Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football (72403 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Photo: STRIKER NLA: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
We no need throwback pics. Show me a recent pics make i turn to dracula. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by effort1: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured had on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

So chief Nnamani followed me on twitter and we talked....

If you ever mocked Jonathan despite the fact that he is old enough to be your father, may you never live up to his age before you die a painful shameful death.

Nobody ask your cursed party to present an 86 years old person with shaky hands as a candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Mayeldah(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured had on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

Go and sit down, upon all the swear wey we dey swear for Buhari he is still breathing and drinking kunu on top Nigeria matter

except say im JT is no longer functioning, that's why Aisha run go Dubai for fresh blood.

We wanted Tinubu to bring out a younger Man who run with legacies if at all he has any but he chose to have it all to himself

He is old and tired and deserve to be eatinn amala at Old people's home.

He won't be President, Its not his tiurn. Now is the turn of the Youths!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Diligent1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
if you talk like this you are no better than them who spoke foolishly.

Two people can't be mad... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind , Mahatma Gandhi.

You should watch the cheer all the crowd gave Peter Obi at the NBA program..

It's not about tribe or religion..m it's about the common people like you and I. And we are tired..

Whenever I get home and look at my little boy... My.heart beats fast... I don't want him tomsteuggle the way I did. I want a better Nigeria for him .

I am afraid for the country he will face if things don't change. Supposimg I am dead tomorrow, what hopes does he have? These things have made me decide Peter Obi is who we need.
This is what millions of other Nigerian young parents are thinking too.
Obi that cannot find solution to seat at home in his state, you must be a joker.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Alsenora: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
They are currently in possession mode. Their candidate that knows it all will soon be in power and as usual they won't be satisfied..
Michelle70:
I hate to see when people defend these politicians.

Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are all thieves and anybody whi defend them is an enemy of the country.
People that dropped this country where it is nai ona deh defend
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by ManOfSon: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
midehi2:

shocked cheesy

Those of you pushing this old, sick man on Nigeria, using the same shameless strategy that brought calamity on the country almost 8 years ago, providence will judge you all. Continue!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by scholes23(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is Bola Tinubu playing football.
see as baba posi like person wey get pile and groin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by KingOfTheDamned: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Diligent1:

Obi that cannot find solution to seat at home in his state, you must be a joker.

Are you a graduate ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Jcan: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
U no get political, marital, religious, and common sense.

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

.[/quote]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by openmine(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Recently or 25 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Jeffy1206(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Which year undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Even the shape of his stained diaper is very visible.

Jesus but why bro biko why? And you have father, pls why? Just because of politics that you will gain nothing from.

You really disgusted me with passion. Very bad of you. I spit!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by deltateam: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you people so petty like this?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by annyz: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
With his knee problem

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by anonimi: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

So chief Nnamani followed me on twitter and we talked.... thank you sir

Please how is looting the people’s commonwealth equal to sacrifice? Are you confused about what sacrifice means

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by IzzyAgu: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

This man short oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Invest4growth: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is playing football now the yardstick for measuring the fitness of our candidates. Please let us be realistic. He might find other means of exercises more acceptable. When have you seen dangote, Elumelu, Adenuga, Otedola play football as part of their fitness routine. We need to put more realistic issues on the table.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Playermayweda(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Jesus but why bro biko why? And you have father, pls why? Just because of politics that you will gain nothing from.

You really disgusted me with passion. Very bad of you. I spit!!!

Politics you will gain nothing from?
See this tifnubu apologist.
If a disabled man becomes president you think say e no go affect you and that your papa for house.
I spit in disgust at the level of your imbecility with passion. Tueeh.
No be me go dey follow idiots like you dey chop agbado and cassava.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by anonimi: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
deltateam:
Are you people so petty like this?

His e-warriors are working hard to find ways to distract us from examining his rotten Lagos records.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Abdu81: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
When he collapse, no call us.
Instead of resting at this age.
He is playing desperate football.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Oqw1: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by udemzyudex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7281215/tinubu-mocked-jonathan-giving-83-year-old
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Ibechris2: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I can show a video where Tinubu mocked Chief Aninih when he was only 83years old as a minister.

Keep quiet if u don't know what to say. Someone said,if u don't wabt people to unearth your secrets,don't join politics.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Tobijays: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
if you talk like this you are no better than them who spoke foolishly.

Two people can't be mad... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind , Mahatma Gandhi.

You should watch the cheer all the crowd gave Peter Obi at the NBA program..

It's not about tribe or religion..m it's about the common people like you and I. And we are tired..

Whenever I get home and look at my little boy... My.heart beats fast... I don't want him tomsteuggle the way I did. I want a better Nigeria for him .

I am afraid for the country he will face if things don't change. Supposing I am dead tomorrow, what hopes does he have? These things have made me decide Peter Obi is who we need.
This is what millions of other Nigerian young parents are thinking too.
Peter obi can't be President you wanna bet?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by udofia234(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hahaha! Photoshop at work!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Enecleb20(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Una dey funi o!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nss7ku: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
my next president
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by akbonus: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
TINUBU IS 86 YEARS NOT 70,IF DOES'NT WANT INSULT HE SHOULD GO BACK TO BURDILLON AND ENJOY HIS OLD AGE AND HIS LOOT IN RETIREMENT,MAYBE WITH HIS DRUGS.ALL OVER THE WORLD THEY INSULT POLITICIANS,TINUBU INSULTED GOOLUCK AGAIN AND AGAIN,TINUBU INSULTED TONY ANENIH DURING OBJ's REGIME THAT OBJ WAS APPOINTING A TONY ANENIH THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHERE KEY PAD IS IN A COMPUTER,SO HE IS GETTING SERVED NOW.OOH KARMA NIGERIANS LOVE YOU SO MUCH,CONTINUE TO DO YOUR WORK ON THE SO CALLLEED OLD MAN.OLD MAN INDEED.IS 70 YEARS EVEN AN OLD MAN?PASTOR ADEBOYE IS OVER 80,WHY IS TIFNUBU 70 AND LOOKING LIKE 90?I BEG MAKE UNA SAY SOMETHING ELSE
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by nsiba: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Why my comment dey pepper your soul

Becos u be real mumu supporting a criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.