Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,029 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (25493 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
lebienconnu:

This line has expired. Use another one.

Meanwhile, BAT 2023

Indeed. Many of them knew nothing about Shettima previously and, in their prejudiced and bigoted minds, are now shocked and suicidal upon learning that a Northerner and "aboki" can be this eloquent and brilliant.

More heartache to come for them because I have always known Shettima to be a charming, eloquent and very engaging orator. Again, Asiwaju shows brilliantly that a leader is only as effective as those he/she chooses to work with him/her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCR_Ynd7lwM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by duality(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:
In my opinion, this speech cannot be compared to that of PO.

This man and his principal brought us to the sorry state we are in today. Yet, they are asking us to vote for them?

What's the logic here?

It's high time we tried something new. We must move away from this stale PDP-APC mixture and begin to consider a new alternative, like the LP and PO.

Shettima's speech is not bad. It's clear and straight to the point.

Obi's strategy of reciting the problems, is becoming too monotonous and predictable.

He needs to step up because much is expected.of him. I'm being honest here.

No one is more Obi-dient than me. But I just said the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

I think it is obvious that a leader who can build a great, enduring and conquering platform, i.e ACN, certainly qualifies to be viewed as being the best man to "rule Nigeria".

If you cannot see the simple and direct correlation perhaps it is because you're deliberately blinding yourself to it because what Tinubu did exemplifies courage, pioneering vision, loyalty, dedication to a cause and outstanding leadership brilliance.

Obi , Kwankwaso and Atiku, in contrast, have all been political prostitutes cynically looking for platforms to use for their own selfish agenda.

Tinubu, as is the case with the most outstanding leaders, improves and elevates everything he is associated with while others leave things worse off like Obi who inherited Ojukwu's APGA but left it fragmented and tattered when he fled the Party.

Offpoint...let's try again.

How does Tinubu forming ACN and then getting to APC make him the best man to rule nigeria?

How is Tinubu is a giant of a leader and creator of other great leaders?

How did Tinubu fight for democracy with nadeco?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:

He govern Anambra why nor turn it to a state he can live and call home ? He can't call Awka home but can invest Anambra money in his family business...
Today, Anambra has one of the least poverty rates in the country.
Top 3 in education. If Peter Obi can turn Nigeria like that as he did Anambra I'll.rather take that.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint...let's try again.

How does Tinubu forming ACN and then getting to APC make him the best man to rule nigeria?

Only m0r0ns waste time on mischief makers. Goodbye.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

No, I don’t. You guys seem to be living in a cocoon and refuse to see what’s happening in the rest of the world.
You think you’re the only ones that experienced COVID and trying to recover from the economic fallout. Your eyes will soon open!! cool cool
Your mumu to big. Is Zambia not part of the world? Abi didn't they too face Covid?
Why are they doing far better than us. Have some shame oga
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:

In every aspect he beats obi down every aspect I said ... you think it's all about lying and sweet mouth . As a governor and career wise,. Forget about all the noise yiu guys makes in the South ..
Yes he does especially in terrorism. A full Boko Haram member.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
shedy03:
unfortunately, presidency is no where to groom people. Nigeria is bigger than Lagos.

True Leaders groom people in all spheres of their endeavour, even if they’re given charge to manage a market-place, their golden touch would be made manifest. So, come off the high horse my friend….what do you know about Presidency?

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Many of them knew nothing about Shettima previously and, in their prejudiced and bigoted minds, are now shocked and suicidal a Northerner can be this eloquent and brilliant.

More heartache to come for them because I have always known Shettima to be a charming, eloquent and very engaging orator. Again, Asiwaju shows brilliantly that a leader is only as effective as those he chooses to work with him/her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCR_Ynd7lwM
Wow!....I just watched this video you posted and I am amazed the more about the personality of Kashim Shetima.
I have never watched him speak before in person or on tv or video but since yesterday he has won my heart because I had to go back and watch videos of him just as this one you posted and then I realized why Asiwaju picked him.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2022
barcaboi:

Compare Lagos and Anambra then let’s compare structures in Borno and Anambra from schools and roads
Yes let's compare Anambra and borno.

We will start with.
Healthcare
Poverty rate
Employment rate
Roads
HDI etc.
Education
Are you on for it?

