Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (25494 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by LegendHero(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
all the contestants are thieves and devils . But trying to underrate Agbado’s achievements in Lagos state shows your level of hypocrisy..

In terms of track record , corruption, political structure and exposure, Tinubu beats them all.

The two reasons I will not vote tinubu na because of age and and his indirect involvement in the endsars saga.. if he was young and vibrant and didn’t have hand in the endsars , I will be at the front campaigning for him cos truth be told HE PERFORMED VERY WELL while in power..

Bro respectfully, you are just as foolish as the guy you quoted if you think Tinubu got an involvement in Endsars shooting at Lekki.

I always question the IQ of any informed person parroting that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
Yes he does especially in terrorism. A full Boko Haram member.
The other is an IPOB LORD
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
all the contestants are thieves and devils . But trying to underrate Agbado’s achievements in Lagos state shows your level of hypocrisy..

In terms of track record , corruption, political structure and exposure, Tinubu beats them all.

The two reasons I will not vote tinubu na because of age and and his indirect involvement in the endsars saga.. if he was young and vibrant and didn’t have hand in the endsars , I will be at the front campaigning for him cos truth be told HE PERFORMED VERY WELL while in power..
He has nothing to do with Endsars ... be informed.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:

The other is an IPOB LORD
better to be an Ipob asking for secession cause it is a right than to be a terrorist Boko Haram.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=walefresh3 post=115976701]

Peter obi cannot do anything ... His a failure Personified....No tangible infrastructures / development he can come campaign with... He was just talking and nothing more...

If him no say him good why he no dey advise anambra governors ?...

Anambra is nothing to write about...

You bought everything Peter Obi, the former Anambra state governor said on 1st October 2016 then you will surely have a rethink after reading this .

#walefresh3
@walefresh3
Though i didn't mention peter obi in my comment, thanks for reminding me.
I will still vote for him, if it is a mistake, i am ready to take the responsibility..
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

….people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu, Gbajabiamila, Joe Igbokwe and sooo many others!! grin grin

Who are the "soooo many others"?

These people you mentioned, how have they moved Nigeria forward?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by bunminikan(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
Honourable kasim shettima at the NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRSte3vxVw
This guy make sense o. He's just selling OP to the country. What a wonder!
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
better to be an Ipob asking for secession cause it is a right than to be a terrorist Boko Haram.

Exactly...
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Yes, of course they have in parts of the country that embrace progressive policies!
Have things remained static in your Village in the past 25 years? If so, whose fault is that? ….don’t you have a governor collecting handouts from Abuja every month plus security vote which they probably salt away in Dubai or Switzerland? Try cast your blame net elsewhere pls!
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Billmos: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Its high time we judge these men best on their past records when they were governor apart from Atiku who can only tell us what he can do in some certain situations,but obi, tinubu n shetima,okowa,datti should campaign on what d did n house of representatives member should campaign on how many constituency projects he has attracted to his constituency,all these reeling out data,figure done in china n Egypt is not what we are looking for.tell us what u did in ur state when u were d gov n what u can bring on board to improve d state of d nation.we don't need good speech n no action.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

Yes, of course they have in parts of the country that embrace progressive policies!
Have things remained static in your Village in the past 25 years? If so, whose fault is that? ….don’t you have a governor collecting handouts from Abuja every month plus security vote which they probably salt away in Dubai or Switzerland? Try cast your blame net elsewhere pls!

You way way off the mark.

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nasir123(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Does it make sense to you that Shettima could fly all the way from Borno State to represent someone that lives 15mins away from the Venue?

Collect your money and be loyal to your conscience.. Obidience is still better than sacrifice....

Be wise !

This is something some of you don't understand.
This move by Tinubu and Shetima is to revitalize Shetima's image in the media which will definitely assist in killing the muslim muslim issue.

This is a perfect Political MoVE I must say.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
People migrate for various reasons. I can show you more than 50 Lagosians who.migrated to Abuja. Some.lagosians have even migrated to Uyo etc. So stop with this nonsense.
Igbos have been migrating to Lagos even before Tinubu was born so using that is dumb.

