Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (25544 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2022
HONESTLY, NOBODY NEAR ASIWAJU IN TERMS OF PERFORMANCE AND EXPERIENCE. AGE ALONE IS THE BUT ..

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Great2017:

What did the APC deliver in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 if COVID 19 is your excuse?

If they had delivered Nothing, why did you guys vote them back in 2019….afterall, both Atiku and Obi (your new-found messiah) were also contestants then. Funny people!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2022
naijapips04:
Where is obis speech?

He was busy quoting China and Singapore in his speech grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Great2017: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

If they had delivered Nothing, why did you guys vote them back in 2019….after all both Atiku and your new-found messiah Obi were contestants then. Funny people!! cool cool

Tell me what the APC delivered?

Saudi Aramco's net income climbed to $48.4bn in the second quarter, up from $25.5bn in 2021. Is COVID 19 not affecting them? What did your NNPC deliver?

It is really difficult to defend lies and failure
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shedy03(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

APC is not a one-man party. Tinubu grooms leaders ….that’s why his mentees are making huge strides in all parts of the country.
When it comes to governing, you will see a battalion of enlightened people on the stage…..he knows how to pick them for effective accomplishment of the task at hand!
He did not groom shetima.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by buzweb: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
That was a very good speech I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Preciousgift90: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make political progress.
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.

Which nonsense psychology, when he turned Lagos State to home of agberos. God forbid bad thing
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Great2017:

Tell me what the APC delivered?

Saudi Aramco's net income climbed to $48.4bn in the second quarter, up from $25.5bn in 2021. Is COVID 19 not affecting them? What did your NNPC deliver?

It is really difficult to defend lies and failure

It always makes one smile when you guys try to compare yourselves with other parts of the world!
What do you produce in Nigeria besides Oil, which you cannot even refine by yourselves for domestic consumption?
No manufacturing industries….Nothing! Yet you want to compare statistics with the developed world.
It is simply laughable! Start by being more self-reliant and utilise the huge manpower resources at the country’s disposal. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dallasi: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Peter Obi should also call Abuja his home. It was built with a commonwealth fund. Why did Tinubu leave his home state Osun to migrate to Lagos?

/

So you agree now that Lagos is better than Anambra state?

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2022
shedy03:

He did not groom shetima.

He’s grooming him now! Point is….he knows how to pick talents. He doesn’t pick mediocres. Keep watching!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2022
stanluiz:
Will Tinubu come for presidential debate to meet Obi one and one ? wink Because he no fit send anymore to represent him.

See them praising shettima. Because they know their oga has nothing to suffer that's why he run away.

It doesn't end there. We are waiting for Asiwaju in presidential debate. He won't send shettima to there.

Atiku,obi and shettima are contesting.

Do you know what Tinubu has done in his political and leadership life to be thinking a debate with Obi can separate them?

Obi used APGA, left it worse off and fled from the party. In contrast Tinubu created ACN and steadfastly took the Party to the pinnacle of Nigerian politics by routing PDP in the SW entirely and positioning ACN as the official opposition Party of Nigeria by 2013-2014 when APC was formed.

Do you know the talent, pioneering vision and brilliance it takes to achieve that almost single-handledly while , in contrast, Obi's misadventure in APGA just shows he is an opportunist and user rather than a leader, a visionary and a pioneer as Tinubu is?

That is just one example. By the time we talk about Tinubu's fight for Nigeria's democracy, with NADECO, and then his formation of APC that deposed the biggest ruling political Party in Africa it should be obvious to even you that Tinubu is a giant of a leader and creator of other great leaders while Obi is merely a lower level and very average administrator. Never a leader of men and processes as Tinubu is.

I have even refrained from comparing Tinubu and Obi's like for like work as Governors because that would just be bullying.

If you think a political debate, glorified sales pitch at best, can replace literally thousands of amazing and pace-setting achievements of Tinubu we all witnessed, in comparison to the diasappointing and below average career of Obi, who has nothing of note he can present as his achievement in political leadership, it is obvious you lack sound judgement.

It is even troubling to note the level Nigeria has fallen to when we have the likes of Obi and Sowore running to be President of our nation in competition with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by temisartana: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2022
This man only come here to compaign as usual.