We will be using stats. To check the state with the least poverty rate.
Education attainment. Healthcare. Etc.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Only m0r0ns waste time on mischief makers. Goodbye.

Are you saying that you are a slowpoke?

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
Today, Anambra has one of the least poverty rates in the country.
Top 3 in education. If Peter Obi can turn Nigeria like that as he did Anambra I'll.rather take that.

Lol. I have a neighbour in Lagos who relocated here from Anambra. Everytime he goes back home he comes back to Lagos with 2 or more friends and relatives who stay in his home for a month or so and then move on to establish themselves in Lagos.

Those sort of realities speak powerfully about Tinubu's leadership superiority, in comparison to those competing with him to be President, more than the lies and propaganda you are selling here on behalf of the empty Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
Your mumu to big. Is Zambia not part of the world? Abi didn't they too face Covid?
Why are they doing far better than us. Have some shame oga

Lolzzzzz!
This one is now comparing Nigeria with Zambia…..bouhahaha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzzzz!
This one is now comparing Nigeria with Zambia…..bouhahaha! grin grin grin grin grin
lol.i thought you were comparing or using the covid that affected the world for reason Nigeria economy is in a poor state. I'm simply showing you Zambia economy is doing far better and its too went through covid.

Yet they didn't make excuses.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzzzz!
lol.i thought you were comparing or using the covid that affected the world for reason Nigeria economy is in a poor state. I'm simply showing you Zambia economy is doing far better and its too went through covid.

Yet they didn't make excuses. Simple
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Wow!....I just watched this video you posted and I am amazed the more about the personality of Kashim Shetima.
I have never watched him speak before in person or on tv or video but since yesterday he has won my heart because I had to go back and watch videos of him just as this one you posted and then I realized why Asiwaju picked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16RTmT6gAQI

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 989900: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2022
"A young man from India is about to be the Prime minister of the UK" . . . LoL Shettima -- you just shot yourself in the foot!
You discriminate against Igbos, you're rooting for an infirm 76 year old to be president.

BTW, Lagos is 5th/the largest economy in Africa; not 3rd.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Ylink4sure: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Sincerely,I was surprised by his intellect,his eloquence and demeanor!

A great VP pick! A kanuri man at that!

Staphylococcus:
Dude was on fire!

His brilliance is next to none!

A perfect vice for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by hohafrank(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2022
He speaks well.But unfortunately they are very deceitful.They tongue sweet talk.When they get there,they do what is in their mind.
Refer to their past records for verification.
Their agenda is to kill more Nigerian using Boko Haram.Affliction will not happen the second time.The people and almighty God have rejected them.
We are now Obidient.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. I have a neighbour in Lagos who relocated here from Anambra. Everytime he goes back home he comes back to Lagos with 2 or more friends and relatives who stay in his home for a month or so and then move on to establish themselves in Lagos.

Those sort of realities speak powerfully about Tinubu's leadership superiority, in comparison to those competing with him to be President, more than the lies and propaganda you are selling here on behalf of the empty Peter Obi.
People migrate for various reasons. I can show you more than 50 Lagosians who.migrated to Abuja. Some.lagosians have even migrated to Uyo etc. So stop with this nonsense.
Igbos have been migrating to Lagos even before Tinubu was born so using that is dumb.

Go and check the stats. Top 4 states with less poverty, Anambra is there. No borno.
Top 4 states in education anambra is there..no borno.
Top 4 states in HDI, Anambra is there no borno.
Top 6 most developed Nigerian states, Anambra is there...no borno.

Note; Anambra was never a capital.
Anambra was destroyed to the floor by Nigerian forces and yet the people grew it back.

So go n sit-down n talk something else.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

He’s grooming him now. Point is….he knows how to pick talents. He doesn’t pick mediocres. Keep watching!! cool cool

In which category do we put buhari...talent or mediocre?

By the way, who are the talents he has picked and groomed?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

APC is not a one-man party. Tinubu grooms leaders ….that’s why his mentees are making huge strides in all parts of the country.
When it comes to governing, you will see a battalion of enlightened people on the stage…..he knows how to pick them for effective accomplishment of the task at hand!

