tell us the policy's are bad etc. And opposition that can't criticize the government, when they are killing innocent people but now want the youth to vote for him.

I stopped judging them by that jare
APC did all of that and even more
They were constantly criticising the govt in power and we tot they are party forthe masses
They made us fall in love with them
Now look at where we are
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Testimony1988(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2022
But he can't try it now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by danngnews: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
citygarden:

Remember it was the same brain that start the lekki free trade zone, the same brain behind lekki Sea port, Elko Atlantic city to mention few.

You maybe right on those, but presently the brain is full of dust, I get am begore nobi property.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is Bola Tinubu playing football.

Photoshop. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by rex21: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2022
citygarden:

I agree with you but what has the previous ones that are physically and mentally strength achievement? I did not mention name o. Why can't we work with visionary leader that set up a foundation while others continue to build on it.

I'd love to indulge you in a conversation. Are you saying that we should vote in one who says do this, but doesn't have the strength to effect that wish ??
Moreover, which foundation was set up and by whom. Do enlighten me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Mrklemo(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2022
City boyyy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Lepon02: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2022
E don tey wey him knees don pafuka sef!

Ole nla, drug pusher oshi!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by felice1: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Hmm playing football with ring. Maybe an unofficial match�
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
This issue is very simple, I agree with you that tinubu is getting older which age isn't by his side. Now what I mean by the foundation he laid down while others continue building on it.
Lekki Sea port, Eko Atlantic city, Lekki free trade zone, Lagos state master plan etc. If tinubu didn't sacrifice his political career by bringing those who are capable to the work. You and I will not vote for them. Likes of fashola, Ambode, sowolu and he makes sure he pin them with competent teams like the commissioners that will work with them to achieve that vision. Tell me if opposition have taken over Lagos only for one term, did you think some of this project will be neglected. And we don't have a government that love continue his successor project, even in the same party. Everybody wants to put his own legacy which they won't finish at the end of their tenure. Those are few things about tinubu. I didn't said he is angel or he is not corrupt. All politicians are the same. But we need a visionary leader. Tinubu have never decamp from one party to the other since he became a governor. Politics is all about give and take. He has give a lot to people, mostly south west governors.

rex21:

I'd love to indulge you in a conversation. Are you saying that we should vote in one who says do this, but doesn't have the strength to effect that wish ??
Moreover, which foundation was set up and by whom. Do enlighten me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Remember experience is the best teacher, he will not be the one on field to achieve what the country needs. All what he do is to map out strategy, policy's, and give order to carry out the work done. Those previous ones that have the straight, mentally okay. Where have they lead this country to?

danngnews:

You maybe right on those, but presently the brain is full of dust, I get am begore nobi property.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by citygarden(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
We're now at the same page, LoL. This is the reason I said all politicians are the same. Forget about one claiming saint. It's a scam. Jonathan come with I have no shoe quotes. Obasanjo come with he was poor quotes, buhari come with Mr anti corruption quotes, is only yaradua that comes plan, Obasanjo do all the campaign for him. Now someone is now coming to us with another lamber. GO AND VERIFY.

rippa:

I stopped judging them by that jare
APC did all of that and even more
They were constantly criticising the govt in power and we tot they are party forthe masses
They made us fall in love with them
Now look at where we are
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by rex21: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
citygarden:

This issue is very simple, I agree with you that tinubu is getting older which age isn't by his side. Now what I mean by the foundation he laid down while others continue building on it.
Lekki Sea port, Eko Atlantic city, Lekki free trade zone, Lagos state master plan etc. If tinubu didn't sacrifice his political career by bringing those who are capable to the work. You and I will not vote for them. Likes of fashola, Ambode, sowolu and he makes sure he pin them with competent teams like the commissioners that will work with them to achieve that vision. Tell me if opposition have taken over Lagos only for one term, did you think some of this project will be neglected. And we don't have a government that love continue his successor project, even in the same party. Everybody wants to put his own legacy which they won't finish at the end of their tenure. Those are few things about tinubu. I didn't said he is angel or he is not corrupt. All politicians are the same. But we need a visionary leader. Tinubu have never decamp from one party to the other since he became a governor. Politics is all about give and take. He has give a lot to people, mostly south west governors.

First you agree that tinubu doesn't have age(physical strength) on his side, hence cannot handle the stress that comes with leadership.
Next, how can you be using federal govt and privately funded projects to judge the performance of a governor.
Now talking about his successors, why hasn't he replicated the same 'success' in other APC states of the south west where he is revered.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by danngnews: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
citygarden:

Remember experience is the best teacher, he will not be the one on field to achieve what the country needs. All what he do is to map out strategy, policy's, and give order to carry out the work done. Those previous ones that have the straight, mentally okay. Where have they lead this country to?

Tinubu represents and rightly so the evil dark forces that wants to keep this country down, anyone supporting such is either benefitting from the sorry situation we find ourselves today or plain stupid.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by nakotee: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If you are saying this because of personal intrest .......... you will reap the bigger part of Nigeria bad government

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by v2: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is his leg paining him?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Algold: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Go get a life man... Democracy is for people to decide who governs dem not hereditary

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Globad(f): 4:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Conrod:
He (tinubu)once described mrs kofoworala burknor his then deputy as a "stinking,sinking grandma.

Stinking? Your description isn't correct. Stop standing history on its head
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Conrod: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Globad:

Stinking? Your description isn't correct. Stop standing history on its head
Sinking ,crying grandma to be precise,...but whats the difference ?.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Globad(f): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Conrod:
Sinking ,crying grandma to be precise,...but whats the difference ?.

Why not simply accept your mistake?

There is no difference between sinking and stinking?

It takes courage to accept mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.