Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football (72407 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Photo: STRIKER NLA: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by onuman: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
No saner person plays football while still wearing watch and ring.
Reexamine Tinubu and his public display of affluence.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by maliblack: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
I dont think that is Tinubu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Nonexisting: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

So chief Nnamani followed me on twitter and we talked.... thank you sir

Hypocrite. But you go about mocking other people. When it gets to your turn, you turn around and curse people. The curse is on you and your cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Themandator: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is Bola Tinubu playing football.

Why is the picture not available online?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by FireUpNow(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The body is designed to grow old
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by mekusmanuel(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
We need no throwback
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by sabreal: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
must thjis man loe with everything?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by mettyayos: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
With his ring and watch ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Corridon: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May all those who mock Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his old age at 70 never see the prime age of 70

As he has laboured hard on NADECO fight for democracy, sacrificed for AD, AC, ACN , APC all those who wish his labour should go in vain shall suffer in vain

May those who mocked Jonathan with mock coffin end up in coffin sooner than later.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by rippa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
citygarden:
Forget about this people, all politicians are the same. Is when election are coming they always resurface. After election they go back to their base. USA president is above 70 years
What we need is Brain strategy
Lolz
So u expect them to be coming to your house to visit you everyday?
Bro, they have their own life, business, family, to look after.
Please all this rhetorics is not what we want now.
Judge them by what they have done with public money and the effect they have made in life. Thank God the 4 main candidates have all handled public offices
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by penearth(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Haaaaaaa footballer wearing ring nd chain with watch. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by MrBONE2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Even the shape of his stained diaper is very visible.

Aswear Mods this is very painful please ban the Savage Bwana grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by SenatePresdo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

And any day you, or your loved ones mocks anybody older than them.. Even if the person is 25 years..

May that your generation no reach 25 years

You be Bastard pikin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by eguarojeona: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu push and start Ahmed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by deebrownneymar: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Even if this photo is not doctored we won’t vote for the crooked Tifnubu. We are Obidient
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Cmanforall: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Is this a joke? grin

Playing football with wristwatch and ring?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Hanndye: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where is the ball?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by sexuential: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Nigga wetin concern you with my comment

E pain u, chei
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Babaken(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You lie bbaadd there's adage that say if old man no respect himself small children go use am do yeye.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Oye4u(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ojigbijigbi......

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by dazzlingd(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
This should be in like early 18th century
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Diligent1(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you a graduate ?
Yes, I have HND in Accounting.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by juniorstar(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Edited photograph
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by adesure02(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's #200 okro for my side oo

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by adesure02(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's #200 okro for my side oo grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Berlindefense: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Captain Agbado Cassavani
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Viscuz: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is now a chief and no more iyamiri or iPob.

You are daft my son .

And you will continue to be oppressed nd fed by your oppressors
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by fijiano202(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

so all the Mods don't see anything wrong in this post.. Nairaland.com is finished.. Weldone osewa

It's normal for people to have different views.. Not rain curses on them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by jchioma: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Offpoint1:

70 years you say? grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu is younger than Charlie Boy!

The gods must be crazy!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Yankee101: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Like you said..,,
Na throwback
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football by Yankee101: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
adesure02:
That's #200 okro for my side oo
Why you no go kuku plant garden for house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.