Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football (72411 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Photo: STRIKER NLA: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by 4teenblaq: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dey like koulibaly were go soon collect red card for on top of wotowo were e day collect from Leeds(peter obi)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by PlayerMeji: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hate Unlimited, let it begin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Lakside1955(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
I did not see him playing football, I only see him bending taking picture

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by ogaontop(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Q
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Gentlechika(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Even the shape of his stained diaper is very visible.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Offpoint1: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured had on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

70 years you say? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Codes151(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu fan
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Even the shape of his stained diaper is very visible.
You are just hating, and nothing good comes from hating, only blindness to facts.

I wonder how you will look like when you are old.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by zeenaman: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Old age is a virtue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Aguiyimba(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
E mi Lo'kan , football is not for tired legs So is politics

Double wahala for dead body, and the owner of dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Omoluabi16(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Are we saying Tinubu belongs to the past and should be confined there. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by zinaunreal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin how is this a throwback. Op better respect yourself. I was expecting a younger tinubu during 2nd World War grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by RingRoadMafia: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na only throwback photos Tinubu get?? Let him come and play footsie today let's see.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by willi926(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
N
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Playing ball on wrist watch?
That must be a Photoshop
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by DSC7: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin cheesy

I get am before no be property grin

He should try it now like charly boy we want to check something cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Traplord09: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Nigga wetin concern you with my comment

Shot up and be obedience

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by RZArecta(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
I get am before no be property cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by diggindeep: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is Bola Tinubu playing football.

Leave us, we don't want to be thrown backwards.

If he's that good, he should go help Manchester United out.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Vitally123: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

NA TODAY? Let's hear word, abeg.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by InvertedHammer: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured had on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

/
If he believed that a 83-years old man was mentally and physically incapacitated, he as a 83-yrs old man is being judged based on his assessments. So...no be we judge am grin
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEAjQbFbPo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by GoooodHardDick: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Sharap, which labour did Tinubu labour?
He laboured for his own pocket. A man whose source of wealth is questionable nai u deh defend

I'm surprised you're no longer supporting Tinubu but now against him grin. You attacked me some days ago for supporting Peter Obi and I'm glad you've understood what we've been saying that tinubu is a harden criminal and has no vision for Nigeria.

Las las tinubu urchins go receive Sense one by one. It's your turn to be liberated and I rejoice with you

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by hkunle71(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nag person wey chop belle full dey play football.
Me I just need breakfast here
1431677766 Access
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Rebirth212: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is lie from the pit of hell......
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

And if you've ever used the term "obituary" to describe Peter Obi, may your obituary be announced before the end of December 2022.

I've never laughed at Tinubu's I'll health and I never will. But you see all of you supporting him, pushing such an old man who physically and mentally isn't fit enough to even chair an event, talk more becoming president of the most populous black nation in the world which is Nigeria, I have one prayer for you guys;

as long as you wouldn't give a person like him any top position in your company(if at all you have any) may you never know success till you die. And may you all(Tinubu supporters) die as fools(for deceiving an old man who should be playing with his grand kids)..

That man would have been resting now if only you guys had told him the truth which is; he needs rest now more than he needs that office of a president.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Kenmatt(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
This I not Tinubu, stop lieing to us.

It would even be better you tell us this is Bobo Chicago, playing foot ball.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Infomaz(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So you actually believe he's 70 years old?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by mrkings84(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
I now see, so this APC people are fully ready to match Obi in all areas. So just because Obis picture of him playing football this morning surface so APC urchins as they are fundly called brought Tinubus own too.

Oya, make una bring video of Tinubu speaking at the NBA conference!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by cyndylove64(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As he has laboured had on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain so you actually believe he is 70yrs .... Smh

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Kaiser20: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
40 years ago when Tinubu was mentally and physically fit.
Anyways Shaa, there's time for every season under heaven.
It's time for him to Retire peaceful his family need him most not Nigeria
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by hohafrank(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
There is time for everything.That is why he should go rest because of ailments and old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.