Who are his mentees that are making huge strides in all parts of the country.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

I think it is obvious that a leader who can build a great, enduring and conquering platform, i.e ACN, certainly qualifies to be viewed as being the best man to "rule Nigeria".

If you cannot see the simple and direct correlation perhaps it is because you're deliberately blinding yourself to it because what Tinubu did exemplifies courage, pioneering vision, loyalty, dedication to a cause and outstanding leadership brilliance.

Obi , Kwankwaso and Atiku, in contrast, have all been political prostitutes cynically looking for platforms to use for their own selfish agenda.

Tinubu, as is the case with the most outstanding leaders, improves and elevates everything he is associated with while others leave things worse off like Obi who inherited Ojukwu's APGA but left it fragmented and tattered when he fled the Party.
Tinubu is to sick. Final.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
duality:

Shettima's speech is not bad. It's clear and straight to the point.

Obi's strategy of reciting the problems, is becoming too monotonous and predictable.

He needs to step up because much is expected.of him. I'm being honest here.

No one is more Obi-dient than me. But I just said the truth.
He speech is very perfect.He always identify problems and give solutions
The points he always try to make is that all these problems would have been things of the past if the APC and PDP were serious in solving the problems.They are just there for person gains
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Maybe you were born during IBB’s regime….ask someone that knows the antecedents of Tinubu since he joined politics in the early 1990s.
They will enlighten you, my friend! grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shedy03(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

True Leaders groom people in all spheres of their endeavour, even if they’re given charge to manage a market-place, their golden touch would be made manifest. So, come off the high horse my friend….what do you know about Presidency?
I know nothing about presidency my oga, but Nigeria will not accept another unhealthy leader that will be causing go slow in our progress.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

Maybe you were born during IBB’s regime….ask someone that knows the antecedents of Tinubu since he joined politics in the early 1990s.
They will enlighten you, my friend! grin grin

Are you saying that you don't know Tinubus antecedents since he joined politics in the early 90s? Is that why you can't enlighten me?

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, are you saying that other Nigerians never migrated to Lagos before Tinubu became governor?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Na so dem write give buhari those days.. Infrastructure, fight corruption, end kidnapping, bla bla bla bla Now we have seen it all
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by walefresh3(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:
In my opinion, this speech cannot be compared to that of PO.

This man and his principal brought us to the sorry state we are in today. Yet, they are asking us to vote for them?

What's the logic here?

It's high time we tried something new. We must move away from this stale PDP-APC mixture and begin to consider a new alternative, like the LP and PO.

Only nyamiris and some brainwashed minorities we vote obi..... Take dis this to d bank... Go and watch many Yoruba programs on YouTube's you will see the rate they are campaigning vigorously for BAT.... Go to kogi and same pleateau state and see what's up there....

Social media will disappoint so many of you guys ... We are just waiting for campaign to start
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that you don't know Tinubus antecedents since he joined politics in the early 90s? Is that why you can't enlighten me?

….people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu, Gbajabiamila, Joe Igbokwe and sooo many others!! grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by walefresh3(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Na so dem write give buhari those days..
Infrastructure, fight corruption, end kidnapping, bla bla bla bla
Now we have seen it all

Peter obi cannot do anything ... His a failure Personified....No tangible infrastructures / development he can come campaign with... He was just talking and nothing more...

If him no say him good why he no dey advise anambra governors ?...

Anambra is nothing to write about...

You bought everything Peter Obi, the former Anambra state governor said on 1st October 2016 then you will surely have a rethink after reading this ….

The glowing ovation received by the former governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Gregory Obi on Independence Day during his address at the Platform may have turned out to be generated based on misinformation on the part of the former governor. Information available to 247ureports.com indicates that the former governor may have lied to the audience about his activities while at the government house in Anambra State.

Revealing the manner Chief Peter Obi governed the State was his kinsman and former top aide, Benji Obi [Mbuze Agulu] and close confident.

He disclosed to 247ureports.com that the address by his former boss and kinsman at the Platform on Independence Day drove him to open up on the skilled hypocrisy exhibited by Peter Obi repeatedly.

Benji Obi who served Peter Obi administration from the inception revealed that Peter Obi told a fable when he claimed to have ran a financially prudent administration.