Go and check the stats. Top 4 states with less poverty, Anambra is there. No borno.
Top 4 states in education anambra is there..no borno.
Top 4 states in HDI, Anambra is there no borno.
Top 6 most developed Nigerian states, Anambra is there...no borno.

Note; Anambra was never a capital.
Anambra was destroyed to the floor by Nigerian forces and yet the people grew it back.

So go n sit-down n talk something else.

Lol. Point is that Obi did not create any paradise in Anambra. He failed leading to many Anambra indigenes to flee permanently to States with better opportunities like Lagos. There are even simple comparisons.

Bodies were dumped in Anambra rivers under Obi and the man we all know is almost certainly behind the killing, I.e James Nwafor, kept working with Obi and even for his successor Obiano. That is seriously bleeped up and creepy as a direct indictment of Obi as a contributor to the problem rather than delivering solutions as he was voted to do.

Meanwhile Tinubu created RRS and a raft of security solutions that transformed Lagos, almost overnight, from a crime-infested city to arguably the safest State in Nigeria taking into account the population and diversity of Lagos.

Why then will Anambra folks not move from their failed State under Obi to Lagos working brilliantly under Tinubu?

Obidullards make a lot of noise but the fact is that Obi
failed as governor of Anambra and his leadership CV should be compared with that of a Lagos local government chairman never Tinubu.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by lebienconnu: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Many of them knew nothing about Shettima previously and, in their prejudiced and bigoted minds, are now shocked and suicidal upon learning that a Northerner and "aboki" can be this eloquent and brilliant.

More heartache to come for them because I have always known Shettima to be a charming, eloquent and very engaging orator. Again, Asiwaju shows brilliantly that a leader is only as effective as those he chooses to work with him/her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCR_Ynd7lwM

As far as selecting effective and efficient teams is concerned Asiwaju is the best.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Point is that Obi did not create any paradise in Anambra. He failed leading to many Anambra indigenes to flee permanently to States with better opportunities like Lagos. There are even simple comparisons.

Bodies were dumped in Anambra rivers under Obi and the man we all know is almost certainly behind the killing, I.e James Nwafor, kept working with Obi and even for his successor Obiano. That is seriously bleeped up and creepy as a direct indictment of Obi as a contributor to the problem rather than delivering solutions as he was voted to do.

Meanwhile Tinubu created RRS and a raft of security solutions that transformed Lagos, almost overnight, from a crime-infested city to arguably the safest State in Nigeria taking into account the population and diversity of Lagos.

Why then will Anambra folks not move from their failed State under Obi to Lagos working brilliantly under Tinubu?

failed as governor of Anambra and his leadership CV should be compared with that of a Lagos local government chairman never Tinubu.
Lol Lagos paradise? I wonder what I will call Kigali then hahahahaa.

According to stats Lagos is one of the worst cities to live in. So underdeveloped n dirty. Lagos is a failed city n jam-packed. Transportation system is a failure etc.

Atleast Obi help in making Anambra top 4 in HDI.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol Lagos paradise? I wonder what I will call Kigali then hahahahaa.

According to stats Lagos is one of the worst cities to live in. So underdeveloped n dirty. Lagos is a failed city n jam-packed. Transportation system is a failure etc.

Atleast Obi help in making Anambra top 4 in HDI.... That's ok for me
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Solsix(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

You are blind to what is so obvious. Tinubu has always understood the importance of teamwork and this is why one of his main strenght is selecting the best leaders available to help him deliver solution.

This trend shows in his choice of VP whereas non of the other candidates can show even a minimally effective history of convening great leaders to achieve great things as Asiwaju has done consistently throughout his career.

Part of the problem with Nigeria is how the average Nigerian is always seeking one messiah 'alagbara'. This is why there is a church in every corner of Nigeria whereas the thinking should be "heaven help those who help themselves".

No.single.man can do it all but the man who delegates brilliantly can. Tinubu is outstanding in that regards. Again he has pulled off another masterstroke with his choice of Shettima.