Their usual political gimmick. But it can't work this time around. This country is in dead state under APC government. We say no let's try something new
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Great2017: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

It always makes one smile when you guys try to compare yourselves with other parts of the world!
What do you produce in Nigeria besides Oil, which you cannot even refine by yourselves for domestic consumption?
No manufacturing industries….Nothing! Yet you want to compare statistics with the developed world.
It is simply laughable! Start by being more self-reliant and utilise the huge manpower resources at the country’s disposal. cool cool

But you claimed that Nigerians who point out the gross failures of this present Government are living in a cacoon. While Saudi Aramco is generating one of its biggest revenue inspite of your lame COVID 19 excuse, our NNPC, the equivalence of Saudi's Aramco, has nothing to show.

Like I said earlier, lies and failures are difficult to promote

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by colestephan86: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
It's all about fact and what they've done but not lies and international fabricated stats...
Even mr Peter obi called Lagos home and not Awka ... says Shettima
Shetima is absolutely intelligent, even obi applauded him

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make political progress.
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.

What are the important points Shettima made?

How does Tinubu understand the nigerian psychology?

How did Tinubu turn Lagos around?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by colestephan86: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
It's only idiots that didn't see the video that will commend obi, he continued to remind us of our problems but shetima Did absolutely well , giving numbers to their decimals

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Great2017:

But you claimed that Nigerians who point out the gross failures of this present Government are living in a cacoon. While Saudi Aramco is generating one of its biggest revenue inspite of your lame COVID 19 excuse, our NNPC, the equivalence of Saudi's Aramco, has nothing to show.

Like I said earlier, lies and failures are difficult to promote

Okay, suit yourself. Whatever makes you happy….I’m not here for pointless argument with anybody!
You guys can continue to rummage in the Sh!thole as it pleases you. Enjoy it!! cool cool
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Desusi: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I cannot believe my ears hearing his speech and the manner he presented his message.! How l wish human belly could be so transparent and we can know the true intent of man.Well, we're watching you all.May God give us the directive to choose right this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Day169: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
It's all about fact and what they've done but not lies and international fabricated stats...
Even mr Peter obi called Lagos home and not Awka ... says Shettima
Stellar speech Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Do you know what Tinubu has done in his political and leadership life to be thinking a debate with Obi can separate them?

Obi used APGA, left it worse off and fled from the party. In contrast Tinubu created ACN and steadfastly took the Party to the pinnacle of Nigerian politics by routing PDP in the SW entirely and positioning ACN as the official opposition Party of Nigeria by 2013-2014 when APC was formed.

Do you know the talent, pioneering vision and brilliance it takes to achieve that almost single-handledly while , in contrast, Obi's misadventure in APGA just shows he is an opportunist and user rather than a leader, a visionary and a pioneer as Tinubu is?

That is just one example. By the time we talk about Tinubu's fight for Nigeria's democracy, with NADECO, and then his formation of APC that deposed the biggest ruling political Party in Africa it should be obvious to even you that Tinubu is a giant of a leader and creator of other great leaders while Obi is merely a lower level and very average administrator. Never a leader of men and processes as Tinubu is.

I have even refrained from comparing Tinubu and Obi's like for like work as Governors because that would just be bullying.

If you think a political debate, glorified sales pitch at best, can replace literally thousands of amazing and pace-setting achievements of Tinubu we all witnessed, in comparison to the diasappointing and below average career of Obi, who has nothing of note he can present as his achievement in political leadership, it is obvious you lack sound judgement.

It is even troubling to note the level Nigeria has fallen to when we have the likes of Obi and Sowore running to be President of our nation in competition with Tinubu.

How does Tinubu forming ACN and then getting to APC make him the best man to rule nigeria?

How is Tinubu is a giant of a leader and creator of other great leaders?

How did Tinubu fight for democracy with nadeco?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
colestephan86:

It's only idiots that didn't see the video that will commend obi, he continued to remind us of our problems but shetima Did absolutely well , giving numbers to their decimals

The truth is that Obi is the choice of ethnocentiric individuals and Nigerian youths who are disillusioned with the system yet ultimately ignorant and lacking critical knowledge.