“Peter Obi increased the money for his private kitchen at the government to N2million monthly and increased the feeding for the Police Officers attached to him to N7million monthly”.

But he pocketed the money. He stated that Peter lied when he said he stopped the buffet-styled dinner being served at the Government House.

“What he did was to sack all the previous cooks and butlers and employed over 30 cooks/butlers/Stewart from Akwa Ibom and expanded the kitchen budget”. He continued, “The bills are still there. It is verifiable… the Akwa Ibom cooks and Stewarts were over 20… so who were they cooking for? Buffet is always there… butlers and others… Prof Emenike Obi – Principal Secretary withdraws the money every month and pays him… and it is verifiable”.

Chief Peter Obi’s reference to his banning of alcoholic beverages such as Champagne at the government house was laughed at by his kinsman who pointed to the Squash Court located inside the government house renovated by the Peter Obi administration – that was utilized by Peter Obi as a makeshift warehouse for alcoholic beverages such as the drinks his company distributes in Nigeria.

The kinsman explained that Peter Obi was storing expensive alcoholic beverages purchased with state resources. The alcoholic beverages would then be sold to outsiders directly from the makeshift warehouse.

During festive periods, Peter Obi will use the beverages as gifts to select personalities across the state. The gifts would be received as coming from the state government. The kinsman revealed that a distant relative of Peter Obi by the name, Amaechi who was brought back from a monastery in Ebonyi State was made in charge of the drinks storage and distribution.

Only drinks that belong to Peter Obi’s distribution company were stored at the makeshift storage facility. Interestingly, immediately Peter Obi stepped away from office, the said Amaechi opened one of the largest alcohol distribution depot in Anambra State.

The depot is located behind the government house in Awka. “Amaechi is now a billionaire – opened a liquor distributorship behind the government house”.

Benji Obi did not hold back in pointing out the uncanny inconsistency between Peter Obi’s testament on his refusal to use the state resources voraciously on his personal transportation and unnecessary purchase of vehicles – and the actual reality on the grounds.

He revealed that Peter Obi was the one that built the first Helipad at the government house for his personal use. “Peter Obi used helicopters to travel often while he was the governor – and he usually travels alone or with one trusted aide”.

It was not a secret within the administrative circles in Awka. “When he went to the burial of his wife’s sister, he flew in a helicopter. He took off from the government house”. Benji Obi adds also that, “he uses the Church to trick people… he is not a true Christian… he attends Olumba Olumba Obu with the helicopter… always accompanied by Valentine Obieyem”.

Benji pointed to Ngozi Okoye as the go to person whenever Peter Obi wants to book a private jet or a helicopter for travels. Peter Obi always uses private jets to travel as often as any other state governor in Nigeria. “The records are there and can be made public”.

“Peter Obi purchased a bulletproof BMW for his wife and two bulletproof landcrusiers for himself. He even bought an additional one for his brother, Damian”.

Peter Obi prefers to use Okey Ezeibe to make vehicle purchases – through his Legacy Motors because of a favor granted by Okey Ezeibe when Peter Obi’s aide and man-Friday [Valentine Obieyem] was arrested hauling N250million from government house to his private office in Apapa, Lagos.

In explaining away the reasons he was hauling the cash, he gave Legacy Motors as an alibi – that the money was for the purchase of vehicles from a neighboring country – through Legacy Motors – that the money was being hauled for Legacy Motors.

He told the anti-graft agency that the vehicles being purchased were meant for the various head of service [HOS] and other permanent secretaries [PS]. Peter Obi got the HOS and the PS to play along. Their reward was Peugeot 406 each – he purchased each of the HOS and PS brand new Peugeot 406, as bribe.

The over 150 hummer buses purchased by the state government under the public mass transport bill for use for the ANIDS transport scheme, according to Benji Obi, turned out to be a corruption scheme to benefit an associate of Peter Obi.

At the eve of Peter Obi’s exit from the government house, he gave away the entire hummer buses to his associate by name Benji Uba – who immediately began repainting the buses and selling them off – and pocketing the proceeds. Not minding that the buses were state owned.

“Peter Obi should be careful the way he opens his mouth because we can expose him to the public enough to put him behind bars. Obiano does not want to probe him… he should shut up…” continued the kinsman who revealed that Peter Obi also received part of the controversial campaign funds distributed by the Jonathan campaign team.