I know you are disappointed and upset but get used to Tinubu benefitting from the brilliance and eloquence of his deputy. cool
I ask a simple question and u are ragging.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by rex21: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make political progress.
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.
You see, there is always one problem with every argument/discussion and that is the issue of subject matter.
All three candidates failed in nailing the subject matter, but it seems shettima' was the worse. Next is obi before Atiku.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Nasir123:

This is something some of you don't understand.
This move by Tinubu and Shetima is to revitalize Shetima's image in the media which will definitely assist in killing the muslim muslim issue.

This is a perfect Political MoVE I must say.

Indeed. A shame some cannot even use common intelligence God gave us all. Buhari did this with Osinbajo who was virtually unknown in 2014.

Once Osinbajo began speaking , on the campaign trail and on public stages , his eloquence and knowledge wowed so many and won Buhari a lot of fans. Especially in the SW where Buhari went on to win 5 out of 6 States in 2015 whereas he had never won a single SW State in all his previous attempt before 2015.

It is all politics. Tinubu chose a brilliant and knowledgeable orator who is also a popular, proven and visible leader in the North as a vote-winning strategy.

Now the main reason many of us support Tinubu, i.e his ability to spot and elevate brilliance of others, is being proven to some live and in 3D. cool

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by realmiracleakab: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Righthussle:

Abeg wey the powerful speech ?
as in, the way I got the news that the aboki blasted a boom I rushed out for data just to hear this memorised unnecessary quotes.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You way way off the mark.

I only engage in serious, meaningful and purposeful discussions…..I’m afraid this isn’t one of them. My time is simply to valuable!! cool cool
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Solsix:

I ask a simple question and u are ragging.

You asked a silly question and got a brilliant answer that should have educated and enlightened you if you are capable of objectively reading and comprehending what others write.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

I only engage in serious, meaningful and purposeful discussions…..I’m afraid this isn’t one of them. My time is simply to valuable!! cool cool

God bless you ojare. Exactly what I told the attention-seeking and annoying troll. Just shows what the guy is when other posters are deliberately avoiding him.

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... When did the North produce their first professors?

Igbo's intellect even in death still can't be matched by the Northern intellects till today.

This comment got me rolling on the floor. Imagine the lousy ignorance.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

Are you saying that Tinubu is not a serious, meaningful and purposeful discussion?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

respectfully, my DAD is just as foolish as the guy you quoted if he thinks Tinubu got an involvement in Endsars shooting at Lekki.

I always question the IQ of any informed person parroting that nonsense.

fixed.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that Tinubu is not a serious, meaningful and purposeful discussion?

Point is…YOU are not in a position to engage in a serious and meaningful discussion of the personality of Senator Tinubu since you admitted not knowing his antecedents or his contributions since he went into politics. I’m afraid it’ll be like going back to teach in kindergarten. Total waste of time!! cool cool
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by LegendHero(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
fixed.

Why you no come add respectfully to my own nao?

Na mumu go dey defend him family against abuse online by strangers. My papa no know you, so why him go vex for your abuse?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

Why you no come add respectfully to my own nao?

Na mumu go dey defend him family against abuse online by strangers.
My papa no know you, so why him go vex for your abuse?
lmao grin grin baba werey
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
lmao grin grin baba werey

On a serious note, you shouldn’t speak in the midst of informed people by saying you won’t vote Tinubu because of his activities in EndSars.

I assume you are Yoruba and one thing that differentiate us from other tribe is critical thinking.

You can have 99 reason for not voting Tinubu, it is your right. But trying to say Endsars is your reason mean that fell for propaganda and you’re no different from all those people that believed Buhari is Jubril.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
and you also try to get Tinubu health in order by that time ok

Even on deathbed, Tinubu is still miles ahead of Obi in intelligence and mental capacity.

Obi's brilliance is a hype, Shettima flogged him with eloquent delivery.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

On a serious note, you shouldn’t speak in the midst of informed people by saying you won’t vote Tinubu because of his activities in EndSars.

I assume you are Yoruba and one thing that differentiate us from other tribe is critical thinking.

You can have 99 reason for not voting Tinubu, it is your right. But trying to say Endsars is your reason mean that fell for propaganda and you’re no different from all those people that believed Buhari is Jubril.

Any Yoruba ghat wont vote Asiwaju, for whatever reasons, let him kuku no vote any person. That is far better than giving ibo a vote to unleash 1967 episode 2.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. / 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.