Obi's history is empty and mediocre whereas Tinubu is one of the most accomplished leaders in the post 1950 history of Africa because of his spectacular achievements. As simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Realist12: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2022
laladre:

Am sure you as dumb as Shettima, which psychology are you talking about, don't tell me you're talking about Agbero, Owo mi da, and over taxed psychology in Lagos, Lagos is bleeped up over hyped, which infrastructure, healthcare, transportation is bleeped up in Lagos, abeg if you don't live in Lagos, SHUTUP your mouth and don't be a social media monkey. Period.
I live in one of the areas you call highbrow in Lagos, I grew up on the mainland.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Solsix(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
Pls is shettima contesting for the president??
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dallasi: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Peter Obi should also call Abuja his home. It was built with a commonwealth fund. Why did Tinubu leave his home state Osun to migrate to Lagos?

/

NBA drums support for PO but cannot host their summit or whatever in Anambra on a Monday but in Tinubu's Lagos that works from Monday to Sunday, with no restriction of any..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does Tinubu forming ACN and then getting to APC make him the best man to rule nigeria?

How is Tinubu is a giant of a leader and creator of other great leaders?

How did Tinubu fight for democracy with nadeco?

I think it is obvious that a leader who can build a great, enduring and conquering platform, i.e ACN, certainly qualifies to be viewed as being the best man to "rule Nigeria".

If you cannot see the simple and direct correlation perhaps it is because you're deliberately blinding yourself to it because what Tinubu did exemplifies courage, pioneering vision, loyalty, dedication to a cause and outstanding leadership brilliance.

Obi , Kwankwaso and Atiku, in contrast, have all been political prostitutes cynically looking for platforms to use for their own selfish agenda.

Tinubu, as is the case with the most outstanding leaders, improves and elevates everything he is associated with while others leave things worse off like Obi who inherited Ojukwu's APGA but left it fragmented and tattered when he fled the Party.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by lebienconnu: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdu81:
Shettima is a bokoharam terrorist.

This line has expired. Use another one.

Meanwhile, BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Solsix:

Pls is shettima contesting for the president??

You are blind to what is so obvious. Tinubu has always understood the importance of teamwork and this is why one of his main strenght is selecting the best leaders available to help him deliver solution.

This trend shows in his choice of VP whereas non of the other candidates can show even a minimally effective history of convening great leaders to achieve great things as Asiwaju has done consistently throughout his career.

Part of the problem with Nigeria is how the average Nigerian is always seeking one messiah 'alagbara'. This is why there is a church in every corner of Nigeria whereas the thinking should be "heaven help those who help themselves".

No.single.man can do it all but the man who delegates brilliantly can. Tinubu is outstanding in that regards. Again he has pulled off another masterstroke with his choice of Shettima.

I know you are disappointed and upset but get used to Tinubu benefitting from the brilliance and eloquence of his deputy. cool

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2022
laladre:

And how is Obi part of the mess, Oga explain?
How well did did obi develop Anambra state? Is different from any Nigeria politician? How much was his security votes as governor?
Obi is a typical Nigeria politician. If Nigeria want positive change let us vote someone who has never occupied elective office before now and not any of these bunch of failure you guys are canvassing for.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shedy03(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

He’s grooming him now. Point is….he knows how to pick talents. He doesn’t pick mediocres. Keep watching!! cool cool
unfortunately, presidency is no where to groom people. Nigeria is bigger than Lagos.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Niklaus398: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi's opportunity to face Tinubu is coming.

On this outing though, Tinubu wanted to make a statement and show that Obi is not prime asset for the office of Presidency. He has achieved that goal and Shettima has shown us that the VP of Tinubu is more brilliant and an asset far above Presidential candidate Obi.

Admit defeat. But get your candidate polished for public speaking. When he debates Tinubu international media will be there. All that charade with kneeling and gallivanting up and down stage will not count towards points in the debate. Get him thoroughly polished and ready, he is coming into the bullpen to face the Titan of Nigerian politics. grin
and you also try to get Tinubu health in order by that time ok
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Abdu81: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
lebienconnu:

This line has expired. Use another one.

Meanwhile, BAT 2023
Every one must be made to understand the danger of voting him.

This line will continue until February 2023.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by victorsola: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
Honourable kasim shettima at the NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRSte3vxVw
I love his flow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) / Ubi Franklin Denies Sandra Iheuwa's Claim Of Sponsoring His Trip To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.