“Peter Obi did not even utilize the money given to him for the purpose it was given”. He instead used the money for private business and to sponsor local political campaigns within Anambra such as that of Uche Ekwunife, Chinedu Idigo and others.

“We have information that he is lobbying to avoid being probed. What he does not know is that President Buhari is a no nonsense person. He does not take kindly to hypocrites and corruption”.

Benji Obi particularly pressed heavily that Peter Obi was “very corrupt”. He recalled how the then Governor Peter Obi would pack over 6 suitcases filled with foreign currency [mainly dollar] and then take off to see his blood sister [Matina] who is an ordained Catholic Sister at the Holy Rosary [HRS].

The then Governor Peter Obi would store the suitcases at the Sister’s residence at the Catholic owned premises.

The suitcases would then find another destination. Peter Obi would engage in the practice repeatedly until her dismissal.

According to Benji Obi, “Sister Matina was dismissed from the HRS after she was caught”. She left for the Congo following her dismissal but returned to the government house – where she stayed till the end of Peter Obi’s administration.

Peter Obi’s propensity for primordial corruption and extravagant lifestyle – the type only expected of a military dictator – is shown in his relationship with a one-time girlfriend and colleague by the name Adaeze Idigo – who rose from the position of deputy director to permanent secretary within the span of 2.5years.

According to Benji Obi, Peter Obi and Adaeze Idigo had a lovechild during their young years – a baby girl.

Peter Obi had started his primary school and secondary school education in Anambra north senatorial district – the same area where Adaeze Idigo hails from.

Peter Obi attended St Augustine Umuoba Anam and then Father Josephine memorial grammar school where he met Adaeze. The two conjugated and gave birth to a baby girl in the 70s. She currently resides in Alabama, USA.

When the Peter Obi’s lovechild with Adaeze Idigo wedded in the USA, the state government of Anambra State was represented by Professor Stella Okunna who gave $50,000 on behalf of the State. The wedding took place in Alabama.

Peter Obi’s treatment of Adaeze Idigo was simply extravaganza. She was given a landcruiser sport utility vehicle, her mother was given the same along with a driver paid for by the state government.

Her family [including the mum] were relocated to the suburbs of Enugu – into a new house purchased with the resources of the state. A power generator worth N2million was taken directly from the government house to her new residence.

Her brother, Chuka Idigo who earns a living as a contractor working almost exclusively for Anambra state alone also benefited immensely from Peter Obi’s extravaganza.

“He was given numerous contracts without due process… many of them weren’t executed including the house of assembly headquarters… and others.”

Benji Obi then made a startling revelation as to why Peter Obi had wanted the governorship to be zoned to the north senatorial district following his exist from the government house.

“He wanted to install Chinedu Idigo”, a brother to Adaeze Idigo. “They used Chuka Idigo to raise election money through the many contracts awarded him without due process.”

But it backfired because the people of the north senatorial district who were aware of the relationship between Peter Obi and Adaeze Idigo rejected the candidacy of Chinedu Idigo immediately it was announced to them by Peter Obi.

The choice of Willie Obiano was forced upon Peter Obi by the people of Anambra north senatorial district.
A source revealed that Peter Obi remains active in hoisting Chinedu Idigo as the governor of Anambra State – talks are ongoing as to which party to join to materialize the goal.

Peter Obi’s administration was typical of what is expected of a corrupt state government. Many of the contract awards were fraudulent and his claim of being financially prudent with state resource is fantasy.

This according to his kinsman and close political aide. “All contractors must have accounts with Fidelity bank… and all checks are collected at his house…”

Peter Obi claims his administration is not owing any contractor but “that is a lie” because “contractors were owed…Obiano is silently paying for works done during Peter Obi’s administration”.

According to Benji Obi, Governor Willie Obiano has asked Chief Peter Obi for forgiveness for any offense known and unknown to him.

He has asked both privately and publicly. “Still Peter Obi goes around talking about the Anambra Governor with disdain. Dr. Chris Ngige did not vilify him the way he is trying to do to Obiano. It is not fair.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Beats APC In Abuja / Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) / £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.